All Categories

How to earn more points in the Infestation Extermination Tournament?

How to earn more points in the Infestation Extermination Tournament?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jul 28, 2018, 06:0407/28/18
12/08/16

marioge1969 said:

Dear all,  

i start last week new morgana mission  whit  about 35 % more  banking that last payout , at the moment  i have  zero troupes  from ( 80 mil )  and i haven't  any idea how i can solve my situation....  

How is possible  this ?  Before send on official page my report  i hope some help ..

regard  

mario

You burned our infest bank by pulling, now your buggered for a bit having to make up for it all. And thats i'll im going to say. Considering post time, sector time, and you put cash to waste. 
Not like math adds up m8?????

Jul 28, 2018, 06:2007/28/18
12/08/16

Use a XP booster, convert the proper troops or do a recycle. With the hold back, but it's all actually going to return depending your infest lvl, if you proceed further...... No not really,,, depends if you chase the dragon being a idiot burning troops that tax out for all the rewards earned.

But yes if you dont notice, our are desperate to try, fully willing to crush yourself and muck up 80 mil. 

The best you can get, without losing is your best bet. Never stretch yourself .... ever 

Aug 11, 2019, 11:0608/11/19
08/11/19
jee, you could not try a little harder to give a tip, that was pathetic, we already knew that....