Can Morgana ever defeat General Winters?

2 Replies
General T. Winters
Administrator
12 July, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Can Morgana ever defeat General Winters?

a) No chance. General Winters is too brave and strong!

b) Yes! Mutants forever!

c) They will eventually call a truce.

Tell us in the comments!

UTC +0:00
Sésano
12 July, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC

General Winters won't live forever, and if eternal life is possible I don't know in what kind of shape he'll be, so it will be B or C. But I'm hoping for a sucessor of General W.  

It'll be also cool if Morgana makes a truce with our race when we are under alien attack. 

UTC +1:00
CoolRextreme
15 July, 2017, 8:43 PM UTC

A) General Winters IS only human. And as humans, we ARE defeatable, sadly. And, he may die before the war is over (Honorably)

B) Same case. Mutants die eventually (right?) Sure, The General MAY die before the war is over, but will the Mutants win the war? Or will Winters (or his successor) win?

C) No chance. The mutants are run by an AI who wholeheartedly (circuit-dly?) believes humans are unfit for life.

You can't really change an AI's mind can you? Morgana would know we'd only shut her down after a 'truce' was called.

So in my opinion, it's a toss up between A and B.

Sure, The general may die before the end of the war, so it's more a question of who will win? Humanity, or Mutants?

But one thing is for sure. While mutant's may be lead by an AI, humans, have that unique will to fight and live.

Just look at the Stalkers!

(PS. A truce between humans and Stalkers would be great, and very beneficial!
Forget the Mutagen; we need Unicorns!
UTC -7:00
1667032 users registered; 33989 topics; 253698 posts; our newest member:kzqr