All Categories

It's time to announce the winners of the St Patrick's XP Exhibition!

It's time to announce the winners of the St Patrick's XP Exhibition!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Mar 26, 2017, 17:1703/26/17
CK-Prophesy said:

God damn you are all idiots

This is why you will always be last to MoR. Get over it and accept the fact that all spearhead are just dumb. Dumb as a door nail.
... and this is why nothing you say will ever be taken seriously. Show some respect or shut up. Even if you feel someone doesn't deserve it. There are many better ways to say someone is wrong without needing to resort to insulting them. This is one of them.
Mar 26, 2017, 17:2603/26/17
Mar 26, 2017, 17:31(edited)
05/05/14

What is insulting is that you are accusing without evidence. You want respect, then earn it. Being dumb and crying isn't the way.

Nothing I will say be taken seriously? lol  Why should anything in this game be taken seriously? 

I know its your life but think about it. 

You are wrong, so is General winter. But the way you guys behave , accusing bio, not understanding that General Winter made a typo and then calling us MORONs

you want respect? shouldn't you think you should follow your own advice? Don't preach until you are ready to do so, it makes you look like a total MORON.

Want to join us? :) Is that it?  Just like your other DCL MIAH

Plink said:

CK-Prophesy said:

This is why you will always be last to MoR. Get over it and accept the fact that all spearhead are just dumb. Dumb as a door nail.
... and this is why nothing you say will ever be taken seriously. Show some respect or shut up. Even if you feel someone doesn't deserve it. There are many better ways to say someone is wrong without needing to resort to insulting them. This is one of them.

Mar 26, 2017, 17:3003/26/17

You guys having a party and didnt invite??

That's mean.
Mar 26, 2017, 18:2503/26/17
05/07/15

It is obvious that Biohazar is responsible because it is mor clan and we know we have a powerful rivalry. If Plarium refuses to admit that they have a corrupt moderator and no react. How to bring new people with people angry. Maybe Sh and other clans need justice and send bad publicity. Its Plarium  the judge of the winners ?! There is the credibility of Plarium and we have still not received answer. For me its the same we go win this war vs cheater but for Plarium its $$$ lost i think.

Mar 26, 2017, 18:3503/26/17
Eh ... how about we all wait till either the community manager (forgot her name) or General Winters gets on and replies? And you know leave it to them to explain and/or correct? And no more accusations or overheated replies? Maybe? Would be terribly nice ...
Mar 26, 2017, 19:1103/26/17
Mar 26, 2017, 19:21(edited)
05/05/14

well you are swearing which is against the rules. maybe you should read the rules before you make your post so they don't get deleted, idiot.

PLINK:  so you want respect cause you don't like being called dumb.  Yet, it is okay to call MoR - Morons. Aren't you just cry baby... let me give you pacifier. 

Morgoth said:

CK-Prophesy said:

How can a moderator edit an ADMINISTRATORS post? Think about it. Who made the 1st posting? Fakeasnever another moderator, actually corrected General Winters, by the way he is also MoR, just like Bio.

How did we cheat? lol  You were 1st but General Winters knew that you guys were cry babies so he left you out.  Thats not how commander should behave :)

We just know now that even if you beat MoR, you will always be last to us. And that is what bothers you the most.

General Winters made the mistake. Yet you are accusing Bio? Man are you guys that stupid?  do you have any evidence? 

Or do you just go by your CL cause he is dumb, you follow the dumb leader.  Thats what it looks like. 

General Winters is an administrator and works at Plarium! 

This is why you will always be last to MoR. Get over it and accept this fact. Dumb as a door nail.

hey you MORON ... CAN YOU PLEASE ASK YOUR MOD BIO SHIT TO STOP DELETING MY COMMENTS ... ITS NOT HIS OWN ASS FORUMS TO BEHAVE LIKE THAT 

Mar 26, 2017, 19:1203/26/17
05/05/14

They should promote you as CL of spearhead .. as all the other members all they have done is thrown accusations and overheated replies. :)

Rhylian said:

Eh ... how about we all wait till either the community manager (forgot her name) or General Winters gets on and replies? And you know leave it to them to explain and/or correct? And no more accusations or overheated replies? Maybe? Would be terribly nice ...

Mar 26, 2017, 19:1303/26/17
05/05/14

How is it obvious? Cause your CL says so? lol  with no evidence?  hahaha

Xzolt said:

It is obvious that Biohazar is responsible because it is mor clan and we know we have a powerful rivalry. If Plarium refuses to admit that they have a corrupt moderator and no react. How to bring new people with people angry. Maybe Sh and other clans need justice and send bad publicity. Its Plarium  the judge of the winners ?! There is the credibility of Plarium and we have still not received answer. For me its the same we go win this war vs cheater but for Plarium its $$$ lost i think.

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 26, 2017, 19:1603/26/17
Mar 26, 2017, 19:17(edited)
10/04/13
Morgoth said:

lol BIOHAZARD  ... why delete my comment ...feel shame or what 

If you'd stop swearing and calling me insulting names and follow the forum rules I wouldn't have to delete your comments. 
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 26, 2017, 19:1803/26/17
10/04/13
Xzolt said:

So. Normaly Plarium have see the big problem now. A moderator at mor can change the winner at a game. (Your game). The next step is what? Mor with Deffense infinite? It's just a matter of being credible now Plarium. Biohazar cant stay moderator for one reason. He are not neutral. He help the clan mor and fight Sh with cheat. Its that the true. And a moderator are neutral. But maybe Plarium need see mor win with cheat. Hum ty to see that.

I hope Plarium go react to this scandal. Ty

Xzolt.

The rewards were distributed correctly in-game, General Winters just made a mistake when posting the rankings on the forum. 
Mar 26, 2017, 19:3803/26/17
02/28/14

Wow just wow @ going down to that level by SH Leadership. Everyone in SH who posted here said nothing but a bunch of lies without any solid proof.

Plarium knows we don't cheat unlike SH who needed to spam our emitters to kill one emitter. (Similar to DDoS attack which is illegal everywhere in the world) 

Anyway carry on SH leadership, Beloved SH ally Noirs is being missed, they left them alone on this forum lol

and I do agree with RHYLIAN and hope the General corrects the error in the original post soon and close this whining once and for all.

PS. We will seriously consider any SH member application to MoR. 

CL - MoR

Mar 26, 2017, 19:4003/26/17

CK-Prophesy said:

What is insulting is that you are accusing without evidence. You want respect, then earn it. Being dumb and crying isn't the way.

Nothing I will say be taken seriously? lol  Why should anything in this game be taken seriously? 

You are wrong, so is General winter. But the way you guys behave , accusing bio, not understanding that General Winter made a typo and then calling us MORONs

you want respect? shouldn't you think you should follow your own advice? Don't preach until you are ready to do so, it makes you look like a total MORON.

It appears that I have to correct you again. You attribute other people's comments as if they were my own, and then attack me over it. Facts, not attacks.
Mar 26, 2017, 19:4903/26/17
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)
Just alot of fun to read.....so much crying its just funny
Mar 26, 2017, 19:5403/26/17
05/05/14
You are a leader , if you can't set an example for your people. You shouldn't cry about being called dumb :)

Plink said:

CK-Prophesy said:

It appears that I have to correct you again. You attribute other people's comments as if they were my own, and then attack me over it. Facts, not attacks.

Mar 26, 2017, 19:5403/26/17
05/23/15

this is like watching a movie.  I got me some popcorn and started reading.. haha..  you all crack me up.  This is like CNN's headline story last week "is trump afraid of stairs?"..  I'd say a portion of the posts are pathetic, but if the intent was just to be silly and rile people up (and not actually serious posts) then I'd say good job!!

I have a feeling they weren't silly or attempts to get people going..  I need more popcorn.

Mar 26, 2017, 20:1503/26/17
06/11/14

its amazing what a single mistaken typo calls forth from the blathering mouths of those less fortunate in the knowledge and the wisdom to use it catagory...

morgoth.. please he deleted mine too... smh. you are something special aren't ya love.

Mar 26, 2017, 20:1703/26/17
05/07/15

Truce of stupidity. It is strange however that only Spearheard disappear from the rankings. Let's not hide that Mor is recognized in a lot of clan for its meanness and perfidy. I didn't want to mention the evidence that I have, but most of the clans know's how mor  corrupted (Cl and Dlc)

Mar 26, 2017, 20:2403/26/17
08/02/14

Well this topic went downhill pretty fast.

I'm locking the topic for now to prevent further violations within the forum. (Additionally, please note point 3.15 of the forum rules ( https://plarium.com/forum/en/rules/ )).

In case anyone is wondering:
The General did make a mistake in the announcement, pointed out by my screenshots directly following. BiohazarD did not edit the General's post.

At this time, I can't guarantee what will or will not happen, but the Community Managers have been notified about this topic.

Upon reopening, posts may be deleted to make the topic look a bit more appealing than a 3-page argument.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 27, 2017, 10:2703/27/17
09/17/15
Hi! We have edited the post. We apologize for the inconvenience. 
Mar 27, 2017, 10:4003/27/17
02/28/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi! We have edited the post. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you Alyona Kolomiitseva for the correction and Xzolt as well for acknowledging us.

SH>> Hope you are all Happy now.

Those SH players who sent the msgs about joining MoR will get the replies soon :)

Happy hunting everyone 

CL - MoR

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.