Exclusive Tournaments And Discounts Are Waiting For You!

7 Replies
General T. Winters
3 May, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC

The Wasteland Is About To Go Mad!

Exclusive Tournaments And Discounts Are Waiting For You!

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Get ready for the fight of your life, Commander!

STRATCOM is unleashing a six-day-long series of massive events to celebrate May.

Here are some of the things you have to look forward to:

- Massive Discounts - different on each day!

- Special PvP Championship!

- New Tournament: Upgrade Challenge for Clans!

Things are going mad in the Wasteland! Unleash your fury on your rivals, Commander, and bring home massive Prizes! But don’t wait – the madness comes to an end on May 9th.

END TRANSMISSION

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
3 May, 2017, 5:27 PM UTC
Not that I'm gonna complain about extra tournaments, but... What exactly about may are we celebrating?
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
fakeasnever
3 May, 2017, 9:42 PM UTC

@BiohazarD (3 May, 2017, 5:27 PM UTC):
Maybe May Day?

Although it'd still be a couple days late :/

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 May, 2017, 3:22 PM UTC
BiohazarD said:

Not that I'm gonna complain about extra tournaments, but... What exactly about may are we celebrating?
Just spring holidays :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
6 May, 2017, 11:13 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

BiohazarD said:

Just spring holidays :)
Ah ok :P
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
Shubs
8 May, 2017, 6:16 PM UTC

The way, every now and then we are seeing events for various reasons, why not start off weekly events like Terrific Thursday, Mysterious Monday, Weird Wednesday and so on... This will certainly save you from running around to find a REASON to launch an event. Anyways, events will be there, be there an occasion or not.

-Shubs
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 May, 2017, 12:11 PM UTC
Shubs said:

The way, every now and then we are seeing events for various reasons, why not start off weekly events like Terrific Thursday, Mysterious Monday, Weird Wednesday and so on... This will certainly save you from running around to find a REASON to launch an event. Anyways, events will be there, be there an occasion or not.

-Shubs
Interesting idea...Weird Wednesday :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
CoolRextreme
19 June, 2017, 5:21 AM UTC

I'd totally go for a Funky Friday!

Or a Thoughtful Thursday

Forget the Mutagen; we need Unicorns! (May also may or may not be a DCL somewhere out-n-about. Come say hi! :3)
UTC -7:00
1782047 users registered; 48468 topics; 287692 posts; our newest member:irisve42