Why was the suggestion box closed? I love suggestions.

4 Replies
EK-Drunken Ninja
5 November, 2017, 10:25 AM UTC
I have so many "acceptable" suggestions to suggest =)
May or may not be DCL
UTC +0:00
fakeasnever
5 November, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC

@EK-Drunken Ninja (5 November, 2017, 10:25 AM UTC):
It was closed because the developers are working on the ones that have already been given.

I don't think that there's currently a date to when it will be reopenned, but I'm sure there'll be a huge announcement (And a bunch of reposts..).

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
EK-Drunken Ninja
5 November, 2017, 11:30 PM UTC
Nifty, good to see you again =)
May or may not be DCL
Sith
16 November, 2017, 9:30 PM UTC
Can we at least get the genetics lab opened to level 12 max for chips, which would allow level 13 and 14 serums?  Serums were one of your first features released and top out at 12%. (Air/Art)  Compared to your 50% item and 70% champion.. it would almost appear to be a no brainer and match the trend on all other buildings.
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
16 November, 2017, 11:55 PM UTC

Sith said:

Can we at least get the genetics lab opened to level 12 max for chips, which would allow level 13 and 14 serums?  Serums were one of your first features released and top out at 12%. (Air/Art)  Compared to your 50% item and 70% champion.. it would almost appear to be a no brainer and match the trend on all other buildings.

Hi! Unfortunately, we have no current plans for this. But I'm sure will come back to your suggestion in the future as soon as the "Suggestion Thread" will be reopened. 

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
1779300 users registered; 48235 topics; 286767 posts; our newest member:Jhondave