3 January, 2017, 9:22 PM UTC
I need allies
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 January, 2017, 11:52 AM UTC
dhahn02 said:

I need allies
Hi! Have you tried searching for them in the game? And how about your Clan members? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
R3dey3
22 February, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
Would you please update the milestone levels, there are more than just level 5 now.More specifically, there is one at 7, or 8..? I know that a level 6 or above, or level 7 maybe, has to be downgraded to get to the next level and as a bunch of us recall from other combines, the level achieved is a milestone.  Assistance much appreciated and Thanks!
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
22 February, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC

R3dey3 said:

Would you please update the milestone levels, there are more than just level 5 now.More specifically, there is one at 7, or 8..? I know that a level 6 or above, or level 7 maybe, has to be downgraded to get to the next level and as a bunch of us recall from other combines, the level achieved is a milestone.  Assistance much appreciated and Thanks!

In TD the only milestone is level 5.  Some of the other games have a milestone at level 8.  I'm not sure why we don't here, but we don't. 

Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
Der Komm
10 March, 2017, 9:03 PM UTC
The leader of my clan and generals  left the game and now we cannot do anything for our hq and there is several players still, what can i do to take control of it?
UTC +7:00
fakeasnever
11 March, 2017, 4:07 AM UTC

@Der Komm (10 March, 2017, 9:03 PM UTC):
For future reference, if you have any questions, please create new topics instead of posting off-topic.

Refer to my reply in this thread ( https://plarium.com/forum/en/total-domination/archive/34170_clan-leader-quit-/ ).

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
1780784 users registered; 48422 topics; 287355 posts; our newest member:محوة