New Item - Upgrade Chips! Put your Engineers to Work!

28 Replies
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
3 March, 2016, 8:22 AM UTC

look at league of legends, people spend but loads there but anything you buy doesn't affect the game play, people buy champions they want to play there and then and different skins for them but all the champions are still available to players with each week being a different set to use for the free to play



the game is fair when you go into a match a wallet dont mean anything as every one goes in the same at the same lvl with the same skills and oportunities
UTC +0:00
Rhylian
3 March, 2016, 4:33 PM UTC

Man o man. So making all the buildings will cost around hmmm I guess 10-15.000$. Hilarious, And the `we are looking into ways to add chips for free` ... heard that one before with construction packs lol. Guess what never was added for free? oh right those ...

So that line is basically their new politician (oops sorry I meant "community manager") telling us: that we are out of luck and all this is only for for people like House of Pain who will throw another 15K at this game to make everything lvl 25 lol. (Sorry HoP you know it is true, you spend a ridiculous amount here and several others too and since you keep doing that they keep milking you while the rest of players get shafted and there's a term for it, it's called whaling, a well known gamesales strategy done by games that always shut down short term). 


So 2016 has started with the next capital blunder by Plarium. Going to be another 99% money updates year again it seems lol.

Well if they at least remove the ridiculous 3% "tax" on infests I suppose I will be content enough. I'll just ignore the rest as usual, which truthfully keeps getting harder with all these "fantastic"*coughoverpricedcough* packs they keep shoving into my face as soon as I log on lol.

Well done Plarium!! You managed to completely live up to my expectations hahahahaha
UTC +0:00
Maniakaal
4 March, 2016, 10:49 AM UTC

Rhylian said:


Man o man. So making all the buildings will cost around hmmm I guess 10-15.000$. Hilarious, And the `we are looking into ways to add chips for free` ... heard that one before with construction packs lol. Guess what never was added for free? oh right those ...

So that line is basically their new politician (oops sorry I meant "community manager") telling us: that we are out of luck and all this is only for for people like House of Pain who will throw another 15K at this game to make everything lvl 25 lol. (Sorry HoP you know it is true, you spend a ridiculous amount here and several others too and since you keep doing that they keep milking you while the rest of players get shafted and there's a term for it, it's called whaling, a well known gamesales strategy done by games that always shut down short term). 


So 2016 has started with the next capital blunder by Plarium. Going to be another 99% money updates year again it seems lol.

Well if they at least remove the ridiculous 3% "tax" on infests I suppose I will be content enough. I'll just ignore the rest as usual, which truthfully keeps getting harder with all these "fantastic"*coughoverpricedcough* packs they keep shoving into my face as soon as I log on lol.

Well done Plarium!! You managed to completely live up to my expectations hahahahaha

Rhylian,


You guess to high about the amount, look some posts back into this topic to my post, it's the actual cost



Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
UTC +0:00
Rhylian
4 March, 2016, 2:12 PM UTC
The math you did was only for lvl 21 buildings. Each lvl will be progressively more expensive. Wouldn't be suprised if lvl 22 cost double the chips of lvl 21
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
5 March, 2016, 6:35 AM UTC
Rhylian said:

The math you did was only for lvl 21 buildings. Each lvl will be progressively more expensive. Wouldn't be suprised if lvl 22 cost double the chips of lvl 21
The total amount of chips needed to get everything upgraded to the new max level takes 51210 chips, so with the most efficient packages that would cost 513700 crystals.  If you buy the crystals at regular price using the largest package, that's $2381 USD. 
UTC +0:00
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
5 March, 2016, 9:01 AM UTC

********** me thats a money grab and a half



jeeze plarium think you could go a bit easier on us


Edited. Watch the language.

- fakeasnever
UTC +0:00
Abu_Kasap
5 March, 2016, 5:34 PM UTC

It's seems Plarium lost players so fast, that they try to compensate by posting more and more money drain items.

Not understanding how this will force even more ppl to leave.


But, hey i just notice something positive - ppl, that usually oppose on each other on forum- now support each other:)
UTC +0:00
FlyinTiger
9 March, 2016, 8:35 PM UTC

If you're going to do upgrades how about giving us the ability to remove certain buildings.....  Namely, the useless Logistics Center.


And make that option available on ALL Plarium games.
W
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
9 March, 2016, 8:45 PM UTC

FlyinTiger said:


If you're going to do upgrades how about giving us the ability to remove certain buildings.....  Namely, the useless Logistics Center.


And make that option available on ALL Plarium games.

The logistics center can be upgraded to level 7 for free just by making 50 level 1 friends, and gives you a 7% boost to your resource production, so I'm not sure why you would want to delete it.  If you did have the option to delete it I'm sure people would end up doing so by accident and then have to message support to get it back... This is why certain buildings cannot be deleted. 

But regardless, this topic is about the upgrade chips.  If you have suggestions for other changes to the game, please post here


UTC +0:00
1664716 users registered; 34016 topics; 253193 posts; our newest member:khetkhetkhing19