Thank you for being part of the Total Domination family!

7 Replies
General T. Winters
Administrator
31 December, 2016, 10:08 AM UTC

The Total Domination community is wishing you Happy Winter Holidays with the hope that they will bring you lots of happiness and joy! 

UTC +0:00
fakeasnever
31 December, 2016, 2:02 PM UTC

@General T. Winters (31 December, 2016, 10:08 AM UTC):
Happy Winter Holidays, I see?

Was that intended  :P

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 January, 2017, 12:36 PM UTC
fakeasnever said:

@General T. Winters (31 December, 2016, 10:08 AM UTC):
Happy Winter Holidays, I see?

Was that intended  :P

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Maniakaal
11 January, 2017, 12:23 AM UTC

A family?

Lol , i think that a family would be some people who are same minded and also do everything for eacother..

sorry Plarium does not do that, they only want to get gain of you buying Xtals...

they will lure you...

they will make wrong accusations..

they will promise you big rewards but give you big losses..

wow nice family

Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
U-Gernito Gernidor
11 January, 2017, 4:37 AM UTC
crystal lol discount lol always 60% or 50 % never 80% or 90% whahahaah famely i will never buy that  just saying....
amsterdam & regulaters Mount up
BiohazarD
11 January, 2017, 4:13 PM UTC
Maniakaal said:

A family?

Lol , i think that a family would be some people who are same minded and also do everything for eacother..

sorry Plarium does not do that, they only want to get gain of you buying Xtals...

they will lure you...

they will make wrong accusations..

they will promise you big rewards but give you big losses..

wow nice family

What you don't have any uncles who are also loan sharks? :P
rooferron1
13 January, 2017, 1:00 PM UTC

I have really enjoyed playing since I returned.   Can you reopen the suggestion forum?  i have a couple ideas that everyone may like and use.

thanks

RONPER

RINGWORLD
RONPER
UTC +7:00
BiohazarD
14 January, 2017, 2:24 AM UTC
rooferron1 said:

I have really enjoyed playing since I returned.   Can you reopen the suggestion forum?  i have a couple ideas that everyone may like and use.

thanks

RONPER

RINGWORLD
Plarium is not taking suggestions at this time (they have a long list of updates pending I think).  When they are ready to take suggestions again the thread will be re opened. 
1721636 users registered; 42508 topics; 271456 posts; our newest member:ťuggujggt