This topic is closed

STRATCOM Rewards Your Patience!

5 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 May, 2016, 12:54 PM UTC

Recently some of you may have experienced some technical issues when trying to log in to the Wasteland. To apologize for the inconvenience, STRATCOM is giving Commanders FREE Rewards! 

7-Days Echelon Activator

4-Hour Boost

30,000 of each Resource

15 Battlecruisers

2 Tech Nodes

Put them to good use in your quest to dominate the Wasteland!

We have restored the Daily Duty Roster progress for all of our players who could not log in on May 4. For example, if you were at Day 89 on May 3 and could not log in on May 4, we have set your Roll Call at Day 2 and given you the rewards for the day you could not log in and for Day 1.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
starhawk
31 May, 2016, 11:48 PM UTC

cool should gave us 50 crystal instead of 2 Tech Nodes but still good.

Fallout
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 June, 2016, 1:02 PM UTC
starhawk said:

cool should gave us 50 crystal instead of 2 Tech Nodes but still good.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
khachidze_m
2 June, 2016, 9:06 AM UTC
2 mil offence and 20 mil defence , all gone, what a joke !!!!
UTC +7:00
khachidze_m
2 June, 2016, 9:44 AM UTC
correction 20 mil offence!!
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2016, 10:16 AM UTC
Infestations work as intended, guys.
1781828 users registered; 48455 topics; 287616 posts; our newest member:Castle 1356045