New Emitters detected!

New Emitters detected!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 26, 2015, 17:4511/26/15

New Emitters detected!

NEW EMITTERS DETECTED!

Commanders,

Check your gear, mount up, and capture the new vacant Emitters scattered throughout the Imperial Map!

Just in case you forgot how this works, here’s the drill:

No one Commander has the resources or the capability to go it alone. So if you want to take part, join an existing Clan or form your own.

Given the difficulty, Resources, and Troop Levels required by a Clan to take and hold the Emitters might be high – be prepared!

The Emitters total output is the sole factor determining your Clan's position in the Clan Rankings and influence on the Imperial Map.

The Emitters may be heavily defended by Stalkers, Mutants, and the occupying forces of rival Clans – so attempting a successful attack will require careful planning and execution.

Once a Clan has captured an Emitter, its members must pool their resources towards upgrading it. Upgrades and additional fuel increase an Emitter's Defensive Bonus during attacks, along with its overall output capacity.

Once you have control of one or more Emitters, go to the Embassy and open the 'Emitter' tab. From here you can view information on the number and type of Troops currently Garrisoned at any Emitter occupied by your Clan.

These new Emitters won’t be vacant forever. So hurry up, Commanders!

If you need more information, refer to the 'Emitters' section within the Guidelines.

Winters, out!

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 27, 2015, 05:3511/27/15
08/14/14
Did they get lost already ??
Nov 27, 2015, 05:3711/27/15
08/14/14
Are they on the same map we are looking at ??
Nov 27, 2015, 07:0111/27/15
08/14/14
You see, Here lies the problem, You clearly have too much going on, Instead of bringing in more bad updates, Fix whats here already, Then worry about little changes, But it goes to show, You're programmers are really thinking above thier pay grade, Nice work , My Grandfather used to say, " If it aint broke " , Don't fix it ",    Well here its the reverse, You broke what didn't need fixing :)
Nov 27, 2015, 09:2411/27/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:02(edited)
Commanders, emitters are added, check them now!
Nov 27, 2015, 10:2511/27/15
08/13/14
HOUSE OF PAIN said:

You see, Here lies the problem, You clearly have too much going on, Instead of bringing in more bad updates, Fix whats here already, Then worry about little changes, But it goes to show, You're programmers are really thinking above thier pay grade, Nice work , My Grandfather used to say, " If it aint broke " , Don't fix it ",    Well here its the reverse, You broke what didn't need fixing :)
Agree 100% ...again :)
Nov 27, 2015, 10:3511/27/15
Nov 27, 2015, 10:37(edited)
08/13/14

General T. Winters said:

Commanders, emitters are added, check them now!

General Winters

While we are on the topic of Emitters, well its all good and great that new emitters have been released, BUT whatever happened to your promise from many many many months back that your programers would be working on the option of where CL's can select which clan members can see what units are on the emitters?

This has been brought up time and time and flippen time again by many different commanders, cl's of many clans have requested this for a long long time.And instead of actually doing anything about it as you said you would ( and yes I am going to look through the forums to find that reply where u said that ur programers are working on it MONTHS ago) you bombard us with more updates and bull, thinking we would get side-tracked and forget all about this.

Whats the point of bringing more emis when our hands as CL's are still tied with being able to restrict and allow certain options.

We have been stuck with having to keep members at privates so we can keep the units on the emis from becoming public knowledge.

So yes I am asking you..When exactly will u deliver on that promise General Winters? ( and yes I am tempted to use capslock, but since you reprimanded me last time I will refrain from it..but seriously can you start delivering on the promises you've made more than 1/2 a year ago.)

Siana

Clan Leader of Camelot Clan
Nov 27, 2015, 10:4011/27/15

Commander SIANA , I remember about your suggestion about this. We are planning to improve Clans settings and statistics, also your idea also may be considered. Still we don't have any approximate dates for this work to be started. If I get any news about this, I'll let our community know.

And now, let's return to the subject of the post, please.

Nov 27, 2015, 10:5311/27/15
08/13/14

With all due respect, I'm sorry but that answer is the same answer we have been getting for months, not only on this suggestion but many many of the ones that we (a bulk amount of the regular players ) have discussed with you... and every time you brush our questions off with the same diplomatic speech."If I get any news about this, I'll let our community know."

I did search the forums as I said I would to get the copy of your reply from back then, but from what  I see the topic is closed,, and the last viewable thing about it is the comment where NutShot questioned you about the progress of this specific topic (and that was a few months after its first discussion) and as u can clearly see Shots comment was in May 2015.

http://prntscr.com/97htpf

So I do apologise that I'm swaying away from your original topic, but like I said I think (and I'm sure most of my fellow commanders would agree) that we have been waiting long enough for answers and actions for this and other suggestions from all those months back.

Nov 27, 2015, 16:1011/27/15
Commander, we've freezed the project regarding Clan improvements for some time as we are now releasing things that have been planned long time ago too. I'll arise this question on the meeting with our team,still for now I don't have any data to share with our Community.