All Categories

New Item - Upgrade Chips!  Put your Engineers to Work!

New Item - Upgrade Chips! Put your Engineers to Work!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Mar 4, 2016, 10:4903/04/16
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

Rhylian said:

Man o man. So making all the buildings will cost around hmmm I guess 10-15.000$. Hilarious, And the `we are looking into ways to add chips for free` ... heard that one before with construction packs lol. Guess what never was added for free? oh right those ...

So that line is basically their new politician (oops sorry I meant "community manager") telling us: that we are out of luck and all this is only for for people like House of Pain who will throw another 15K at this game to make everything lvl 25 lol. (Sorry HoP you know it is true, you spend a ridiculous amount here and several others too and since you keep doing that they keep milking you while the rest of players get shafted and there's a term for it, it's called whaling, a well known gamesales strategy done by games that always shut down short term). 

So 2016 has started with the next capital blunder by Plarium. Going to be another 99% money updates year again it seems lol.

Well if they at least remove the ridiculous 3% "tax" on infests I suppose I will be content enough. I'll just ignore the rest as usual, which truthfully keeps getting harder with all these "fantastic"*coughoverpricedcough* packs they keep shoving into my face as soon as I log on lol.

Well done Plarium!! You managed to completely live up to my expectations hahahahaha

Rhylian,

You guess to high about the amount, look some posts back into this topic to my post, it's the actual cost

Mar 4, 2016, 14:1203/04/16
The math you did was only for lvl 21 buildings. Each lvl will be progressively more expensive. Wouldn't be suprised if lvl 22 cost double the chips of lvl 21
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 5, 2016, 06:3503/05/16
10/04/13
Rhylian said:

The math you did was only for lvl 21 buildings. Each lvl will be progressively more expensive. Wouldn't be suprised if lvl 22 cost double the chips of lvl 21
The total amount of chips needed to get everything upgraded to the new max level takes 51210 chips, so with the most efficient packages that would cost 513700 crystals.  If you buy the crystals at regular price using the largest package, that's $2381 USD. 
Mar 5, 2016, 09:0103/05/16
Aug 30, 2019, 12:03(edited)

********** me thats a money grab and a half

jeeze plarium think you could go a bit easier on us

Edited. Watch the language.

- fakeasnever
Mar 5, 2016, 17:3403/05/16
Oct 11, 2019, 12:02(edited)

It's seems Plarium lost players so fast, that they try to compensate by posting more and more money drain items.

Not understanding how this will force even more ppl to leave.

But, hey i just notice something positive - ppl, that usually oppose on each other on forum- now support each other:)
Mar 9, 2016, 20:3503/09/16
02/05/14

If you're going to do upgrades how about giving us the ability to remove certain buildings.....  Namely, the useless Logistics Center.

And make that option available on ALL Plarium games.
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 9, 2016, 20:4503/09/16
10/04/13

FlyinTiger said:

If you're going to do upgrades how about giving us the ability to remove certain buildings.....  Namely, the useless Logistics Center.

And make that option available on ALL Plarium games.

The logistics center can be upgraded to level 7 for free just by making 50 level 1 friends, and gives you a 7% boost to your resource production, so I'm not sure why you would want to delete it.  If you did have the option to delete it I'm sure people would end up doing so by accident and then have to message support to get it back... This is why certain buildings cannot be deleted. 

But regardless, this topic is about the upgrade chips.  If you have suggestions for other changes to the game, please post here