All Categories

Earn Experience Points and increase your Plarium.com Level!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 28, 2017, 14:5804/28/17

User Achievements are now available through your Plarium.com Profile on the new Achievements tab! Complete our new challenges to earn Experience Points, which in turn increases your Plarium Level! Also available in this tab is a record of all of your in-game Achievements, making it even easier to keep track of your progress. Earn Plarium Level XP from in-game activities too – check your profile often to choose your next challenge!

Additionally, there are now Badges for exploring and completing your Plarium Profile. Make sure you don’t miss out by collecting as many as you can!

Prove your dedication! Check out the new Plarium.com features and earn the highest level possible!

Want to share your thoughts on this new feature? We welcome all feedback and comments in this thread!

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 28, 2017, 18:5304/28/17
Apr 28, 2017, 18:54(edited)
10/04/13

DiamondMind said:

this is some girlie crap!

Is this more the kind of badge you'd like?

I'm sure plarium can come up with something for you.  Maybe an achievement for killing 50 mutants with your bare hands. 
May 8, 2017, 18:2005/08/17
02/07/17

General T. Winters said:

User Achievements are now available through your Plarium.com Profile on the new Achievements tab! Complete our new challenges to earn Experience Points, which in turn increases your Plarium Level! Also available in this tab is a record of all of your in-game Achievements, making it even easier to keep track of your progress. Earn Plarium Level XP from in-game activities too – check your profile often to choose your next challenge!

Additionally, there are now Badges for exploring and completing your Plarium Profile. Make sure you don’t miss out by collecting as many as you can!

Prove your dedication! Check out the new Plarium.com features and earn the highest level possible!

Want to share your thoughts on this new feature? We welcome all feedback and comments in this thread!

Why not post a link with details about all the badges available for profiles and the criteria to earn each one of them?? Or you already have and i DID miss that one out?!!!
May 8, 2017, 20:0205/08/17
08/02/14

@Shubs (8 May, 2017, 6:20 PM UTC):
I'll be honest, I'm not sure if that topic really deserves a dedicated thread.

If you go to your game profile (Not your forum one) and its achievements, you'll get a basic yet literal description of everything there, along with their respective badges.

May 9, 2017, 12:1605/09/17
02/07/17

fakeasnever said:

@Shubs (8 May, 2017, 6:20 PM UTC):
I'll be honest, I'm not sure if that topic really deserves a dedicated thread.

If you go to your game profile (Not your forum one) and its achievements, you'll get a basic yet literal description of everything there, along with their respective badges.

Dear FAKEASNEVER,

There are two kinds of Badge sets on the profile.:

Set 1 under REWARDS which are just a glimpse of your achievements under various tabs, visible on the ACHIEVEMENTS page too with lot more description.

The one I intended to know more is the Badge under RANK category which is I believe as per the number of days you spend in the game and not the O/D score you attain. Moreover, there's a lot mystery about the list of Rank badges as I couldn't see the details and criteria to get one.

Hope it clarifies and believe you'll be able to help me on this as you've been playing for long, here. :-)

Thanks.

-Shubs.

PS. Yes, this did not, certainly,deserved a dedicated thread. :-D
May 9, 2017, 20:2905/09/17
May 9, 2017, 20:45(edited)
08/02/14

@Shubs (9 May, 2017, 12:16 PM UTC):
Do you mean this one? ( http://prntscr.com/f5ygcu )

Or do you mean these ones? ( http://prntscr.com/f5ygid )

I was referring to the first one; I am unsure if you were as well.

If you mean the second ones, I believe there is a topic on them somewhere on the forum; Alternatively, you can click on them, which should bring you to this page ( https://plarium.com/forum/en/achievements/ ).

Edit:
If we are still not referring to the same set of badges, would you please include the steps to access the ones you are referring to? The last ones were unclear to me.

Edit 2:
I think I understand now; the ones in the actual game? ( http://prntscr.com/f5yiq5 )

The idea's been suggested before, but I suppose that a couple things may have happened; Probably no one at Plarium thinks it's a big enough deal to make an actual post on it (Really, it's not; The "Commander since" is more often a much better indicator); Or by the time a player thought it was a big enough deal, they've already passed too many ranks for them to get make an accurate chart.

I think this topic has been brought up only once before.

I'll ask the Community Managers if they have a chart on this or something.

May 10, 2017, 10:4405/10/17
02/07/17

fakeasnever said:

@Shubs (9 May, 2017, 12:16 PM UTC):
Do you mean this one? ( http://prntscr.com/f5ygcu )

Or do you mean these ones? ( http://prntscr.com/f5ygid )

I was referring to the first one; I am unsure if you were as well.

If you mean the second ones, I believe there is a topic on them somewhere on the forum; Alternatively, you can click on them, which should bring you to this page ( https://plarium.com/forum/en/achievements/ ).

Edit:
If we are still not referring to the same set of badges, would you please include the steps to access the ones you are referring to? The last ones were unclear to me.

Edit 2:
I think I understand now; the ones in the actual game? ( http://prntscr.com/f5yiq5 )

The idea's been suggested before, but I suppose that a couple things may have happened; Probably no one at Plarium thinks it's a big enough deal to make an actual post on it (Really, it's not; The "Commander since" is more often a much better indicator); Or by the time a player thought it was a big enough deal, they've already passed too many ranks for them to get make an accurate chart.

I think this topic has been brought up only once before.

I'll ask the Community Managers if they have a chart on this or something.

Yes this is what I was pointing at: 

Edit 2:

I think I understand now; the ones in the actual game? ( http://prntscr.com/f5yiq5 )

May 10, 2017, 20:4105/10/17
08/02/14

@Shubs (10 May, 2017, 10:44 AM UTC):
I have received a response from the CM, and unfortunately, there does not appear to be a formal listed compiled yet.

However, if you want to start one, I can tell you that Hero is the last rank achieved (About after 6 months of playing) :P

May 13, 2017, 07:2305/13/17
02/07/17

fakeasnever said:

@Shubs (10 May, 2017, 10:44 AM UTC):
I have received a response from the CM, and unfortunately, there does not appear to be a formal listed compiled yet.

However, if you want to start one, I can tell you that Hero is the last rank achieved (About after 6 months of playing) :P

Thank you "Fakeasnever" for the efforts you took to get a reply on this.

Nah! It doesn't seem to me of that much importance, however, it could have been a good option to know what are the ranks and their eligibility criteria. Moreover, Ranks should have been awarded as per the Att/Def/Raid/Infest points and not just the number of days in the game because, for Tenure, there's a Daily reward thing already being granted.

A player who has been lazy in playing and hasn't done much in the game other than raids, or may be an alt account which is good for nothing but the rss/module trade, how can be a HERO. I really wonder!!!!

Regards,

Shubs

Insurgence S.A.F

May 13, 2017, 18:4505/13/17
08/02/14

@Shubs (13 May, 2017, 7:23 AM UTC):
It's been a while since I've max'ed out my ranks, but I think you get promoted after 1 day of playing, then 2, then 3, then 4, and so on (Don't quote me on this one).

Also, I suppose this is mostly for new accounts when getting chosen for a spot in a clan.

Because you only progress 1 day by logging in, it proves that you're active (Up to a certain point, where you don't rank up any more).

After that, your profile points (Offence/Defence/Raid/Infestation) are the real indicators of your activity levels and types.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 15, 2017, 11:1005/15/17
09/17/15
Shubs said:

A player who has been lazy in playing and hasn't done much in the game other than raids, or may be an alt account which is good for nothing but the rss/module trade, how can be a HERO. I really wonder!!!!

Ranks don't offer any in-game benefits. It's just a way to show others for how long you've been here with us. Unfortunately, almost any feature can be abused by Alts. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't add new features at all, right? 
May 17, 2017, 10:1005/17/17
02/07/17

Maintenance thread is a CLOSED one, therefore, posting here:

No Information about this????

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 17, 2017, 10:3305/17/17
09/17/15
Shubs said:

Maintenance thread is a CLOSED one, therefore, posting here:

No Information about this????

We post forum announcements only about server updates that are known in advance. Some brief maintenance may not get a forum post.