All Categories

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Infestations! Defeat the Enemy and Save Your Army!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 7, 2015, 11:2207/07/15

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Mutant Infestations! 
Defeat the Enemy and Save Your Army!

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Commanders!

Our intelligence officers have conducted several successful recon operations and infiltrated Morgana’s military servers! The intel we’ve got access to will be used to help you in your battles with her Mutants!

1. STRATCOM have taken preventative measures in order to reduce Troop loss. By way of STRATCOM's new Force Protecting Initiative, a percentage of all units sent out to battle at Infestations will return unharmed in the event of lost battles.
We’ll be monitoring the combat, and if our calculations show that the Mutants will come out on top, we’ll transmit new orders to your units and send some of them back to your Sector safely. You can then start regrouping and amassing bigger forces for your next attempt.

2. Be advised: If you send an army that’s too weak to an Infestation, we won’t be able to salvage your troops before the Mutants get to them, and they will all be destroyed in battle!

3. We've also managed to alter the Infestation payout algorithm. STRATCOM values consistency among its Commanders, so it's only fair that we ensure they're rewarded consistently! From now on, you can expect a guaranteed reward for clearing Infestations, every time, rather than the hit-or-miss system we previously had in place! This means fewer giant rewards, but you'll never walk away from an Infestation victorious and empty-handed.

Get out there and mess up some Mutants!

END TRANSMISSION
STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 7, 2015, 11:2907/07/15

.... great ... the system nobody wants has been introduced. Great way to listen to your players. 

If I send units to an infest, I don't want them back, I want them dead. Silly "feature" to send troops back -_-.

Also small payouts are pointless, it only means the resources people already put in will never be payed out again, because you keep getting small payouts.

Great way to listen to your playerbase Plarium ... as usual

Jul 7, 2015, 12:0707/07/15
Aug 30, 2019, 12:02(edited)

and again the game gets worse

Jul 7, 2015, 12:0807/07/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:51(edited)
11/05/14

this is ****!!! I was just about to get a normal pay on a level 100 and now i get screwed. Plarium!! You are nothing but a bunch of retards!!

Commander, watch your language - Gen. Winters

Jul 7, 2015, 12:2407/07/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:06(edited)
11/05/14

I believe that this update is a big leap in the wrong direction. Before the infestations were a good investment, capable of rewarding you for actively attacking them, but now the rewards have been shrunken down to the point where they are more costly than rewarding. Before I was able to spend a good amount of time attacking them to earn stronger troops, now all i get is about a third of what i put into each infestation, and it seems more like my troops are being replaced with even weaker ones. This update is very disappointing and I believe you should either make some major changes to it to solve the problems, or return it to how it was before.

Why did you try to fix something that wasn't broken?

Jul 7, 2015, 12:3107/07/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:05(edited)
11/05/14

TheXiled said:

I believe that this update is a big leap in the wrong direction. Before the infestations were a good investment, capable of rewarding you for actively attacking them, but now the rewards have been shrunken down to the point where they are more costly than rewarding. Before I was able to spend a good amount of time attacking them to earn stronger troops, now all i get is about a third of what i put into each infestation, and it seems more like my troops are being replaced with even weaker ones. This update is very disappointing and I believe you should either make some major changes to it to solve the problems, or return it to how it was before.

cause they are absolute ***!! They try to re invent the wheel constantly. I have 4 level 100s banked and now I get this nonsense. Re name game farmville while you morons are making changes!! NO ONE ASKED FOR THIS!!!!

Jul 7, 2015, 12:3907/07/15
11/05/14

NUT Shot said:

TheXiled said:

cause they are absolute morons!! They try to re invent the wheel constantly. I have 4 level 100s banked and now I get this nonsense. Re name game farmville while you morons are making changes!! NO ONE ASKED FOR THIS!!!!

I know this update seems annoying and stupid (probably less so for me due to being a new player), but the reason why I take a much more subtle and calm tone is because generally throwing every single creative name you can think of at someone gets you nowhere. I tried to criticise the update constructively since some forums tend to ignore what they don't consider constructive criticism. Also, if the reason why you where replying to what I said was the question at the end, it was a rhetorical question to help enforce the point that they should have kept the infestations system the same way as it originally was .

Jul 7, 2015, 12:4007/07/15

Lol when will we learn they NEVER listen to us. Just look at the suggestion thread. It can be renamed "everything the players want that would improve the game, but we will never listen and implement it anyway, we just keep adding stuff they don't want" :P

Or in short "don't waste your breath we won't do it anyway" thread lol

Jul 7, 2015, 12:4507/07/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:02(edited)

Commanders, what's the panic?

The new system shows good results on the server where it was firstly introduced. Now Commanders have much more victories, i.e. gains from the infested sites.

As for units returning to the sector, as we have changed travel time to the infestations, you are able to send troops faster. This speeds up the process a lot.

The only thing left is to understand the new scheme and find another strategy. You can test the system by your own to compare your progress.

Jul 7, 2015, 12:5307/07/15

lol people quitting is "good results"? Getting a 400BC payout for a lvl 100 is a "good result"? Constantly using FAR units more then you send into the infests is a "good result"? lol yeah for your wallet maybe ... not for mine.

You guys KNEW the new system was hated by the people on Geo and made a lot of people quit. How on earth do you call any of that "good results".

My 40m banking is basically now GONE.

Instead I will constantly get terrible small payouts. Thanks for nothing -_-

Jul 7, 2015, 12:5907/07/15

Commander Rhylian, now you get less rewards in advance, but you get them more times. The amout of total reward rests almost the same, it is just distributed in several parts.

The Infest Banking was not reset to zero, you still have a chance to continue your progress. The calculations of the losses in battles against Morgana rest unchanged.

By "good results" I mean the statisics data and smooth progress, when a player doesn't need to wait for many months to rebuild an army and get a reward.

Jul 7, 2015, 13:0307/07/15
Jul 7, 2015, 13:05(edited)

Again if a lvl 100 now pays out 400BC which is not enough to kill another lvl 100 how exactly does that mean I get back the same amount hmm?

Because that to me sounds like I lose 4.5m - 6m and get 880K back. Next infest I do will also trigger a small payout but again I lose more then I put in.

So yep my bank is GONE. 

So do tell me how we get that bank back hmm?

Because you fail to provide specifics on how.

And great we now get around 1/10th as payouts of what we have put in yay!! Yeah that will make people do more infests -_-

So yeah your data is beneficial for you only not for the players.

Which is why people have been quitting Geo! Good work! How about you start looking at those statistics for once every time you implement something.

Jul 7, 2015, 13:0407/07/15
11/05/14

General T. Winters said:

Commanders, what's the panic?

The new system shows good results on the server where it was firstly introduced. Now Commanders have much more victories, i.e. gains from the infested sites.

As for units returning to the sector, as we have changed travel time to the infestations, you are able to send troops faster. This speeds up the process a lot.

The only thing left is to understand the new scheme and find another strategy. You can test the system by your own to compare your progress.

General, because of the way the system is now I will run out of troops if I keep getting these "victories". In all these screenshots (well, maybe not the first one) i'm losing out big time.

Jul 7, 2015, 13:0707/07/15

@The Exiled Exactly what I said then .... no large payout only small useless payouts which at most amount to 1/10th of what you put in the rest DISAPPEARS.

Jul 7, 2015, 13:2707/07/15

Commanders, you win a small reward for each victory at the infested site. Still this is not the whole reward. The resources of your lost troops continue to be contributed to the Infest Bank. Once it is full, you receive a decent payout. This update is not made to lower your total rewards, its aim is to distribute them more balanced.

Jul 7, 2015, 13:3607/07/15

except the large bank will never be triggered lol. Next lvl 77 I kill will give me a 10% payout of what I put in (meaning 90% goes to the supposed bank) but I can guarantee that I will not get anything of the 40m I already put into it. I will post a screenshot when I kill it :P Wanna bet it's just some terrible small unit payout and no 40m in resources to units payout? :P Meaning I will have lost the 90% of the units I put in + what I already had banked lol

Jul 7, 2015, 13:5507/07/15
Sep 23, 2019, 12:02(edited)
01/21/14

Oh come on! At least  increase the payouts. Because these payouts right here is so bad.

Jul 7, 2015, 14:2307/07/15
05/12/15

General T. Winters said:

Commanders, you win a small reward for each victory at the infested site. Still this is not the whole reward. The resources of your lost troops continue to be contributed to the Infest Bank. Once it is full, you receive a decent payout. This update is not made to lower your total rewards, its aim is to distribute them more balanced.

i play on f/book  ad have had time to try the new system...on geo im  a high lev player in a top clan.....ad im tellig you,,NO ONE LIKES THIS SYSTEM ON F/BOOK,,,so dot try saying you have had good feed back....try keeping ya members happy,,and listen to them.

Jul 7, 2015, 14:2407/07/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:46(edited)
11/05/14

319 quantic on a level 56 with almost 40 millions bank^^. Decent reward?  With all due respect General... "Yeah right".

Jul 7, 2015, 14:5307/07/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14

All this does is make it so its completely idiotic to use anything other than troopers and dogs for infests since they have the the least amount of resources for the same amount of power. now all I have to do is start over and build just around 110,294 dogs to get my level 100 to payout and since i can't lose any of them because of credits anymore. i just get a cred depo and collect then build them before i run out. thanks general winters.

Jul 7, 2015, 15:4107/07/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:39(edited)
11/05/14

General T. Winters said:

Commander Rhylian, now you get less rewards in advance, but you get them more times. The amout of total reward rests almost the same, it is just distributed in several parts.

The Infest Banking was not reset to zero, you still have a chance to continue your progress. The calculations of the losses in battles against Morgana rest unchanged.

By "good results" I mean the statisics data and smooth progress, when a player doesn't need to wait for many months to rebuild an army and get a reward.

General in the previous system it was easy to chain destroy infest and get rewards on the wanted infestation. In the new system, you don't even get enough to destroy another infest from the same level. So while in the former infest system you could never be trapped if you did know how to handle things, with the new one you have to build for weeks. But as there is no benefit to infest anymore because credit consumption means nothing now, we'll give Morgana permanent hollidays. So your statement is meaningless like the one you did explaining that increasing upgrade time for higher technologies was a way to reduce the gap between beginners and players on the server since a long time. But hey that's your game and you have the right to destroy it, but don't take us for fools in your answers.