Troop Loss Protection Removed! Prepare For Deadlier Infestations!

58 Replies
General T. Winters
Administrator
14 July, 2015, 10:09 AM UTC

Troop Loss Protection Removed! Prepare For Deadlier Infestations!
STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Commanders!

Following widespread dissent among Commanders, STRATCOM has decided to remove Troop Loss protection!

Be advised:

1. From now on, when you suffer defeat at an Infestation, 30% of your Units will NO LONGER be returned to your Sector! If you lose a battle, your entire force may be wiped out. Choose your targets carefully!

2. You will continue to receive guaranteed rewards at all Infestations. You will also still receive “big payouts". Your rewards are distributed among all Infestations you engage, so that you will always receive a payout, but some will be bigger than others!

From now on, when you march in the Wasteland, there will be no turning back. Plan your attacks carefully, and devastate the opposition!

END TRANSMISSION
STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

UTC +0:00
Gallen Whalthey
14 July, 2015, 10:19 AM UTC

Thanks for  (not) fixing the problem!!.  Most players DO NOT WANT the small rewards.  Most players want the chance of a large increase.  If I kill a level 100, I want 5000 battlecruisers (or equivilant) for my reward gauranteed if the bank is met.  I do not want 600 battlecruisers!!  I'm sorry, but I feel you folks just do not get it.  In removing ONLY the 30% return, you have now made it worse, not better.  Remove the small rewards, please.  Give the players something beneficial to spend money on crystals for, if you expect them to buy more.  Do not try to reach into their pockets and give nothing in return.  We understand you need to make profits, but players have real lives too.  In effect the last change did not give anything.  Please do not pretend you gave us something.  You just took more away.

UTC +0:00
Tiras
14 July, 2015, 10:28 AM UTC

Come on General Winters, Remove the pay on all infest's and let's just forget the update ever happened. The quicker it's done the quicker your loyal customer's will start spending again and all will be happy.

UTC +0:00
General T. Winters
Administrator
14 July, 2015, 11:08 AM UTC

Commander GALLEN WHALTHEY, you should remember that not every level 100 infestation gave you a payout. By providing such small rewards we still give a chance to get a big payout later.

UTC +0:00
General T. Winters
Administrator
14 July, 2015, 11:44 AM UTC

Tiras said:

Come on General Winters, Remove the pay on all infest's and let's just forget the update ever happened. The quicker it's done the quicker your loyal customer's will start spending again and all will be happy.

Commander, we take care about our customers and this was a reason why we implemented the infestation update. As you can see we listen to your feedback and we continue to improve the feature so you can enjoy a new style of hitting infestations. Still we believe the changes on the reward distribution will make better the game experience of our players, both new and experienced ones.

UTC +0:00
CoCo Nus
14 July, 2015, 11:57 AM UTC

From update new infestations .. What 's the happen our sever ...very very bored .. from form chat clan and reglonal is a little word ... Event , war ... is not appear big players and Clan...I login game just buid army and the end .

UTC +0:00
Tiras
14 July, 2015, 12:00 PM UTC

General T. Winters said:

Tiras said:

Come on General Winters, Remove the pay on all infest's and let's just forget the update ever happened. The quicker it's done the quicker your loyal customer's will start spending again and all will be happy.

Commander, we take care about our customers and this was a reason why we implemented the infestation update. As you can see we listen to your feedback and we continue to improve the feature so you can enjoy a new style of hitting infestations. Still we believe the changes on the reward distribution will make better the game experience of our players, both new and experienced ones.

No you really do not listen, If you did listen to the overwhelming negative feedback with all players asking for the system to return. You do not listen instead you dangle a little carrot to soften the blow.

To listen to your loyal customer's would be to give us what we the paying customer's want, which is the small pay on all infest's removed.

UTC +0:00
NUT Dinja
14 July, 2015, 12:20 PM UTC

Tiras said:

General T. Winters said:

Tiras said:

Come on General Winters, Remove the pay on all infest's and let's just forget the update ever happened. The quicker it's done the quicker your loyal customer's will start spending again and all will be happy.

Commander, we take care about our customers and this was a reason why we implemented the infestation update. As you can see we listen to your feedback and we continue to improve the feature so you can enjoy a new style of hitting infestations. Still we believe the changes on the reward distribution will make better the game experience of our players, both new and experienced ones.

No you really do not listen, If you did listen to the overwhelming negative feedback with all players asking for the system to return. You do not listen instead you dangle a little carrot to soften the blow.

To listen to your loyal customer's would be to give us what we the paying customer's want, which is the small pay on all infest's removed.

You are absolutely correct. This change is not what 99% of the members spoke to. Truly amazing how they heard....but did not listen.

UTC +0:00
Tiras
14 July, 2015, 12:57 PM UTC

General Winter's will not reply now as like the last few thread's he started and will end up closing again without answering the loyal customer's and call that listening.

 

UTC +0:00
Kariin Ohn
14 July, 2015, 4:08 PM UTC

General T. Winters said:

Commander GALLEN WHALTHEY, you should remember that not every level 100 infestation gave you a payout. By providing such small rewards we still give a chance to get a big payout later.

 

UTC +0:00
Gallen Whalthey
14 July, 2015, 4:13 PM UTC

General T. Winters said:

Commander GALLEN WHALTHEY, you should remember that not every level 100 infestation gave you a payout. By providing such small rewards we still give a chance to get a big payout later.

I realize that I did not get paid every level 100 infest.  Normally it took about 4 to make the bank back, depending on how many split rewards you got.  However I am going to lose huge amounts of troops to beat those four now, and I doubt that you are going to pay back anywhere near 5000 battlecruisers worth.  That would be 1250 per level 100 infest.  Why do I hear about people winning only 600?  As you can see from all of the above, it was not broken, and you had no reason to fix it other than greed.  Most people are interested in knowing when they will get the big reward, not just taking your word that it will eventually be there.  How do any of us know it will not be only once every 20 infests? People are willing to lose the troops, whether they decide to spend or not, so I see nothing that needed fixing.  I also realize, as do others, that the way you have handled them for the last few months do not pay out as many crystals per global total as before, though more people can share in getting a few.  Remember the original 100 you used to pay?  The 100th guy now gets much less than he did then.  So does the 10th guy, and the 30th guy.and all have to invest much more now to get to attain those positions.  I rarely post, and try not to be too negative, but the greed is becoming a very huge issue for myself and others like me.

UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
15 July, 2015, 3:59 AM UTC

Deez NUTz said:

Why did you ban NUT Shot for speaking his mind general? Was it you or that moron biohazard? He cant start a thread getting the clans together to stop spending money? What kind of company blocks out one of the biggest speakers this game has? He fights for the players and then you ban him for gathering everyone up to get even with plarium? Kind of lame if you ask me general. No one wants this system and many players are backing NUT Shot in his effort to quit spending money on game until you start listening.

And what kind of noob hops on an alt and starts whining on the forum again after his main account got banned?

UTC +0:00
SNOWWHITE
15 July, 2015, 7:38 AM UTC

wow Bio, you are in such a good shape today,.. the neutral moderator and his power stick. Why don't we delete all posts that are against the new infest system !? Why delete only part of them!?

We should also ban from the  forum everyone that disagrees with plarium and you on the new infest system... Why should they spoil your fun like Plarium did to 95% of the players ?? When we can all grab our hands and dance in circles, pretend we are all having fun for your sake and plariums. Who cares that the game went through the toilet for 95% of the players ? Well, for sure certainly not you,..  

UTC +0:00
General T. Winters
Administrator
15 July, 2015, 8:28 AM UTC

Commander SNOWWHITE, as I stated before, Plarium is open to the gamers' feedback. You can leave your  comment under a corresponding thread and in the special topic "Suggestions and Feedback". Still I delete the comments that violate our forum rules. You can check our OFFICIAL FORUM RULES to know more about the reasons of banning members by Administration.

UTC +0:00
SNOWWHITE
15 July, 2015, 9:45 AM UTC

General T. Winters said:

Commander SNOWWHITE, as I stated before, Plarium is open to the gamers' feedback. You can leave your  comment under a corresponding thread and in the special topic "Suggestions and Feedback". Still I delete the comments that violate our forum rules. You can check our OFFICIAL FORUM RULES to know more about the reasons of banning members by Administration.

I understand your forum rules General, but I also understand that people obviously are violating them because they are angry/not happy, you know exactly why. Banning people is not going to fix any problems nor erase them from existence, it only makes things more frustrating among community. It is not difficult to understand that the fun and joy we had by doing infests is killed. For some of us the infests were the most exciting feature, now they seem nothing more then just a burden. Many of us are even trying to find a reason to stay, while you are not doing anything better with just repeating to us that you removed the 30% undying troops. Truthfully that was only one of the horrible features to the new infest system. And after all, you don't have to return the old infest system, but at least adjust it in a way it brings back happiness to your older players. You heard the feedback from your players, the huge majority dislikes the new infest system. So move forward and create better system for everyone, not just for the newbies and plarium.

 

UTC +0:00
SNOWWHITE
15 July, 2015, 9:56 AM UTC

And honestly it doesn't seem to me its good even for the newbies, it only leaves impression that its something cool on a first view, but beyond that the reality is totally different.

UTC +0:00
Deez NUTz
15 July, 2015, 9:42 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Deez NUTz said:

Why did you ban NUT Shot for speaking his mind general? Was it you or that moron biohazard? He cant start a thread getting the clans together to stop spending money? What kind of company blocks out one of the biggest speakers this game has? He fights for the players and then you ban him for gathering everyone up to get even with plarium? Kind of lame if you ask me general. No one wants this system and many players are backing NUT Shot in his effort to quit spending money on game until you start listening.

And what kind of noob hops on an alt and starts whining on the forum again after his main account got banned?

At least now we know who banned him. You sure set quite the example as a plarium employee. Great way of dealing with and talking to individuals on here. You have no common sense bio. That's why you ban people for no reason. Another fine example of the image plarium wants to represent here. Pretty pathetic general to have someone like biohazard speaking to players this way.

UTC +0:00
General T. Winters
Administrator
16 July, 2015, 8:30 AM UTC

Commander DEEZ NUTZ, in my previous comment I explained the possible reasons of ban.

As for your remark on my work and on the work of our moderating team, thank you, I'll take it. It's never late to improve our skills.

UTC +0:00
Tiras
16 July, 2015, 9:18 AM UTC

NUT Dinja said:

Tiras said:

General T. Winters said:

Tiras said:

Come on General Winters, Remove the pay on all infest's and let's just forget the update ever happened. The quicker it's done the quicker your loyal customer's will start spending again and all will be happy.

Commander, we take care about our customers and this was a reason why we implemented the infestation update. As you can see we listen to your feedback and we continue to improve the feature so you can enjoy a new style of hitting infestations. Still we believe the changes on the reward distribution will make better the game experience of our players, both new and experienced ones.

No you really do not listen, If you did listen to the overwhelming negative feedback with all players asking for the system to return. You do not listen instead you dangle a little carrot to soften the blow.

To listen to your loyal customer's would be to give us what we the paying customer's want, which is the small pay on all infest's removed.

You are absolutely correct. This change is not what 99% of the members spoke to. Truly amazing how they heard....but did not listen.

general winter's, any chance of getting back to the topic you started this thread about? also answering my question?

UTC +0:00
General T. Winters
Administrator
16 July, 2015, 2:13 PM UTC

Totally agree, let's stick to the topic. Commander TIRAS, you didn't ask me a question, though. You suggested to bring back the old system and I replied that our team might make changes in the new scheme, but the old one wouldn't be returned.

We believe that small rewards for every win is a good addition to the new system and it helps our players reserve some troops for the future battles.

 

UTC +0:00
1724530 users registered; 43439 topics; 271381 post; our newest member:4tomic