Your feedback is needed!

45 Replies
General T. Winters
Administrator
13 November, 2015, 11:09 AM UTC

Commander MONGREL , welcome back! Please send to our Support the screenshots of your losses, if any, that occurred within the period of your inability to login. We'll correct this! 

UTC +0:00
Schnitter
10 April, 2016, 11:33 PM UTC

I'm fairly new 8-9 days bu t game seems awesome so far.............I will feed back

UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 April, 2016, 8:39 AM UTC
Schnitter said:

I'm fairly new 8-9 days bu t game seems awesome so far.............I will feed back

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to our game and Forum!  
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
XTREME KILLER
11 April, 2016, 12:29 PM UTC
please provide the facility of clan HQ such as soldiers inc then the game will be very interesting :)
UTC +5:00
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
11 April, 2016, 10:05 PM UTC

bring out the ********** changed joint limits allready i want to kill **********

Edited. Watch the language.

- fakeasnever
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 April, 2016, 8:52 AM UTC
SHANNU said:

please provide the facility of clan HQ such as soldiers inc then the game will be very interesting :)
So, you're waiting for them? 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1719829 users registered; 42355 topics; 270308 posts; our newest member:smilefcg82