All Categories

The Event Of The Year Has Arrived!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 4, 2016, 14:4608/04/16

Revive 90% Of Your Destroyed Troops For Free!

Participate In The Emitter Carnage Event Now!

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Commander!

Extreme Carnage is here – and the Wasteland will never be the same!

The Emitter Carnage Event is a completely new, unique Event and is open to ALL Clan Members. This Event presents a unique opportunity to prove your superiority over your Wasteland foes by remapping your borders and stealing your enemy's Emitters! Doing this will vastly increase your Clan's influence in the Wasteland!

Best of all, you can revive 90% of your Troops that were destroyed in the Carnage for FREE immediately following the Event! Or, revive 90% of your destroyed Troops with Crystals while the Event is still on! The remaining 10% of your destroyed Troops can be revived in the Hospital as usual. Please note that only those Troops lost in battles against other Commanders are able to be revived for free after the Emitter Carnage ends.

Be advised of the following:

1. Morgana's Mutants will not count towards your total of Defeated Units, meaning destroying them will not affect your position in the Rankings.

2. Any Units destroyed in a Massed Attack will go to the Hospitals in their own Sectors. Ensure that all Clan Members are aware of this protocol prior to launching a Massed Attack.

3. It will not be possible to earn certain Clan Achievements during the Emitter Carnage Event.

4. Units defeated and Emitters captured and downgraded during the Carnage will not count with regards to Challenges!

The Emitter Carnage Event is open for a VERY LIMITED TIME and is on NOW! Don’t wait a second to get involved! The Wasteland is about to change… forever!

END TRANSMISSION

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 4, 2016, 17:5408/04/16
05/05/14

Do joint attacks go to hospital  ( not part of 90%? ) 

or do they go to carnage revival ? 

Please clarify point #2.... 

2. Any Units destroyed in a Massed Attack will go to the Hospitals in their own Sectors. Ensure that all Clan Members are aware of this protocol prior to launching a Massed Attack.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2016, 09:5708/05/16
09/17/15

CK-Prophesy said:

Do joint attacks go to hospital  ( not part of 90%? ) 

or do they go to carnage revival ? 

Please clarify point #2.... 

1) Joint attacks will go to their owners' Hospitals. 90% each of participants can restore for free.

2) It means that if you launch a Joint attack, you shouldn't wait for all Units to appear in your Hospital. They will go to their owners.
Sep 4, 2016, 01:2509/04/16
03/01/15

Hi all

Interesting... when Plarium does a "bad" thing everyone comes here and complains about their work, etc, etc, etc...

When they do a good thing no one shows...

I know this may unbalance the weight at the wastes but at least it was a refreshing new thing.

Congratulation Plarium team, this time you hit the right spot. Good job. This was not only cool but also gave the chance to those unwilling to put their troops on the slaughter machine to do it.

BiohazarDModerator
Sep 4, 2016, 17:1909/04/16
10/04/13

General T. Winters said:

Revive 90% Of Your Destroyed Troops For Free!

Participate In The Emitter Carnage Event Now!

Commander!

Extreme Carnage is here – and the Wasteland will never be the same!

The Emitter Carnage Event is a completely new, unique Event and is open to ALL Clan Members. This Event presents a unique opportunity to prove your superiority over your Wasteland foes by remapping your borders and stealing your enemy's Emitters! Doing this will vastly increase your Clan's influence in the Wasteland!

Best of all, you can revive 90% of your Troops that were destroyed in the Carnage for FREE immediately following the Event! Or, revive 90% of your destroyed Troops with Crystals while the Event is still on! The remaining 10% of your destroyed Troops can be revived in the Hospital as usual. Please note that only those Troops lost in battles against other Commanders are able to be revived for free after the Emitter Carnage ends.

Be advised of the following:

1. Morgana's Mutants will not count towards your total of Defeated Units, meaning destroying them will not affect your position in the Rankings.

3. It will not be possible to earn certain Clan Achievements during the Emitter Carnage Event.

4. Units defeated and Emitters captured and downgraded during the Carnage will not count with regards to Challenges!

The Emitter Carnage Event is open for a VERY LIMITED TIME and is on NOW! Don’t wait a second to get involved! The Wasteland is about to change… forever!

END TRANSMISSION

I don't know if I'd call it "completely new" since this will be the third one.  I also don't think I'd call it "the event of the year" since it seems to happen about every 2 weeks. 

But cool, another excuse to beat up other clans :)
Sep 5, 2016, 10:2309/05/16
09/17/15
Iseva said:

Hi all

Interesting... when Plarium does a "bad" thing everyone comes here and complains about their work, etc, etc, etc...

When they do a good thing no one shows...

I know this may unbalance the weight at the wastes but at least it was a refreshing new thing.

Congratulation Plarium team, this time you hit the right spot. Good job. This was not only cool but also gave the chance to those unwilling to put their troops on the slaughter machine to do it.

Thanks! How do you think, would it be great to launch such Tournaments regularly?
Sep 5, 2016, 13:3309/05/16
08/02/14

@Alyona Kolomiitseva (5 September, 2016, 10:23 AM UTC):
(I'm not Iseva, but oh well. I think my opinion is equally valid  :P )

Personally I think that "regularly" (At least in context of Tournaments in general) seems too often for an event like this (Even though the troop revival rate is 90%, only lasts 12 hours, etc.). This should be considered a special event, and be launched maybe every month or 2 (Or during special times :P ), so the effect doesn't wear off.

Also, I think introducing rewards (Even minor ones) could increase the participation incentive, even if they are clan-based (IE clan ranking rewards, similar to other clan Tournaments).

Other than that, I think it's a big plus for the game, as it encourages players to use their skill/wits/whatever-you-want-to-call-them and gain point virtually for free.

BiohazarDModerator
Sep 5, 2016, 18:2109/05/16
10/04/13
fakeasnever said:

@Alyona Kolomiitseva (5 September, 2016, 10:23 AM UTC):
(I'm not Iseva, but oh well. I think my opinion is equally valid  :P )

Personally I think that "regularly" (At least in context of Tournaments in general) seems too often for an event like this (Even though the troop revival rate is 90%, only lasts 12 hours, etc.). This should be considered a special event, and be launched maybe every month or 2 (Or during special times :P ), so the effect doesn't wear off.

Also, I think introducing rewards (Even minor ones) could increase the participation incentive, even if they are clan-based (IE clan ranking rewards, similar to other clan Tournaments).

Other than that, I think it's a big plus for the game, as it encourages players to use their skill/wits/whatever-you-want-to-call-them and gain point virtually for free.

Agreed.  I think at most one per month is a good schedule, if it happens too often it will become just another troop sink.  Also, some kind of reward would be great. 
Sep 6, 2016, 11:2209/06/16
09/17/15

Thanks, guys. I'll pass it to devs.