3 January, 2017, 9:22 PM UTC
I need allies
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 January, 2017, 11:52 AM UTC
dhahn02 said:

I need allies
Hi! Have you tried searching for them in the game? And how about your Clan members? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
R3dey3
22 February, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
Would you please update the milestone levels, there are more than just level 5 now.More specifically, there is one at 7, or 8..? I know that a level 6 or above, or level 7 maybe, has to be downgraded to get to the next level and as a bunch of us recall from other combines, the level achieved is a milestone.  Assistance much appreciated and Thanks!
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
22 February, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC

R3dey3 said:

Would you please update the milestone levels, there are more than just level 5 now.More specifically, there is one at 7, or 8..? I know that a level 6 or above, or level 7 maybe, has to be downgraded to get to the next level and as a bunch of us recall from other combines, the level achieved is a milestone.  Assistance much appreciated and Thanks!

In TD the only milestone is level 5.  Some of the other games have a milestone at level 8.  I'm not sure why we don't here, but we don't. 

Der Komm
10 March, 2017, 9:03 PM UTC
The leader of my clan and generals  left the game and now we cannot do anything for our hq and there is several players still, what can i do to take control of it?
UTC +7:00
fakeasnever
11 March, 2017, 4:07 AM UTC

@Der Komm (10 March, 2017, 9:03 PM UTC):
For future reference, if you have any questions, please create new topics instead of posting off-topic.

Refer to my reply in this thread ( https://plarium.com/forum/en/total-domination/archive/34170_clan-leader-quit-/ ).

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
1718936 users registered; 42083 topics; 269749 posts; our newest member:iamsewsweet