All Categories

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Infestations! Defeat the Enemy and Save Your Army!

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Infestations! Defeat the Enemy and Save Your Army!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jul 8, 2015, 00:5707/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:52(edited)
11/05/14

This blows chunks. revert back or I am done as well.

Jul 8, 2015, 01:0307/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:07(edited)
11/05/14

TheXiled said:

I believe that this update is a big leap in the wrong direction. Before the infestations were a good investment, capable of rewarding you for actively attacking them, but now the rewards have been shrunken down to the point where they are more costly than rewarding. Before I was able to spend a good amount of time attacking them to earn stronger troops, now all i get is about a third of what i put into each infestation, and it seems more like my troops are being replaced with even weaker ones. This update is very disappointing and I believe you should either make some major changes to it to solve the problems, or return it to how it was before.

Why did you try to fix something that wasn't broken?

Exactly. Payout is about 30% of investment. Once again Plarium trying to force us into spending tons of cash just to play

Jul 8, 2015, 01:4307/08/15
11/05/14

Sorry but this new system sucks...with my playstyle atleast. I relied on the gamble of the huge payout to progress in the mission story line.No way thats happening way its set up now.All this is doin is forcin me to just log in once or twice a day to build.Maybe in a few weeks I'll have the units to hit the max infest.Literally killed the enjoyment of chain killin infests gamblin for that nice big payout to further your goal of hittin max lvl infests.I get what you're tryin to do to make money,but ...I'm just gonna stop there.

I read above some are gettin payouts of 400 bc on a lvl100 infest lol wtf i was gettin at times 370+ bc's on a mid to high 40 infest when i got a big payout.To me you just killed the "oh wow" factor in the game.

Jul 8, 2015, 02:1407/08/15
09/25/13

I truly hope that you all are reading all these complaints about this new system and realize that not a single person so far likes it.  I am sure many clan chat rooms are like mine is and full of this very same conversation about how disgraceful this new infest program is.  To me it seems like the tech team time would be better spent on improving the game and not finding ways to destroy it.  Not only have you made it so people will lose even more on infest and get crap troops back from them.  While the improvement of not losing troops once you are in the red does have some minor positive spots, but it also has some major draw backs as well. But you all keep doing these idiot changes and you will lose the vast majority of your players. In other words you will lose that precious money from the crystal buyers cause they wont want to pay for such a crappy game like this is becoming. Cheers to such an idiotic move guys.

Jul 8, 2015, 02:3707/08/15
11/05/14

Just checking in to count the total number of positive feedback posts on here... I count 3 and they are all by general winters. 

Jul 8, 2015, 02:5607/08/15
03/15/14

So Mr T WINTERS .

How EXACTLY can we get a proper PAYOUT from the level 100 infests

eg 12k of dizzys from a level 100 or something like that . 

you say we get small payouts along the way .

when or how can we get a proper LEVEL 100 PAYOUT . 

cause i dont want to keep getting non stop tiny payouts from level 100s like we all saw ''Jean'' got . 

anyway I can actually pull out all my resources from the bank ??????????????

Jul 8, 2015, 03:0407/08/15
05/02/15

I am a noob- been playing only 65 days today total.  I have spent a lot of money on crystals already.  I am embarrassed to say how much but I know plarium can check.  My clan hates this change so even though I don't know exactly how it all plays out, I do know this...  I will not put another penny into this game until I hear my clan is happy with the outcome of this whole issue.  So said, so done!  DM

Jul 8, 2015, 03:1807/08/15
10/19/14

I hate to say it, but it really looks like you want all of us to quit. Don't know how that is a good business plan but I've seen it more then once.

Jul 8, 2015, 04:0007/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14

General T. Winters said:

Commanders, what's the panic?

The new system shows good results on the server where it was firstly introduced. Now Commanders have much more victories, i.e. gains from the infested sites.

As for units returning to the sector, as we have changed travel time to the infestations, you are able to send troops faster. This speeds up the process a lot.

The only thing left is to understand the new scheme and find another strategy. You can test the system by your own to compare your progress.

Jul 8, 2015, 04:0407/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14

This change is universally hated by long time players who have invested a lot of time and $$$ into this game. And as usual the response is "change your strategy" or "it's part of the strategy" 

I promise this - I will not spend another dime until this feature is reversed. Please change it back to good payouts for massive time investments - not to mention crystals. Many of us love this game but are very disturbed at the changes in recent weeks, especially this last infest change. 

Thanks

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 8, 2015, 04:5007/08/15
10/04/13

The system is workable, you just have to go about it the right way. 

You'll need this btw.  http://prntscr.com/49toe1

remember, fight smart not hard ;)

Jul 8, 2015, 04:5507/08/15
Jul 8, 2015, 05:50(edited)
03/15/14

But if the new infests only  pay like 1 million defesne/offense and take 2-3 million defense/offense to kill .

does that mean after every pay I have to build another 1-2 million defense/offense

I am talking about level 100 infest by the way . 

Jul 8, 2015, 05:0607/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:39(edited)
11/05/14

I've been playing this game for a little over 2 years and playing online games close to 20 years and this is one of the worst changes to a fundamental game mechanic I've seen in a very long time. The ratio of people who've responded to the views of this thread  should be a clear indication to the developer that people are not pleased with the new system.

So far almost 30% have taken the time to respond, and it's a safe bet that those who have read this thread and haven't posted feel that their voice won't have any influence what so ever on the out come of this recent change and that is truly unfortunate.

You tell us that you have had good results, that your feed back has been favorable, that we need to adapt to the new system and not to panic. Those answers in and of themselves show a complete and total lack of respect for the time, effort, energy and money many have put into this game to date.

We understand that you provide us with a service and changes are inevitable, but not taking into consideration the thoughts and feelings of the majority of the player base is the quickest route to a dwindling player base and lose of revenue to your company.

The changes that have been made have changed the fundamental mechanics behind how many people play this game and moved it away from what they have enjoyed and kept them here. Telling us that things aren't so different from what we have known and are better compared to what we have seen on the first day of this change is unacceptable.

The big pay outs we received from infestations are how we build are forces quickly and wage war, so we can enjoy the game. The current system will only hurt the game and create a very large divide between those that benefited from the old system and those forced to endure a poorly implemented change.

With out large offensive payouts from the old system taking emitters from established clans will prove nearly impossible and newer clans that try to hold emitters with out the large defensive payouts will never hold a emitter against established players for any period of time. We don't mind a challenge but it has gone from something enjoyable to nearly impossible with the new system. I digressed a bit there, but that is the briefest of examples of how a game breaking a change the new system is. Sorry for the wall of text :)

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 8, 2015, 05:0807/08/15
10/04/13

Yosho Sama said:

I've been playing this game for a little over 2 years and playing online games close to 20 years and this is one of the worst changes to a fundamental game mechanic I've seen in a very long time. The ratio or people who've responded to the views of this thread  should be a clear indication to the developer that people are not pleased with the new system.

So far almost 30% have taken the time to respond, and it's a safe bet that those who have read this thread and haven't posted feel that their voice won't have any influence what so ever on the out come of this recent change and that is truly unfortunate.

You tell us that you have had good results, that your feed back has been favorable, that we need to adapt to the new system and not to panic. Those answers in and of themselves show a complete and total lack of respect for the time, effort, energy and money many have put into this game to date.

We understand that you provide us with a service and changes are inevitable, but not taking into consideration the thoughts and feelings of the majority of player base is the quickest route to a dwindling player base and lose of revenue to your company.

The changes that have been made have changed the fundamental mechanics behind how many people play this game and moved it away from what they have enjoyed and kept them here. Telling us that things aren't so different from what we have known and are better compared to what we have seen on the first day of this change is unacceptable.

The big pay outs we received from infestations are how we build are forces quickly and wage war, so we can enjoy the game. The current system will only hurt the game and create a very large divide between those that benefited from the old system and those forced to endure a poorly implemented change.

With out large offensive payouts from the old system taking emitters from established clans will prove nearly impossible and newer clans that try to hold emitters with out the large defensive payouts will never hold a emitter against established players for any period of time. We don't mind a challenge but it has gone from something enjoyable to nearly impossible with the new system. I digressed a bit there, but that is the briefest of examples of how a game breaking a change the new system is. Sorry for the wall of text :)

Actually it is possible to win far more troops on the new system, it just takes more skill and patience (and tedious number tracking haha). 

Jul 8, 2015, 05:3207/08/15
Sep 13, 2019, 12:02(edited)

BiohazarD said:

Yosho Sama said:

I've been playing this game for a little over 2 years and playing online games close to 20 years and this is one of the worst changes to a fundamental game mechanic I've seen in a very long time. The ratio or people who've responded to the views of this thread  should be a clear indication to the developer that people are not pleased with the new system.

We understand that you provide us with a service and changes are inevitable, but not taking into consideration the thoughts and feelings of the majority of player base is the quickest route to a dwindling player base and lose of revenue to your company.

Actually it is possible to win far more troops on the new system, it just takes more skill and patience (and tedious number tracking haha). 

Thank you Yosho Sama well said.

@Bio, seriously ? it just takes more skill and patience,.. really? its like it didnt so far took enough patience and skill but now we need to have patience to work for a payout  10 months and have more skill in actually keeping the patience because instead of playing the game we would have to do is a tedious number of tracking. Which part of the "we dont like the new infest system" you are failing to see ?

Jul 8, 2015, 06:5407/08/15
02/28/14

Did someone said now it will take 200 to 250 Mill res for lvl 100 for a good payout!!!     O-o

I will not waste my time on infests any more, not even on the lower levels,  UNLESS the general or mods here tell me how to get the payout like before within the same time spend on this game (I have a RL too :/) and same bank levels. (It was already too damn high)

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 8, 2015, 07:4307/08/15
10/04/13

SNOWWHITE said:

BiohazarD said:

Yosho Sama said:

@Bio, seriously ? it just takes more skill and patience,.. really? its like it didnt so far took enough patience and skill but now we need to have patience to work for a payout  10 months and have more skill in actually keeping the patience because instead of playing the game we would have to do is a tedious number of tracking. Which part of the "we dont like the new infest system" you are failing to see ?

No I understand that you don't like the new infest system.  I'm just saying that your dislike is unfounded :P  Then again my favorite part of the game has always been analyzing the math behind the mechanics, so I guess I might be a bit biased.  The old system was certainly more newbie-friendly. 

btw Psykik, for a level 100 you seem to need about 160-170 mil loaded to get a full payout.  I agree that is pretty high, but then again the amount of troops you win at that level is large also. 

Jul 8, 2015, 08:0107/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:40(edited)
11/05/14

Error ! Could not complete action . Please , try again later ..I dont login game ??

Jul 8, 2015, 08:0307/08/15
03/02/14

BiohazarD said:

SNOWWHITE said:

BiohazarD said:

Yosho Sama said:

No I understand that you don't like the new infest system.  I'm just saying that your dislike is unfounded :P  Then again my favorite part of the game has always been analyzing the math behind the mechanics, so I guess I might be a bit biased.  The old system was certainly more newbie-friendly. 

btw Psykik, for a level 100 you seem to need about 160-170 mil loaded to get a full payout.  I agree that is pretty high, but then again the amount of troops you win at that level is large also. 

Bio where is your proof? you have none no screen shots nothing at all. You say this based on thin air and you call yourself a moderator that is not on any side. Where is that flying pig!!!

Jul 8, 2015, 08:1507/08/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

We (Bio and i) made some suggestions / hints across this and the topic "all about new infest system" about strategy how to play and get rewards.

If you read it, i think you will be smart enough to rethink your strategy on how to play them.

We already answered in fact how to do.

We know it will take more time to play and you need to do more calculating / tracking of infestbattles.

But please read our suggestions.

For your interest, i spend about 12K dizzys to test the new system for a work around, and that test failed. So i also know how not to do the new infest system.

We gave you some hints, all we tell is based on our game experience.