All Categories

OFFENSE and DEFENSE CHAMPION GEAR

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 14, 2018, 15:3407/14/18
09/14/15

I have a suggestion, why not have offense & defense gear for the chanpion available at the black market, & if your lucky enough to purchase the gear why not make it worth my while, or if you want to wait & take your chances with the BG'S, then thats your choice. But me, i went for the black market option only to find i'm still playing the game at the battle grounds & i am unable to upgrade because theres a better offer out there.... although i didnt know this when i bought them, i play 4 games total domination & nords heroes of the north, as well as throne & vikings, looking forward to jotenhiem by the way... what im trying to say is dont make it so hard to have fun.... If you decide thumbs up can you please look into my gear for an upgrade cheers
Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 14, 2018, 22:5907/14/18
10/04/13
Antony said:

I have a suggestion, why not have offense & defense gear for the chanpion available at the black market, & if your lucky enough to purchase the gear why not make it worth my while, or if you want to wait & take your chances with the BG'S, then thats your choice. But me, i went for the black market option only to find i'm still playing the game at the battle grounds & i am unable to upgrade because theres a better offer out there.... although i didnt know this when i bought them, i play 4 games total domination & nords heroes of the north, as well as throne & vikings, looking forward to jotenhiem by the way... what im trying to say is dont make it so hard to have fun.... If you decide thumbs up can you please look into my gear for an upgrade cheers
The champion gear is meant to be something that it takes a lot of time and work to get the best stuff, not something you can just go buy all the top gear in a few minutes then never touch again.