All Categories

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Infestations! Defeat the Enemy and Save Your Army!

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Infestations! Defeat the Enemy and Save Your Army!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 9, 2015, 07:1207/09/15
10/04/13

NUT Shot said:

when bio talks about numbers all I hear is 1+blue=china. Just sayin... 

I would rather count 4-5 infests. 

try this then:

Yellow bar your 8 highest infests down as far as you can without finishing any off, then kill them all starting with your second highest (or highest if you're at level 100).  That doesn't work quite as well as actually doing the math, but it still seems to do well most of the time. 

Jul 9, 2015, 07:4807/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:55(edited)
11/05/14

BiohazarD said:

NUT Shot said:

try this then:

Yellow bar your 8 highest infests down as far as you can without finishing any off, then kill them all starting with your second highest (or highest if you're at level 100).  That doesn't work quite as well as actually doing the math, but it still seems to do well most of the time. 

Which mean BIO what was said before, that all those who had banked back their troops and only got 3-4 yellow barred infest didn't earn real pay out in troops and are now stuck to build for month to make sure they will get back a major part of their bank. That means having a game boring for month if you don't spend a lot on instant production boost. That will also mean a lot of people leaving the game and the desert to be more desert. That also means that only players with real low max level infests can do enjoyable infests as banking value is low to go to the reward and strenghs of the infests are weak.

The main objective of this game is a run against time to optimize sector and army. Infests where made for this. Now if you are high level and trapped and don't want to spend thousands of cristals on boost, to hope to get something positive in matter of gain of time it will be 3 to 6 month infesting all your prod and during this time doing almost no pvp no to slow more.

We had other jokes like the increased time for research we have to cope with, or the suggested build order for sector suggested by the general that you can avoid once you take 2 minutes to think about the game and in fact is a good guide on how to become a farm, but that one with infest is really a bitter one and putting it just after the tournament was done on purpose to trap as many experienced players as possible in my opinion.

Jul 9, 2015, 09:5207/09/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:02(edited)

DeaD HeaD said:

not sure how to post it here but try this http://prntscr.com/7qg7je

I guess this one shows it better  http://prntscr.com/7qg88b   those BC's are from the 66 mini payout

Commander, that's a good start, I think. Good luck!

Jul 9, 2015, 12:0407/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14

BiohazarD said:

NUT Shot said:

try this then:

I killed 4 level 100 infests and donated 6400 fighters. My next infest was set for a pay. I dont need math to compute this things. I either get paid on 4th or 5th infest. Not anymore. Not touching an infest until this system is changed back to old ways

Jul 9, 2015, 12:0607/09/15
Oct 12, 2020, 12:02(edited)

General winters, you sound like a politician. No one wants new system and you keep ignoring what we say. Day 3 now and only 1 person has a screenshot and only you and moderators have something positive to say. Just remove this broken system and put back the old one. 

Jul 9, 2015, 12:4807/09/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

Classic move by Plarium. Get pages of angry responses asking for clarification, changes, etc...respond with a BS post to the one person who happened to get a payout. Yes, we know that in theory, we might possibly, at some point, be able to get a normal payout. RESPOND TO WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING.

Jul 9, 2015, 13:3807/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14

I have read this forum regularly since the change infest.  Infest tested and lost ... lost ... lost. Irritates me when I read write about moderators mathematical calculation, algorithm and more nonsenses. Plarium believe that we're in this game to make calculation and calculation and calculation ? I wonder where I will play and have fun? Plarium could suggest me some good game?                                                                                     All players are  customers and when they argue about the quality of your product the only reason is that they want to continue buying it and do not push bad product without losing their customers .                                                                                                                it seems that Plarium are doing it, right. Your customers  stop the door from your competitor. After Plarium will cry out of arrogance, insensitivity and lack of mainly commercial sense. Good Luck !!!

Jul 9, 2015, 13:5607/09/15
12/17/14

Ok. Don't know if this post will make me the first non-moderator/ administrator to say something positive about this change but here goes.

You get little pays a lot from every infest right? Some people might have a fairly high level ( maybe for them to someone like BiohazarD they would be tiny) that you have been waiting to hit but don't have the offense/defense power? This new update could help. You do all the infests you are comfortable with doing and get little pays from the. This leads to having enough units to hit that high level infest you've waiting to have a crack at but couldn't until now because of not enough troops. And now because of the update that makes your troops never leave no matter what you can build up your army from infest pay outs then you'll finally be able to hit that big infest and get a better pay.

That advice may just be for new players or players with level 20 and 12 infests but at least it's some positive feedback from a non moderator/ administrator player.

Jul 9, 2015, 15:1407/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:43(edited)
11/05/14

lochlan297 said:

Ok. Don't know if this post will make me the first non-moderator/ administrator to say something positive about this change but here goes.

You get little pays a lot from every infest right? Some people might have a fairly high level ( maybe for them to someone like BiohazarD they would be tiny) that you have been waiting to hit but don't have the offense/defense power? This new update could help. You do all the infests you are comfortable with doing and get little pays from the. This leads to having enough units to hit that high level infest you've waiting to have a crack at but couldn't until now because of not enough troops. And now because of the update that makes your troops never leave no matter what you can build up your army from infest pay outs then you'll finally be able to hit that big infest and get a better pay.

That advice may just be for new players or players with level 20 and 12 infests but at least it's some positive feedback from a non moderator/ administrator player.

As I said Lochlan it's not that it will benefit players with their higher infest at level 25 max, it is that they won't suffer from this rotten update cause the banking value is low and if they keep so they will soon load in 3 days more than enough ressources with nemesis, thunderbolts gauss and ghost. So they won't make real xp but they will convert units which is the main objective in the race against time. For players with high level infest we have for month to buid, resulting in lost of time and in a boring play. For example I have a level 62 off weak against armored so best effective way is to kill with thunderbolts.You can count on around 500k off of thunderbolts. thunderbolts are 522 points off with 9th echelon activ so i'll need around 958 thunderbolts, timing to produce 36min43sec/thunderbolt cause i'm at -32% of time of production for them (-12% nodes and 2 artefacts) which means 24 days 10 hours 13 minutes of production.... to only do one infest that is not my higher.

So yes math are simple here and only impact of this modification is that as we didn't get the full pay out we were set for we now have month of boring play on infest. A real reason to think the game different and do without the infest.

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 9, 2015, 15:3807/09/15
10/04/13

malan said:

I have read this forum regularly since the change infest.  Infest tested and lost ... lost ... lost. Irritates me when I read write about moderators mathematical calculation, algorithm and more nonsenses. Plarium believe that we're in this game to make calculation and calculation and calculation ? I wonder where I will play and have fun? Plarium could suggest me some good game?                                                                                     All players are  customers and when they argue about the quality of your product the only reason is that they want to continue buying it and do not push bad product without losing their customers .                                                                                                                it seems that Plarium are doing it, right. Your customers  stop the door from your competitor. After Plarium will cry out of arrogance, insensitivity and lack of mainly commercial sense. Good Luck !!!

Yes, in a math based game how dare we suggest using math...

Jul 9, 2015, 19:4507/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:58(edited)
11/05/14

$

me : i lost 7k Dizzys and thats what i get , why ? 

plarium : because you know why  because **** you , thats why . 

Jul 9, 2015, 22:0607/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14

BiohazarD said:

malan said:

Yes, in a math based game how dare we suggest using math...

what is math based? I get paid on 4th, or 5th level 100 I complete. Sometimes even on 3rd. Why would I need math? I havent used math one time since playing this game. Its common sense stuff that can be done without math. 

Jul 9, 2015, 22:0807/09/15
11/05/14

lochlan297 said:

Learn how to play and then come back. PLayers like myself will take 2-5 months to recover from this bull sh it system. Instead of getting paid on next infest I will have to lose all my troops for the next couple months just to get something back. No one wants to win an infest every 2-5 months. 

Jul 9, 2015, 22:1607/09/15
01/13/14

When they implemented this new system they should have paid everyone what was owed to them from the bank so that those who had invested heavily in the old system would have a decent army straight away. Because they foolishly didn't do this those who had spend most of their army just prior to the change have to take a long time to rebuild, defeating the very purpose for which they have implemented this new system.

Jul 9, 2015, 22:1907/09/15
01/13/14

that's why i am not happy about how plarium introduced this new change

Jul 9, 2015, 22:2007/09/15
Feb 29, 2020, 12:11(edited)

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT GETTING NEW PEOPLE PLAYING...

Jul 9, 2015, 22:3207/09/15
11/05/14

when some of the idiots stop infesting (check rankings... by the way scores are about half as usual so that says something) they will listen. As long as stupid people spend money and play new system they will keep it. Not one person, on any server likes new system. 

Pretty soon I am switching everything to offense and will blow up map and walk away. Plarium can kiss my ass if they think I am going to sit around for months waiting on armies from infests. MORONS!!!!!

Jul 9, 2015, 23:0007/09/15
Oct 12, 2020, 12:02(edited)

Plarium, you guys really F'ed me over on this one.
Couldn't you guys have given a notice before you guys started screwing things over?
I washed a crapload of troops down the drain with this joke you guys pulled.
I should have been payed a decent amount on a lvl 82, and it gave me 650 frickin Plasma Cannons.
And then to think that I invested 5 to 6 million in offence.
And lets not start about the lvl 83 I hit after that.....
Seriously who comes up with this crap?

Jul 9, 2015, 23:1507/09/15
Aug 3, 2019, 12:07(edited)

I had 80 mill into these infests before the update, I used 170mill in resources and my last payout from a lvl 100 was 1200 plasma cannons, how is this possible? this is a joke, you change the system when people have infested resources and allow your players to lose there whole army. 170mill I invested and this is what I get, you have destroyed this game... you will not receive a dime from myself anymore. money well wasted...

Jul 9, 2015, 23:2707/09/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:00(edited)

Anyone know another game to play instead of TD?
I'm done with this crap.