How to earn more points in the Infestation Extermination Tournament?

13 Replies
Jason Bullet
Administrator
18 March, 2016, 4:54 PM UTC

Commander, do you know how to earn more points in the Infestation Extermination Tournament and reach the top of the Ranking?

There is one most important factor affecting the number of points you get, and that is Morgana’s Units you take down. In other words, the more Units you defeat, the more points you get. Even if you lose the battle, you earn Tournament points for Morgana’s Units you defeated.  

It is important to remember that the number of Infestations you get every day is limited.

And here is another tip for you, Commander. Do not leave Infestations undefeated during this Tournament, and you will be able to earn even more points. You could even get to the top in the Rankings! 


Are going to follow the advice and defeat all the Infestations during this Tournament, Commander?


Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages (with the exception of announcing the results of contests), review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team.
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
18 March, 2016, 6:12 PM UTC
Jason Bullet said:

And here is another tip for you, Commander. Do not leave Infestations undefeated during this Tournament, and you will be able to earn even more points. You could even get to the top in the Rankings! 


For players on higher level infestations (ie most players now) this is actually very bad advice.  The best way to play infestation tournaments is to get only the points you need for the reward level you want.  Since on average infestations run a 3% loss, if you just go kill every infest you have you'll lose a lot more than you gain from the tournament. 
UTC +0:00
starhawk
22 March, 2016, 7:29 PM UTC
BiohazarD said:

Jason Bullet said:

And here is another tip for you, Commander. Do not leave Infestations undefeated during this Tournament, and you will be able to earn even more points. You could even get to the top in the Rankings! 


For players on higher level infestations (ie most players now) this is actually very bad advice.  The best way to play infestation tournaments is to get only the points you need for the reward level you want.  Since on average infestations run a 3% loss, if you just go kill every infest you have you'll lose a lot more than you gain from the tournament. 
yes very true.
Fallout
UTC +0:00
to567567567
27 December, 2016, 4:37 AM UTC

why are infests wins lower than what they where originally, I am only doing lvl 61 and scored 87 disinters and 16 gauss guns but on another site it tells me that lvl I should have gotten 1150 fighters and 300 interceptors this on a red infests ??? please explain as I do them in sections send 1 lot of troops one day then same again the next day and so on until I kill it and still get **** pay outs, I have also just taken the infests out in one hit and still got very little in return, I think this ***** as I was getting much bigger pay outs before doing it this way.

can some one tell me what the secret is and why play with some thing that was doing great already and ruin it
UTC +10:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
27 December, 2016, 9:54 AM UTC
to567567567 said:

why are infests wins lower than what they where originally, I am only doing lvl 61 and scored 87 disinters and 16 gauss guns but on another site it tells me that lvl I should have gotten 1150 fighters and 300 interceptors this on a red infests ??? please explain as I do them in sections send 1 lot of troops one day then same again the next day and so on until I kill it and still get **** pay outs, I have also just taken the infests out in one hit and still got very little in return, I think this ***** as I was getting much bigger pay outs before doing it this way.

can some one tell me what the secret is and why play with some thing that was doing great already and ruin it
You won't get a big payout from every infest you hit.  Try reading some of the infest guides on the forums, they will help explain to you the banking system for infests. 
UTC +0:00
DeserT_EaGle
31 December, 2016, 10:32 PM UTC
why can't we get  tourny points by doing  infestation missions ????
I)/E
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
3 January, 2017, 10:09 AM UTC
DeserT_EaGle said:

why can't we get  tourny points by doing  infestation missions ????
I'm not sure.  You can win points towards the experience tournaments for them though. 
UTC +0:00
sector3
2 February, 2017, 8:04 AM UTC
WOW even the admin giving wrong info to make players lose wow 
UTC +0:00
sector3
2 February, 2017, 8:06 AM UTC
what ever happened to fair play rules?
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 10:51 AM UTC
sector3 said:

WOW even the admin giving wrong info to make players lose wow 
What do you mean by wrong info?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
GUERREIROMENDIGO
24 March, 2017, 12:40 AM UTC

Please


Which infestation tournament should I attend to stay in the TOP 10 of the Week Ranking and win the medal for my "Chosen Level 1 of 4" clan?

Before it was the infestation that came the case with the strong thermoelectric now I do not know which

UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
25 March, 2017, 1:09 AM UTC
GUERREIROMENDIGO said:

Please


Which infestation tournament should I attend to stay in the TOP 10 of the Week Ranking and win the medal for my "Chosen Level 1 of 4" clan?

Before it was the infestation that came the case with the strong thermoelectric now I do not know which

probably the clan one, get 3 other members to also do it and your entire clan can get a good reward. 
UTC +0:00
DarkbloodEquinox
19 May, 2017, 7:03 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:


Jason Bullet said:


And here is another tip for you, Commander. Do not leave Infestations undefeated during this Tournament, and you will be able to earn even more points. You could even get to the top in the Rankings! 


For players on higher level infestations (ie most players now) this is actually very bad advice.  The best way to play infestation tournaments is to get only the points you need for the reward level you want.  Since on average infestations run a 3% loss, if you just go kill every infest you have you'll lose a lot more than you gain from the tournament. 

Haven'st said anything lately, but yes very true, I had used alot of troops I was in fourth place then eight then fourth and then 11th rn, but the amount I got I am in 557 contribution points for 47 u get 70 crystals times that by that, and the fact u guys want 1567 for a artillery plat form or four bastion defense units is bloody damn ridiculos, I spent hours and thousand of troops, could u guys lower the cost next time, thank you!



Now, the only problem with morgana is the fact that I sent 300 cyberdogs 200 gladiators, 14 gaussguns, 1 interceptor, 12 Viper APC's, 14 quantum cannons, and yet I still didn't win, pardon my french, but how the ********** do you lose almost 680 troops in one **********...


Deployment?


Edited to avoid triple posting.
Watch the language.
- fakeasnever

Dark
UTC +7:00
fakeasnever
Moderator
20 May, 2017, 4:06 AM UTC

@DarkBloodEquinox (19 May, 2017, 7:03 PM UTC):
The largest amount of possible power 680 can have is about 2,720,000 (If they're all Leviathans; But given how Infestations work, you won't want to send any Leviathans, much less FBGs, to any Infestations).

The most reasonable maximum is 2,284,000, by Battlecruisers (This is about what is needed to take out a level 91).

Given that Quantum Cannons (Your most powerful troop sent; And not even the only troops sent) would have about 564,400 at most, this is only enough for a level 59, which is very possibly less than the level of the Infestation site.

(All troop powers can be found in game - with bonuses; All approximate Infestation power values can be found here ( prntscr.com/49toe1 )).

All of your troops were much below that power, which is most likely why you weren't able to clear the site (About 55,795 at most).

As for the costs, Infestations were never really a way to get troops (for "free"), just a quicker way to get stronger troops faster. But I'm sure anyone who's been on the forums since the most recent large Infestation update feel that they have seen that too much   lol

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
UTC +0:00
1725547 users registered; 43192 topics; 271742 posts; our newest member:vulgar.vulture