Troop Loss Protection Removed! Prepare For Deadlier Infestations!

58 Replies
NUT Shot
3 August, 2015, 3:59 PM UTC
General T. Winters said:

Commanders, respect is an essential part of our communication on the forum. Please follow the forum rules, don't post off-toic comments and avoid personal attacks towards other participants.

Otherwise, I will be forced to delete such comments and ban memebers, who continue breaking the rules.
can you tell your moderator to start respecting the players? Seems he can say and do whatever he likes and you do nothing about it
UTC +0:00
General T. Winters
Administrator
3 August, 2015, 5:15 PM UTC

Commander, your feedback on our work is much appreciated. Feel free to contact me and provide your vision on how to improve it.

"We understand that sometimes people may have questions or concerns regarding an administrative action, or wish to appeal a warning or infraction report. We’re happy to discuss and review specific cases, but we ask that you please email us via our Helpdesk system. We will not discuss specific actions publicly on our forums." - taken from our Forum Rules

This matter is closed. Other off-topic discussions that are not related to the game news will be deleted.

UTC +0:00
Anger
4 August, 2015, 10:43 PM UTC

NUT Shot said:

General T. Winters said:

Commanders, respect is an essential part of our communication on the forum. Please follow the forum rules, don't post off-toic comments and avoid personal attacks towards other participants.

Otherwise, I will be forced to delete such comments and ban memebers, who continue breaking the rules.
can you tell your moderator to start respecting the players? Seems he can say and do whatever he likes and you do nothing about it


 

Maniakaal could give Biohazard some help with that... he's never been anything but helpful.

UTC +0:00
Tiras
5 August, 2015, 9:10 AM UTC

I'm not sure where to post this as there is no thread at all regarding global tournaments but what is going on with them? none for 48 hours this game is so boring now.


First the infest system is changed without warning, without a care for the player's at all.

Now global tournaments that should be going on are not.

Can someone explain or do you not care about the player's at all? will this be just like the infest system? because I find less and less reason to log into this boring game each day.

UTC +0:00
General T. Winters
Administrator
5 August, 2015, 9:39 AM UTC

Commander TIRAS, sorry to hear that you think the game becomes boring. Actually the updates made are aimed to make it more interesting.
I remind you that you are free to raid, hit infestations, capture deposits and interact with your Clan mates when the Tournaments are not launched yet. Total Domination is something more that just Tournaments.
Remember the times when Global Missions were launched once per month? Our Commanders still had a lot things to do in the Wastealnd.

As for the updates, when a new feature or unit is planned, I tell this in advance in most cases.

And the Infestation system change was made not accidentally. It was a well-planned release that helps players to hit infestations more effectively.

We provide you opportunities, but it's up to you only to make your gameplay exciting.

UTC +0:00
Tiras
5 August, 2015, 9:53 AM UTC

General T. Winters said:

Commander TIRAS, sorry to hear that you think the game becomes boring. Actually the updates made are aimed to make it more interesting.
I remind you that you are free to raid, hit infestations, capture deposits and interact with your Clan mates when the Tournaments are not launched yet. Total Domination is something more that just Tournaments.
Remember the times when Global Missions were launched once per month? Our Commanders still had a lot things to do in the Wastealnd.

As for the updates, when a new feature or unit is planned, I tell this in advance in most cases.

And the Infestation system change was made not accidentally. It was a well-planned release that helps players to hit infestations more effectively.

We provide you opportunities, but it's up to you only to make your gameplay exciting.






No you are totally wrong, doing infestation's is a no go anymore since you have to load 150% of the bank only to get max 100% back not the 150% you put in so infestation's are worthless, you can only raid 10 times per 24 hours and 99% of people hide troops and also you can only talk in chat so much before you run out of thing's to talk about.

Also you have no answered my question at all, in fact you have done your best not to answer my question but hey I should not expect anything less at this point as you clearly don't listen at all.


Also you say this has been done to make it more interesting that's the best joke you have made.


The update was well planned yes to extract as much money out of us as you can while giving 50% less than you did before the update. It's designed so that you will have to spend money no matter what you do and also the last thing the commander's have to look forward to you have messed with too tournament's.

UTC +0:00
General T. Winters
Administrator
5 August, 2015, 10:35 AM UTC

Commander, you are talking to your General. You are more than welcome to express your feedback and opinion following the Forum rules, but I won't tolerate disrespect towards me.

You get a payout which is relatively the same to the amount of resources you put in your Infestation Bank. The suppostitions of 150% are suppositions of a player who hits Infestations. You can test this by your own, or not to test at all. If it's hard for you to alter your strategy considering new factors, ask your friends to help you.

If you want to continue this subject and have constructive remarks, contact me HERE

The discussion is over. 

UTC +0:00
Tiras
5 August, 2015, 3:02 PM UTC

General T. Winters said:

Commander, you are talking to your General. You are more than welcome to express your feedback and opinion following the Forum rules, but I won't tolerate disrespect towards me.

You get a payout which is relatively the same to the amount of resources you put in your Infestation Bank. The suppostitions of 150% are suppositions of a player who hits Infestations. You can test this by your own, or not to test at all. If it's hard for you to alter your strategy considering new factors, ask your friends to help you.

If you want to continue this subject and have constructive remarks, contact me HERE

The discussion is over. 

Where is the disrespect?


I have simply stated facts and you don't like it.

Why will you never answer a simple question?

I don't want to click your link this is a thread regarding the issue's I have stated regarding infestation's.

Stop sending player's around the houses when they have simple question's regarding the thread they are posting into.


UTC +0:00
General T. Winters
Administrator
5 August, 2015, 3:22 PM UTC

Tiras said:

Can someone explain or do you not care about the player's at all? will this be just like the infest system? because I find less and less reason to log into this boring game each day.

Commander, as far as I remember your question was about Tournaments. The Tournament is now taking place in the Wasteland.

We care about our players and change of the infestation system was made with this purpose. Sometimes it takes more time to see that the things work better.

Again, I'm here to speak in a constructive manner, I hear the players and give them my help, if needed.

You are telling that I am totally wrong. Take your time in doing infestations and testing a new algorithm, if you have enough data to support your opinion, you know how to find me and continue this discussion.

UTC +0:00
NUT Shot
6 August, 2015, 11:49 AM UTC
You are right with deadlier infestations. It now takes at least 10 level 100 infests to get paid when normally it was 4. Instead of being able to get a couple pays on a nice run it is impossible now. So yes, they are deadlier. They killed the game. 4 months of building for 1 pay? You must be ....
UTC +0:00
Maniakaal
6 August, 2015, 1:47 PM UTC

NUT Shot said:

You are right with deadlier infestations. It now takes at least 10 level 100 infests to get paid when normally it was 4. Instead of being able to get a couple pays on a nice run it is impossible now. So yes, they are deadlier. They killed the game. 4 months of building for 1 pay? You must be stupid

Maybe also take some more time to lower down about 10 infest to 1 line, then take the lvl 100, and kill of the others. Then you will gain big + small rewards.


And i know it's difficult, on my FB account i killed 9 lvl 100 without a good win. Wanted to try the next, but that won't happen anymore.



Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
UTC +0:00
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
6 August, 2015, 9:29 PM UTC
and here i am never infesting so has no problems hehehe
UTC +0:00
Jemma
9 August, 2015, 8:02 AM UTC
let's be progressive:)
UTC +0:00
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
9 August, 2015, 10:08 AM UTC
never, we shall be regressive till they mace the game better
UTC +0:00
Cyber Johnson
14 August, 2015, 6:33 PM UTC
So every troop that we have will always be out in the open. Even if we wont to build up troops in the bunker.
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
15 August, 2015, 7:05 AM UTC
Cyber Johnson said:
So every troop that we have will always be out in the open. Even if we wont to build up troops in the bunker.
What?  When did anyone say that?
UTC +0:00
NUT Shot
18 August, 2015, 11:50 AM UTC
General T. Winters said:

Tiras said:

Can someone explain or do you not care about the player's at all? will this be just like the infest system? because I find less and less reason to log into this boring game each day.

Commander, as far as I remember your question was about Tournaments. The Tournament is now taking place in the Wasteland.

We care about our players and change of the infestation system was made with this purpose. Sometimes it takes more time to see that the things work better.

Again, I'm here to speak in a constructive manner, I hear the players and give them my help, if needed.

You are telling that I am totally wrong. Take your time in doing infestations and testing a new algorithm, if you have enough data to support your opinion, you know how to find me and continue this discussion.

Things work better? I used to get paid every 3-5 level 100s. I am not working on 10th. How is that better? Which planet are you from general? If you are only one who likes it, how does it make it better by doubling the time it takes?
UTC +0:00
agrotimes
18 August, 2015, 3:41 PM UTC

I am a new player and I have been trying this game. There are flaws in this infestation system as follows: I have killed many infestations winning the tournament. The problem I have now is the level of infestation is higher and I now have not even 50% of the troops needed to kill even the lowest. So the only way to progress is to build for a month to kill a single infest or spend money to buy crystals to heal my troops. Explain how this is working?

I have not won back half of the troops I have used. 

This system does not make sense at all.

I will not wait that long to play the game, I will start a new game elsewhere!

UTC +1:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
19 August, 2015, 4:15 AM UTC
agrotimes said:

I am a new player and I have been trying this game. There are flaws in this infestation system as follows: I have killed many infestations winning the tournament. The problem I have now is the level of infestation is higher and I now have not even 50% of the troops needed to kill even the lowest. So the only way to progress is to build for a month to kill a single infest or spend money to buy crystals to heal my troops. Explain how this is working?

I have not won back half of the troops I have used. 

This system does not make sense at all.

I will not wait that long to play the game, I will start a new game elsewhere!

The system is meant to return approximately the same resource value of troops that you lose, but where you lose troopers and tanks you win back fighters and battle cruisers.  However, for each level of infest you have to have lost a certain amount of troops before you will win a lot back, otherwise you just win a small payout.  The higher level you go the more troops you have to lose and the longer it takes, but the bigger your payout will be when you eventually get it.  If you're not willing to build troops for months before getting a large payout you should not kill off your highest level infest, as this increases the level of the infests you get.  If you stay on the smaller ones you'll get payouts more often, but they won't be as large. 
UTC +0:00
1667504 users registered; 34021 topic; 253951 post; our newest member:bu0900