What is the biggest mistake you ever made in the Wasteland?

1 Reply
General T. Winters
Character
8 November, 2017, 4:26 PM UTC

What is the biggest mistake you ever made in the Wasteland?

Tell us your experience in the comments!

UTC +0:00
CoolRextreme
User
30 November, 2017, 6:23 AM UTC

I can tell you my most recent mistake!

One of my clanmates has been getting nuked and raided a lot lately, and he requested some defensive support on his sector

Happily I obliged.

I sent a good amount of Interceptors (the backbone of any defensive force) as well as supporting cyberdogs and Recon units.

Now here is the thing, Doggies, 'Ceppies, and Drones work hand-in-hand, one is not complete without the other two, in terms of nuke defense (Dogs) military defense (Interceptors) and recon defense (Drones)

Well, I neglected to tell him to 'keep it all, or send it all back'

And he ended sending it all back, except for the 1k recon drones I had sent him, as well as 2.5k Cyberdogs. Neither unit holds up well without a solid defense (which was the interceptors)

This was during my Night time, so I had no idea until I woke up. And by that time, it was too late. All 2k dogs and 1k recon drones had fallen to nukes and easy PvP to the enemy.

Lesson learned! Be sure to educate those who you are defending, or don't defend at all!

PS. No grudges held. It'll take me a while to build those lost units back up, but it WAS on me. Good job to the enemy for reacting accordingly and making the most of my mistake!
Forget the Mutagen; we need Unicorns! (May also may or may not be a DCL somewhere out-n-about. Come say hi! :3)
UTC -7:00
1817095 users registered; 52711 topics; 296116 posts; our newest member:ramazankamalov75