Which Clan is the best at raiding?

11 Replies
General T. Winters
2 September, 2015, 5:17 PM UTC

Commander, in all the Wasteland, which Clan do you think is the best at raiding? 

Leave the name of the Clan in the Comment section!

UTC +0:00
0
Chaitanya
22 December, 2015, 4:17 AM UTC
BLUE DEVILS
GSCHAITANYA
UTC +5:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
22 December, 2015, 6:57 AM UTC

Chaitanya said:


BLUE DEVILS

Never seen any of their members in the top 10 for weekly raiding or all time raiding, so I don't really think so...

I'd say phoenix (the orange russian clan), but that's just because they just raid their own hundreds of alt accounts. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
22 December, 2015, 8:49 AM UTC
MOR guys are in the top 20 most weeks
UTC +0:00
0
Chaitanya
22 December, 2015, 9:58 AM UTC
BiohazarD said:

Chaitanya said:


BLUE DEVILS

Never seen any of their members in the top 10 for weekly raiding or all time raiding, so I don't really think so...

I'd say phoenix (the orange russian clan), but that's just because they just raid their own hundreds of alt accounts. 
really they have that many alts lol
GSCHAITANYA
UTC +5:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
23 December, 2015, 6:23 AM UTC
Chaitanya said:

BiohazarD said:

Chaitanya said:


BLUE DEVILS

Never seen any of their members in the top 10 for weekly raiding or all time raiding, so I don't really think so...

I'd say phoenix (the orange russian clan), but that's just because they just raid their own hundreds of alt accounts. 
really they have that many alts lol
Yep, and they're terrible at hiding it lol.  Had one of their alts on my allies list a while back, the guy who owned it reconed it so I sent some defense there and the russian lost his troops when he tried to raid it.  Then the alt (which I had protected from getting raided) nuked me and sent a bunch of angry mails in russian :P
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
23 December, 2015, 10:11 AM UTC
they just dont care if it gets banned they have spare
UTC +0:00
0
Rajeev Sudoku
23 December, 2015, 10:27 PM UTC
I'd say it's a 3-way tie between Global Guard, Fear, and Regulators...  they're the most consistent raiding parties.  BRAVES has recently started up with raids, but they've usually only got 2 members good enough to compete.
I don't care if you don't like my jokes! I'll say them anyway! If you think they're corny, I'll say you're head's made of corn. :P
UTC -5:00
0
fakeasnever
Moderator
24 December, 2015, 4:03 AM UTC

@Rajeev Sudoku (23 December, 2015, 10:27 PM UTC):
I don't check the rankings often, but it seems a few of the AS and Farmer N.L. (or N.L. Farmers... IDK) are in the first page of the all timers, at least.

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
UTC +0:00
0
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
24 December, 2015, 5:48 AM UTC

farmers died and went crawling to ths for protection


regulators are hoarders, hoarders are boring


gg and russion are active and fun
UTC +0:00
0
NUT Pred
27 December, 2015, 5:56 AM UTC
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

farmers died and went crawling to ths for protection


regulators are hoarders, hoarders are boring


gg and russion are active and fun
Lol,They crawl to THS for protection? Stop lying they just merged with us.
UTC +0:00
0
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
27 December, 2015, 6:08 AM UTC

u call it a merge i call it a tearfull withdraw, of little ****** joining other assorted ****** in a clan known to be ******



Edited for implied language; try to avoid that.

- fakeasnever
UTC +0:00
0
1780056 users registered; 48351 topic; 287141 post; our newest member:UnknownRanger