All Categories

Change to Infestation Defense Payout Ratios!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 19, 2018, 14:4605/19/18
11/29/13

I waited until I got confirmation from two other DCLs.

It seems Plarium has changed the chance you get at receiving an infestation payout of Interceptors dramatically.

MIKE was the first to notice this a few months ago or so. Realized he kept getting Quantum Cannon Payouts, or Gauss Gun Payouts repeatedly.

I started noticing the same myself; Kept getting large payouts of Gauss Guns and Cuantum Cannons, but no Interceptors.

And now Biohazard has noticed.

You got something you are not telling us Plarium?  lol

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
May 21, 2018, 07:4805/21/18
10/04/13
I've always had that problem, never seem to get the type of payout I want -_-
May 24, 2018, 05:3405/24/18
11/29/13
My point is, that it seems to have gotten much much worse, to the point where I am just keeping my QCs -_-
NeversmilexCommunity Manager
May 24, 2018, 15:3405/24/18
10/24/16

CoolRextreme said:

My point is, that it seems to have gotten much much worse, to the point where I am just keeping my QCs -_-

Hi, CoolRextreme! Nice to meet you ;)
In fact, we haven't changed anything in the mechanics of Infestations for a long time. All the things that refer to win/loss ratio remain the same. The size of the reward that you receive depends only on the number of troops you have invested (in resource equivalent), and on the strategy that you're using.

BiohazarDModerator
May 24, 2018, 18:2605/24/18
10/04/13

Paul Gladkiy said:

CoolRextreme said:

Hi, CoolRextreme! Nice to meet you ;)
In fact, we haven't changed anything in the mechanics of Infestations for a long time. All the things that refer to win/loss ratio remain the same. The size of the reward that you receive depends only on the number of troops you have invested (in resource equivalent), and on the strategy that you're using.

We're not concerned with the size of the payout though so much as the unit type.  We know if we keep hitting infests eventually we'll get troops back.  But we want a specific type of unit.  For example, interceptors are my favorite defense unit so I have all their boosts and techs done, but I don't like quantum cannons so I haven't fully upgraded them.  Therefore my interceptors are a lot stronger, so I'd rather win some interceptors than a ton of qcs.  If nothing has changed though then I guess we've just had a lot of bad luck recently. 

Jun 10, 2018, 20:5706/10/18
02/13/16
I have noticed that the lower the level of the troops, the more likely you are to get a payout of said troops: for example; if your interceptors are level 32 and your GG are level 20, you will have higher chances of getting GG than  interceptors. I keep my interceptors 3 level below my GG and QC. This has greatly increased my probability for getting interceptor payout.