All Categories

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Infestations! Defeat the Enemy and Save Your Army!

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Infestations! Defeat the Enemy and Save Your Army!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jul 8, 2015, 16:3507/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14

well i dont touch any infests from now on

i used them to convert inf/armor into arty/air but i sure wont do that if it makes them dissapear for good.

i also never pay, and it seems it was a smart choice about this game...

Jul 8, 2015, 16:4207/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14

I just received 701 QC's and 3505 Plasma cannons from a lvl 67 offence, system does give large payouts.  I had a few yellow and 25 million resources loaded in the infests already when you updated it, I killed a 64 defence for small payout  66 offence for small payout and then 67 offence for large payout, burning all the small payouts. Old system I would have been paid on the 64.

Jul 8, 2015, 16:5207/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14

556 QC for level 66 . Oh my god . Update infestation . I hate you . If it dont exchange I wont play game .

Jul 8, 2015, 17:2307/08/15
Jul 8, 2015, 17:28(edited)
05/01/15

There is many other game like this out there and the admin do listen to the players and implement new updates based on the players views. So why bother to play a game where the admin don't?

Plarium thinks they are above the people who in fact pay the wages, this being said I hope many will quit and move on to other games.

When a restaurant changes the menu and customers don't like the change they will revert or lose the customers for good on the basis that they the company are in a market where if you don't satisfy the customer you will have no customer.

Jul 8, 2015, 17:3607/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:06(edited)
11/05/14

I have paid quite a bit of cash towards this game. I could have bought 2 games for Xbox One instead.

I chose to spend it on this game because this game was interesting.

We said, in the forums, that we did not want this update. I have 20 Million Resources loaded in an Infest, and it is a pain to carry on loading because I cant get all my troops to die when I send them at Infests.

This game is now wasting my time, and has become a piece of crap, because of this infest update. I would really like to have a refund, BECAUSE I PAID LAST MONTH.

Either refund, or remove update. I am a very dedicated player, I help promote this game, and shoving this shit in my face is the worst thing that you guys could do. And I am pretty sure that I am not the only one who feels this way.

Jul 8, 2015, 17:3707/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:06(edited)
11/05/14

Thank you General T. Winters Help me stop playing total domination 

Jul 8, 2015, 18:2107/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:46(edited)
11/05/14

i want a REFUND ........................

Jul 8, 2015, 20:1207/08/15
10/19/14

DeaD HeaD said:

I just received 701 QC's and 3505 Plasma cannons from a lvl 67 offence, system does give large payouts.  I had a few yellow and 25 million resources loaded in the infests already when you updated it, I killed a 64 defence for small payout  66 offence for small payout and then 67 offence for large payout, burning all the small payouts. Old system I would have been paid on the 64.

It doesn't matter how big the payouts are if it takes you almost twice as long to get them. That is like your boss saying you still get the same pay you just have to work more hours.

Jul 8, 2015, 21:3907/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:11(edited)

DeaD HeaD said:

where is your screenshot?

Jul 8, 2015, 21:5707/08/15

not sure how to post it here but try this http://prntscr.com/7qg7je

I guess this one shows it better  http://prntscr.com/7qg88b   those BC's are from the 66 mini payout

Jul 8, 2015, 21:5807/08/15

NUT Ape said:

people complained from nukes but kept playin n payin

people complained about the daily login crystals but kept playin n payin

people complained about changin build up/tech up times but kept playin n payin

people complained from sector teleportin but kept playin n payin

same people are here complainin about the new infest system but they will keep playin n payin

♫ I'll take you to the plarium shop
If you wanna infest a lot
I'll have you spending all you got
Keep going 'til you hit the spot (woah) ♫

^^^^ This Ape is ready to move right next to the General's sector and do suicide bombing so he can finally join his brothers in the banana heavens. ( Morgana is payin for the explosives )

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you might still be playing but NuTHOUSE shut it down. No infests and no crystals until its gone. Hopefully its handled before everyone quits. Have to hit plarium in the checkbook. Only way to stop this nonsense. 

Jul 8, 2015, 22:3207/08/15
Sep 23, 2019, 12:02(edited)
01/21/14

NUT Shot said:

NUT Ape said:

people complained from nukes but kept playin n payin

people complained about the daily login crystals but kept playin n payin

people complained about changin build up/tech up times but kept playin n payin

people complained from sector teleportin but kept playin n payin

same people are here complainin about the new infest system but they will keep playin n payin

♫ I'll take you to the plarium shop
If you wanna infest a lot
I'll have you spending all you got
Keep going 'til you hit the spot (woah) ♫

^^^^ This Ape is ready to move right next to the General's sector and do suicide bombing so he can finally join his brothers in the banana heavens. ( Morgana is payin for the explosives )

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you might still be playing but NuTHOUSE shut it down. No infests and no crystals until its gone. Hopefully its handled before everyone quits. Have to hit plarium in the checkbook. Only way to stop this nonsense. 

Lol, good luck then. But I think there still going to be people that's going to buy Crystals tho.

Jul 8, 2015, 22:4207/08/15

I think I figured out the new system. Every 5 months you can get an infest pay. So you can attack an emitter twice a year. Sounds like fun.. Now I understand. I get it. I love playing games where I cant do anything ever. Makes it more exciting that way. Who wants to play daily or get paid every 4-5 infests? Thats stupid. Plarium is so smart... 

What was I thinking? new system rocks for people who plan on playing another 20 years

Jul 9, 2015, 00:1707/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:45(edited)
11/05/14

NUT Shot said:

I think I figured out the new system. Every 5 months you can get an infest pay. So you can attack an emitter twice a year. Sounds like fun.. Now I understand. I get it. I love playing games where I cant do anything ever. Makes it more exciting that way. Who wants to play daily or get paid every 4-5 infests? Thats stupid. Plarium is so smart... 

What was I thinking? new system rocks for people who plan on playing another 20 years

the problem is not in the time it takes to get a reward , but in how much you need to invest to get the reward ..... and now it takes double the work to get the same reward .

us : but why ? !!!

Plarium : because you know why ? because **** you , and because reasons ....

Jul 9, 2015, 00:2707/09/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

abaddon-Panzer Division said:

NUT Shot said:

the problem is not in the time it takes to get a reward , but in how mush you need to invest to get the reward ..... and now it takes double the work to get the same reward .

Plarium : because you know why ? because ... you , and because reasons ....

Actually I think both those things are problems :)

Also, who the hell would want to keep track of all the troops you get back from raiding EVERY SINGLE infest, and all the troops you get back from NOT successfully raiding an infest...it was bad enough before.

Jul 9, 2015, 00:4707/09/15
Sep 13, 2019, 12:02(edited)

Kaylee said:

abaddon-Panzer Division said:

NUT Shot said:

the problem is not in the time it takes to get a reward , but in how mush you need to invest to get the reward ..... and now it takes double the work to get the same reward .

Plarium : because you know why ? because ... you , and because reasons ....

Actually I think both those things are problems :)

Also, who the hell would want to keep track of all the troops you get back from raiding EVERY SINGLE infest, and all the troops you get back from NOT successfully raiding an infest...it was bad enough before.

I know one guy, you know Biohazard ? he is moderator here, he just enjoys to do tedious tracking and he is very skilled in patience, like lots of patience... the walls in his room are all covered with pieces of notes of every little trooper that went to infest then got back then went then got back and so on...

Jul 9, 2015, 02:3507/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14

when bio talks about numbers all I hear is 1+blue=china. Just sayin... 

I would rather count 4-5 infests. 

Jul 9, 2015, 03:1707/09/15
Aug 30, 2019, 12:02(edited)

And on the maths side of things counting ur infest bank, think of the players:

you have young children playing who sometimes don't comprehend the maths behind it

you have old members like THS that are all retired and dementia ridden so cant remember it

you have those with mental handicaps like men of downs that cant decipher it

you have those that just get angry and shout at it like nut shot

you have those that throw money at it till it works like house of pain

and you have those that cover it up like cough "moderators" cough

Jul 9, 2015, 03:3307/09/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

you have young children playing who sometimes don't comprehend the maths behind it

you have old members like THS that are all retired and dementia ridden so cant remember it

Winning^?

Jul 9, 2015, 03:5807/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:46(edited)
11/05/14

CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

seriously , lmfao .....

well i study math and informatiques and i just can not afford to calculate for infests  , let alone people who hates math ...