Attention! Changes To Adobe Flash Player

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 14, 2016, 15:1006/14/16

Attention! Changes To Adobe Flash Player

Attention!

Changes To Adobe Flash Player!

Dear players, 

One of the most recent updates to Adobe Flash Player (version 21.0.0.242 – released May 12th 2016) on Google Chrome, Opera, and Yandex Browser, has triggered major changes to the functionality of mouse scrolling. 

When running any Flash application in-browser in full screen mode, a mouse scroll (using the central wheel of the mouse or equivalent on laptop) may now perform the same function as a left mouse click. 

This is a bug within Adobe’s software and is beyond our control.

We ask you to remain vigilant while in full screen mode, and not to scroll over clickable game elements (buttons, buildings, menu items, etc.) in order to avoid accidental actions while playing the game.

We appreciate your patience and understanding, and hope that the usual behavior of mouse scrolling will be restored in the forthcoming updates to Flash Player.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 14, 2016, 20:5606/14/16
08/02/14

@Nikita Meteor (14 June, 2016, 3:10 PM UTC):
This is why everyone should still be using Windows XP   lol

Google and Adobe don't dare to update my browser, and can't affect me like that  :P

(I still admit, however, that there are other trade-offs, and my remark should be taken as humor and not as advice)

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 15, 2016, 18:2506/15/16
10/04/13

fakeasnever said:

@Nikita Meteor (14 June, 2016, 3:10 PM UTC):
This is why everyone should still be using Windows XP   lol

Google and Adobe don't dare to update my browser, and can't affect me like that  :P

(I still admit, however, that there are other trade-offs, and my remark should be taken as humor and not as advice)

Eh you'd get the same effect running linux, along with all kinds of other cool stuff :)

http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop