Modorator

7 Replies
Cobra
User
10 December, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

hello forum i will get Moderator 








Cobra

UTC +0:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
12 December, 2017, 11:39 AM UTC
Cobra said:

hello forum i will get Moderator 








Cobra

What?
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
12 December, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC

Hello, Sir!

Could you please specify what you mean? Are you going to become a moderator? Then you should contact General Winters, but, I'm afraid we don't need any additional help on the forum for now. 
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
Cobra
User
12 December, 2017, 3:36 PM UTC

I would like to help you to make the forum better and to help players I often play Total Domination

UTC +0:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
15 December, 2017, 4:17 PM UTC

Cobra said:


I would like to help you to make the forum better and to help players I often play Total Domination

Thanks for the clarification, Commander! 

Unfortunately, we don't need any additional assistance for now as we have a full team of moderators, but we can contact you as soon as the position is open. 
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
Cobra
User
22 December, 2017, 10:29 AM UTC
Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Cobra said:


I would like to help you to make the forum better and to help players I often play Total Domination

Thanks for the clarification, Commander! 

Unfortunately, we don't need any additional assistance for now as we have a full team of moderators, but we can contact you as soon as the position is open. 
Thank u
UTC +0:00
0
CoolRextreme
User
24 December, 2017, 7:55 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:


Cobra said:


hello forum i will get Moderator 























































Cobra


What?


Uh oh, I think Bio is scared his job will be taken <--- (closest to a 'laughing' face i can get. no, i am not swooning over bio lmao.)>
Forget the Mutagen; we need Unicorns! (May also may or may not be a DCL somewhere out-n-about. Come say hi! :3)
UTC -7:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
25 December, 2017, 5:21 AM UTC
CoolRextreme said:

BiohazarD said:


Cobra said:


hello forum i will get Moderator 























































Cobra


What?


Uh oh, I think Bio is scared his job will be taken <--->
Maybe if google translate makes some improvements :P
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
1817096 users registered; 52711 topics; 296116 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger