THS is looking for new members

25 Replies
THScybranchild
7 December, 2014, 2:12 AM UTC

simply put if you want to join send THScybranchild a message in game or send THS niko a message. we are looking for level 40s and up but will be willing to take levels under that in some cases

UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
7 December, 2014, 10:19 AM UTC

Don't trust THS, they'll steal your socks while you're not looking...

UTC +0:00
Maniakaal
7 December, 2014, 5:14 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Don't trust THS, they'll steal your socks while you're not looking...

Am i glad i have a floor heating system, so they may steel my socks if i can keep my pants ;-)

 

Mania

Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
UTC +0:00
NUT Shot
9 December, 2014, 4:39 AM UTC

THS the retirement home? Where players go to collect troops and never attack? No thanks :)

UTC +0:00
NUT Hola
21 December, 2014, 4:21 AM UTC

UTC +0:00
NUT Shot
21 December, 2014, 4:23 AM UTC

Looks like THS is looking for more troops and another level 5. haha

UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
23 December, 2014, 9:22 AM UTC

Attacker lost quite a bit more than the defender on that one, but not too bad for a level 5 cap. 

UTC +0:00
NUT Hola
24 December, 2014, 2:51 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Attacker lost quite a bit more than the defender on that one, but not too bad for a level 5 cap. 

yea the losses were unfortunate and could have been solved by more fleet but oh well. its fun regardless :)

UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
24 December, 2014, 8:27 AM UTC

Also could have traded in the fighters for dizzys or plasmas on infests, you'll get better results against defended targets that way (more offense per res value from arty than air, and they're also better against ints and excals).  also idk if the guy leading  the attack had serums and echelon on, from the losses it looks like maybe he didn't.  You can get a pretty easy 10% offense bonus by having the guy leading the attack throw on a 1 hour echelon activator before sending it(5% for level 9+), and doing the sidebar quests to get level 8 arty and air offense serums (5.25% bonus)

Nice hit though, looks like you guys have been busy with infests :P

UTC +0:00
NUT Hola
24 December, 2014, 3:07 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Also could have traded in the fighters for dizzys or plasmas on infests, you'll get better results against defended targets that way (more offense per res value from arty than air, and they're also better against ints and excals).  also idk if the guy leading  the attack had serums and echelon on, from the losses it looks like maybe he didn't.  You can get a pretty easy 10% offense bonus by having the guy leading the attack throw on a 1 hour echelon activator before sending it(5% for level 9+), and doing the sidebar quests to get level 8 arty and air offense serums (5.25% bonus)

Nice hit though, looks like you guys have been busy with infests :P

i wanted to switch my fighters for artillery but we went last minute decision. i dont mind losing troops but i always try to lose the least amount so it isnt that hard to get caught back up. lol

thanks for the advice though its always good to get a perspective of someone else and maybe learn something else about the game. 

i love the artillery payouts :) 

UTC +0:00
NUT Davidian S.
3 January, 2015, 5:49 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Also could have traded in the fighters for dizzys or plasmas on infests, you'll get better results against defended targets that way (more offense per res value from arty than air, and they're also better against ints and excals).  also idk if the guy leading  the attack had serums and echelon on, from the losses it looks like maybe he didn't.  You can get a pretty easy 10% offense bonus by having the guy leading the attack throw on a 1 hour echelon activator before sending it(5% for level 9+), and doing the sidebar quests to get level 8 arty and air offense serums (5.25% bonus)

Nice hit though, looks like you guys have been busy with infests :P

also the defense boost from a lvl 5 emi helps create losses. it is hard to take a lvl 5 even with all of that math magician stuff you said(that was activated by the way)without alot of losses. what is it a 25% defense boost on a lvl 5 emitter?

UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
5 January, 2015, 3:44 PM UTC

Yep 25% defense boost from a level 5.  They're always expensive to take, best you can do is set up your attack so they get the fewest advantages possible.  Also the more you outnumber the defenders by the fewer losses you take compared to theirs.   (or just try to get them to put their defense where it's easier to kill, like on deposits) XD

UTC +0:00
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
5 January, 2015, 11:38 PM UTC

or convince someone in the clan to boot all their members so its empty like what i did with that idiot of a cl that les chev gris had

UTC +0:00
NUT Shot
6 January, 2015, 2:23 AM UTC

CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

or convince someone in the clan to boot all their members so its empty like what i did with that idiot of a cl that les chev gris had

 

 

you mean you made a fake account and changed name to sir joe? We all know the story. You and your million alt accounts

UTC +0:00
NUT Shot
7 January, 2015, 6:01 AM UTC

CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

or convince someone in the clan to boot all their members so its empty like what i did with that idiot of a cl that les chev gris had

 

I find it funny how you would come in here admitting you have multiple accounts and used one to mislead a clan. You are a moron to the fullest. 

UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
7 January, 2015, 7:41 PM UTC

It's interesting how every thread nutshot posts in immediately becomes an argument about alt accounts :P

UTC +0:00
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
8 January, 2015, 3:23 AM UTC

actualy the cl of les chev gris is my fiancee i can provide a copy of a drivers licence if i really must

UTC +0:00
NUT Shot
8 January, 2015, 4:41 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:

It's interesting how every thread nutshot posts in immediately becomes an argument about alt accounts :P

 

Its funny cause i have to deal with these alts trying to play games all day. Watched the whole thing go down. Glad his wife could provide an ID. So move into a hotel and make 500 more. Use all of their ID's as well. Bio, you can take your bad math and take a hike. 

 

UTC +0:00
STRM Gladiator
8 January, 2015, 4:48 AM UTC

CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

actualy the cl of les chev gris is my fiancee i can provide a copy of a drivers licence if i really must

 

Leave my grandmother out of this, you did not need to mention her.

- Gladiator
UTC +0:00
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
8 January, 2015, 5:27 AM UTC

NUT Shot said:

BiohazarD said:

It's interesting how every thread nutshot posts in immediately becomes an argument about alt accounts :P

 

Its funny cause i have to deal with these alts trying to play games all day. Watched the whole thing go down. Glad his wife could provide an ID. So move into a hotel and make 500 more. Use all of their ID's as well. Bio, you can take your bad math and take a hike. 

 

dont get so butt hurt

not my fault i got family and freinds playing

UTC +0:00
1662089 users registered; 33520 topics; 252673 posts; our newest member:empcsf