Cobra

UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
12 December, 2017, 11:39 AM UTC
Cobra said:

hello forum i will get Moderator 

Cobra

What?
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
12 December, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC

Hello, Sir!

Could you please specify what you mean? Are you going to become a moderator? Then you should contact General Winters, but, I'm afraid we don't need any additional help on the forum for now. 
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
Cobra
User
12 December, 2017, 3:36 PM UTC

I would like to help you to make the forum better and to help players I often play Total Domination

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
15 December, 2017, 4:17 PM UTC

Cobra said:

I would like to help you to make the forum better and to help players I often play Total Domination

Thanks for the clarification, Commander! 

Unfortunately, we don't need any additional assistance for now as we have a full team of moderators, but we can contact you as soon as the position is open. 
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
Cobra
User
22 December, 2017, 10:29 AM UTC
Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Cobra said:

Thanks for the clarification, Commander! 

Unfortunately, we don't need any additional assistance for now as we have a full team of moderators, but we can contact you as soon as the position is open. 
Thank u
CoolRextreme
User
24 December, 2017, 7:55 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Cobra said:

Cobra

What?

Uh oh, I think Bio is scared his job will be taken <--- (closest to a 'laughing' face i can get. no, i am not swooning over bio lmao.)>
Forget the Mutagen; we need Unicorns! (May also may or may not be a DCL somewhere out-n-about. Come say hi! :3)
UTC -7:00
BiohazarD
25 December, 2017, 5:21 AM UTC
CoolRextreme said:

BiohazarD said:

Cobra said:

Cobra

What?

Uh oh, I think Bio is scared his job will be taken <--->
Maybe if google translate makes some improvements :P
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
1817096 users registered; 52711 topics; 296116 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger