All Categories

Why is nothing done against bots and scripts?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 1, 2018, 17:0909/01/18
08/15/18

Have you given up on the game?      Some people scripted bots across the entire map  that produce troops all the time, that are later killed off to always be on top ranks of  all the events pvp or xp ,  for unlimited supplies of crystals and resources  and yet nothing is done about it , how comes?
Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 5, 2018, 10:4609/05/18
Sep 5, 2018, 10:47(edited)
10/04/13

Fanatic Siers said:

Have you given up on the game?      Some people scripted bots across the entire map  that produce troops all the time, that are later killed off to always be on top ranks of  all the events pvp or xp ,  for unlimited supplies of crystals and resources  and yet nothing is done about it , how comes?

Crystals can't be transferred between players, and there's a limit to how many resources can be transferred per day/week.  My clan is usually one to the top few in pvp and xp tournaments, and I can assure you none of us get the points by hitting bot troops (unless they happen to be on the sector of a person we were going to hit).  Most of the other top players are the same, they'd rather get pvp off hitting an enemy than going after bot troops.  I haven't actually seen the bots attack anyone, so if they want to make troops and sell them to people to defend their sector (and they charge more than if you'd just bought the units from plarium in the first place) I don't really mind.  The bots also make nice raid farms since they're usually full of uranium and titanium. 

In short:  the bots aren't really hurting anything, so getting rid of them isn't a high priority.