All Categories

The reward system on Infestations is now secure against unfair play!

The reward system on Infestations is now secure against unfair play!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jul 24, 2016, 14:4907/24/16
02/26/16

I like the game, and if infests start getting completely useless it will still be a good game.

It is not that I don't care. But the worst thing about the change is reading all the crying on the forum.

It is only 1 specific strategy, which was seemingly used in 1 specific way that caused a problem. So they fixed that. It might affect some other players too, but sometimes that is not avoidable when fixing a error.

And now it is my turn to do some crying:

What makes me kinda sad is that now I have to figure out how it works again. It is like having to learn how to ride a bike over and over again. Kinda wants me stop using the bike (infestations).

But hey, as far as I understood the change is rather small. And infests are meant to trade units, not to gain them, right?

Jul 26, 2016, 02:1707/26/16
05/02/15
comments on infesting should be reserved for those who know what they are talking about.
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 26, 2016, 06:0407/26/16
Jul 26, 2016, 06:06(edited)
10/04/13
Infestations always average out to a loss (somewhere between 3-10%).  So they can be used to trade units, but if you keep hitting them eventually you'll end up with no troops left.  This is why it's important to have a plan before you start killing infests. 
Jul 30, 2016, 16:2107/30/16
Jul 31, 2016, 04:03(edited)
05/02/15
My plan is to quit this game if I cannot earn sinificant troops from infests.
Jul 31, 2016, 04:0507/31/16
05/02/15

Imagine, finally getting that great payout (I doubt it) and you lose, say 30 mill on an emitter attack. Negative bank never resets so now you need to recruit 30 mill in troops just to bring your bank to zero. Um... that's like 47.28 years of recruiting at current speeds to begin earning new troops from infests. RFLMAO!!

PLARIUM?  may i get an answer?

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 31, 2016, 22:4307/31/16
10/04/13
DiamondMind said:

Imagine, finally getting that great payout (I doubt it) and you lose, say 30 mill on an emitter attack. Negative bank never resets so now you need to recruit 30 mill in troops just to bring your bank to zero. Um... that's like 47.28 years of recruiting at current speeds to begin earning new troops from infests. RFLMAO!!

I think the answer is clear:  Buy some crystals and heal your troops from the hospital.    
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 1, 2016, 14:1308/01/16
09/17/15

DiamondMind said:

Is it somehow connected to our new system? I doubt that. Such things could also happen before. It's not the best idea to risk all Units and send them all in one place (if it's not a Bunker ). 

Aug 2, 2016, 01:2308/02/16
05/02/15
Then change the name of this game to total bunkerville. once you lose a lot of troops you have to wait till next millenium to rebuild them.
Aug 3, 2016, 11:0908/03/16
09/17/15
DiamondMind said:

Then change the name of this game to total bunkerville. once you lose a lot of troops you have to wait till next millenium to rebuild them.
You need to be a wise Commander and don't send all Units in one place. Always keep some in case you lose the rest.  *General Approved*
Sep 25, 2016, 21:5809/25/16
Sep 25, 2016, 22:00(edited)
01/23/16

hello to all

i think the infestaions are not more so easy ive lost more troops then i have now i´m not the biggest player you send 100 mongose (lvl 20) in a lvl 20 infestation and nothing comes back  thats sad for me not for bigger players and thats why i decide to make no infestaions for a cuple of time. so when i have enough troops to make more then one thats fakt se it on facebook im there on the same lvl  but there i make infestaions at lvl 70 up and heere 51 ist the last level how much must i build to to make this lvl ? im not alone some of my clanmembers  say he make often 500k minus or higher. when you wont that small clans have a chance to defense her headquarteer or an emiiter thats sad, in this game gives a lot of players they can defense alone an emitter lvl 5 and attack also. i can send you some examples for that. that is ok for you?  ;-(

best regards to your team 

sorry for the bad english!!!!!!!

please send me a feedback
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 26, 2016, 05:4709/26/16
10/04/13
ThirtyThirty said:

hello to all

i think the infestaions are not more so easy ive lost more troops then i have now i´m not the biggest player you send 100 mongose (lvl 20) in a lvl 20 infestation and nothing comes back  thats sad for me not for bigger players and thats why i decide to make no infestaions for a cuple of time. so when i have enough troops to make more then one thats fakt se it on facebook im there on the same lvl  but there i make infestaions at lvl 70 up and heere 51 ist the last level how much must i build to to make this lvl ? im not alone some of my clanmembers  say he make often 500k minus or higher. when you wont that small clans have a chance to defense her headquarteer or an emiiter thats sad, in this game gives a lot of players they can defense alone an emitter lvl 5 and attack also. i can send you some examples for that. that is ok for you?  ;-(

Sorry but I have no idea what you're asking. 
Sep 26, 2016, 14:5409/26/16
09/17/15

ThirtyThirty said:

hello to all

As you probably know I've recently passed your feedback about Infests to our devs. They understand your position, but before making any changes they want to analyze their own data as well. So they are waiting for analytics data to check the activity of players on Infests and make a decision afterwards. Right now I don't know if they decide to change Infests or leave them as they are.

As soon as I get more information, I will let you know.

Jun 30, 2023, 08:1106/30/23
Jun 30, 2023, 08:31(edited)
03/06/14

Wish I had read this thread before I wasted so many of my troops on infest. I have been noticing my power and troop count going down with each big payout, never seeing more than I lost. Maybe it is time to take my money elsewhere before all is lost. At this point, I have spent my last red cent on this game.

I recently upgraded my Extractor Rig using crystals and upgrade chips to level 8 and then to level 9.  Now one hit it is not allowing me to upgrade past level 7 without it asking me to pay again for 8 & 9. WTH is becoming of this game?

Edit: and BTW I would hate to see just what it would take to get the really big payout in losses before actually coming ahead again to where I was at. The losses are great and would take a super payout to have more than I had at this point in time.