Attention! List of detected bugs!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Apr 11, 2015, 00:0404/11/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:46(edited)
11/05/14

General T. Winters said:

Commander, I know, these visual bugs are a great pain. We'll fix it in the next update (this is for sure!)

Still waiting Mr. winters. You broke more stuff with last update. Now chat is even more screwed up. Remove chat from game and watch how fast it dies. Your programmers are idiots. Hire someone who actually graduated their class to do next update

Apr 11, 2015, 00:2804/11/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:01(edited)

These bugs shouldve been fixed IN THIS UPDATE you have known about these bugs FOREVER.  Flash developers are the bottom of the barrel expecting anything out of them that works will be difficult.  They are releasing updates WITHOUT REGRESSION TESTING to make sure things are not broken.  All they cared about was forcing people to buy more boosts.  Guess what Mr. Winters if all your players leave the game because of you and your company's direction and ineptitude/incompetence there wont be anyone left to buy or care about the boosts.

Apr 11, 2015, 00:5304/11/15
02/05/14

General T. Winters said:

Commander, I know, these visual bugs are a great pain. We'll fix it in the next update (this is for sure!)

Why in the Bloody Blue Blazes do you keep referring to problems as "Visual Bugs"???   

THEY ARE NOT "VISUAL BUGS"!!!  They are actual problems that you and your so-called code writers create EVERY time you or they touch a keyboard!

Apr 15, 2015, 10:0804/15/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:02(edited)

FlyinTiger said:

General T. Winters said:

Why in the Bloody Blue Blazes do you keep referring to problems as "Visual Bugs"???   

THEY ARE NOT "VISUAL BUGS"!!!  They are actual problems that you and your so-called code writers create EVERY time you or they touch a keyboard!

Commander, calm down, please. And describe the case. According to my data, this issue is caused by a visual bug. If no, sorry. Hope you provide more details so I can report  it to our engineers. Thanks

BiohazarDModerator
Apr 15, 2015, 10:3604/15/15
10/04/13

FlyinTiger said:

General T. Winters said:

The term "visual bug" is not meant to make light of problems in the game, it is simply a description of the nature of the problem.  In this case the error is in the system that displays troop and force data, and not in the one which calculates the outcome of battles.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.