All Categories

missing units after carnage.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 9, 2017, 23:4310/09/17
06/20/15

hello. i took part in carnage this last time, and when i went to the hospital at the end of the tournament there was no carnage tab. i searched all over and my units were completely gone. I lost them during carnage that i know for sure, and there was no carnage tab to retrieve my units. i waited another day and looked, there was still nothing. i have been checking every day to see if it comes up but it still have not. how can i get my units back?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 10, 2017, 00:3110/10/17
08/02/14

@Malik007 (9 October, 2017, 11:43 PM UTC):
This may seem insulting (Which I assure you, is not the intention), but are you sure that the units lost were at Emitters?

This is the fine distinction. If they were not lost directly at Emitters (Defending them, or attempting to capture them), any lost units will not be eligible for the revival.

If you were to go revive the units lost during the Emitter Carnage, they would be in the Hospital, with a tab on the very right (I believe it says "Carnage Revival").

If you are certain that your units were lost at Emitters during the Emitter Carnage, yet there was no tab for you to revive your troops, you will need to contact the Help and Support Desk with information including (But not limited to) your coordinates, the units you lost, which Emitter you lost them at, and screenshots of such.

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 10, 2017, 06:4210/10/17
10/04/13
malik007 said:

hello. i took part in carnage this last time, and when i went to the hospital at the end of the tournament there was no carnage tab. i searched all over and my units were completely gone. I lost them during carnage that i know for sure, and there was no carnage tab to retrieve my units. i waited another day and looked, there was still nothing. i have been checking every day to see if it comes up but it still have not. how can i get my units back?
You have 7 days after emitter carnage ends to revive your units for free.  After that they're lost forever.  Carnage was well over a week ago, so if you just checked in the last few days you probably missed the window.  
Oct 21, 2017, 02:3810/21/17
Oct 21, 2017, 02:39(edited)
06/20/15
i am very sure that it was during carnage, as i was in a joint attack and my report gave the number of troops that i killed for that carnage hit. and i went to get my troops back just a couple of hours after the event had happened. i then tried back a few more times the following few days. also, i seem to be unable to find where i send in a ticket to support. they change the format and i can no longer find how to talk to them.
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 21, 2017, 18:4610/21/17
10/04/13

malik007 said:

i am very sure that it was during carnage, as i was in a joint attack and my report gave the number of troops that i killed for that carnage hit. and i went to get my troops back just a couple of hours after the event had happened. i then tried back a few more times the following few days. also, i seem to be unable to find where i send in a ticket to support. they change the format and i can no longer find how to talk to them.

Here's the link to submit a ticket to support.  

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new