How to join our moderation team?
Oct 4, 2018, 13:5710/04/18

Update News

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Commanders!

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:

- Troop info in the "Tracking" tab of the Command Center now displays properly.

- Modules in the Trade Gateway now display properly in the drop-down menu when trying to exchange them.

- Fixed an error when trying to make a purchase through the Discount Generator.

- The Joint Attack window will now remember where you last left off when viewing the list of participating Clan members.

- Discount Generator offers on Echelon Items now display properly in the "My Items" window.

- Fixed the Training window: now the list of Troops trained will display properly.

- Fixed the Clan dismissal timer.

Enough chatter - we've business to take care of! Our intelligence operatives have picked up signs of Mutants on their surveillance channels. There's no time to waste - we need to move quickly.

Ready your troops and move out!

END MESSAGE

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 4, 2018, 14:5610/04/18
01/20/14
the map is updated too
Oct 11, 2018, 12:3910/11/18
01/14/14

when are you guys planning on updating the mac platforms?  this is complete bullshit that you are taking so long to update all systems.  do you guys at plarium think that people don't use macs to play your games?

Oct 12, 2018, 10:4710/12/18
08/13/15

mikeymac said:

when are you guys planning on updating the mac platforms?  this is complete bullshit that you are taking so long to update all systems.  do you guys at plarium think that people don't use macs to play your games?

What's wrong with the Mac version? But knowing some of the bugs we've had for a while, until, you know, I seemingly reported most of them, they haven't been fixed for a long time.

A lot of the bugs I have been having to are present, if not more, on Plarium Play.