All Categories

Attention: an issue with Google Chrome Flash Player

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 9, 2015, 17:2307/09/15

Attention, Commanders!

We've faced an issue with the latest version of the Google Chrome Flash Player (Google develop and use their own Flash Player version).

In some way it incapable with the game.

In order to avoid any game crashes we suggest you to play the game using another web browser (for ex. Mozilla Firefox https://www.mozilla.org/ ) until we will fix the issue.

Thanks for your patience.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 9, 2015, 17:3507/09/15
Jul 9, 2015, 19:38(edited)

Well I also happen to have a problem creating a new thread now atm thanks to the new captcha system. Using google chrome so maybe same propblem? 

Anyways this is what I was trying to create a thread for (if you would be so kind as to have it fixed)

Incorrect information on loading screen 

Screenshot loading screen: http://prntscr.com/7qss4d

What does it do?

It does this : http://prntscr.com/7qraw9

That is a direct ingame screenshot of the financial Corp and it's description.

There is a HUGE difference in a credit consumption reduction and getting a flat +25% bonus to the combined amount your Vaults provide credits wise.

Both in math terms and definition these two are completely diferent.

I would suggest changing the screen to the correct description.

-p.s. my apologies for posting it here, but if I cannot make a new post in the correct thread thanks to the new captcha system then it really isn't my fault.

So cut me some slack 

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 9, 2015, 18:1707/09/15
10/04/13

Rhylian said:

Well I also happen to have a problem creating a new thread now atm thanks to the new captcha system. Using google chrome so maybe same propblem? 

Anyways this is what I was trying to create a thread for (if you would be so kind as to have it fixed)

Incorrect information on loading screen 

What does it do?

It does this : http://prntscr.com/7qraw9

That is a direct ingame screenshot of the financial Corp and it's description.

There is a HUGE difference in a credit consumption reduction and getting a flat +25% bonus to the combined amount your Vaults provide credits wise.

Both in math terms and definition these two are completely diferent.

I would suggest changing the screen to the correct description.

-p.s. my apologies for posting it here, but if I cannot make a new post in the correct thread thanks to the new captcha system then it really isn't my fault.

So cut me some slack 

The financial corporation increases your credit production by 25% of the base value (so with all level 20 vaults you get 4000*6*.25=6000 extra credits per hour).  It doesn't decrease the amount of credits your troops consume.  All credit consumption deductions can be seen when you click on any troop and look at its stats, you'll see the final credit consumption including any discounts. 

Jul 9, 2015, 20:5807/09/15
08/02/14

@BiohazarD (9 JULY, 2015, 6:17 PM UTC):
One of the tips on the loading screen claims that the Financial Corporation decreases Troop credit consumption by 25%.

The 25% credit production increase is equivalent to a 20% decrease.

Jul 9, 2015, 22:3607/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:58(edited)
11/05/14

I would like to point out that it is also possible to disable google's version of flash player and use another one like Adobe Flashplayer. I'm not certain on how it's done but my bet is that it is in chrome's plugin settings.

Jul 9, 2015, 22:5307/09/15
08/02/14

@TheXilled (9 JULY, 2015, 10:36 PM UTC):
Yes...

Go to 'chrome://plugins'

Then Cntrl+F or F3, then type 'Flash' in the box that appears near the top right corner.

Then you may see 2 versions of flash... NPAPI and PPAPI.

The PPAPI is Google's version. Disable it and enable NPAPI Flash.

If you only have 1 version (PPAPI), there is nothing you can do about it.