Comments
Feb 6, 2015, 14:3102/06/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14

CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

CK Black Mask said:

Yes

I have nothing against MoR

I like everyone in that clan Except Basilius . 

When you said you guys give the little guys the new clans a chance to grow and find their spot .

Is it not basilius who always goes killing level 1 emmitters that belong to little and small clans and he brags about taking them . 

I believe someone better Suited should be clan leader  Such as  Ayo CK or Pimp Diggler 

Not a sore winner such as basilius who cant stop bragging about taking level 1 emmitters 

Nobody likes Sore winners

People Understand Sore Losers who lost everything they had and have the right to Whine and Complain about it 

i dont brag and if i waited for them to take their time to get to a higher lvl emmi then i would still be taking it hehe not my fault they are slow to upgrade, and i dont brag about lvl 1 emmis i brag about my points a single lvl1 held by a newbie clan has alot more d than one emmi out of a hundred others held by one big clan

and points dont lie man, i haz them ranked 42 in all time o and thats with out trying.

you brag all the time about it lol.  your still bragging about it.  you sound like NutShot and his lvl 100 infests

BiohazarDModerator
Feb 6, 2015, 18:2502/06/15
10/04/13

Ayo CK said:

Chevalier SeanyeWest said:

I'm Just gonna say it I hate MoR.

I bet you do, we have brought all your Chev empire on your knees.... Starting with WP/mercenaries/fallout and few other clans

fyi MoR original idea why it was created was to hurt Chevs, and it still is one of the topics.

you may call as TD rebels, fighting bullys like Chevs..... and whenever your clan (wich ever calan it is) decides to be one, we are here watching you.

If you are being hit by one of us, its cuz of your crimes and greed for power and domination...... we all want dominate in one or other way, but you should know when to stop and give achance for a little guys/new clans to grow and find their spot on the map.

Give up the "protectors of the weak" thing, we all know you like smashing noob emitters as much as the rest of us ;)

Feb 6, 2015, 18:5502/06/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14

hahaha, SA, the kings, THS, Phoenix (Russians) all would count as bullies using your reasoning. Don't see you protecting the weak from them, they usually bash other smaller clans for shits and giggles, just like the rest of us. We've all done it, no point in denying it, and if you didn't, I suspect you didn't have enough O at the time :P

lol, set up to hurt chevs, talk about forgetting your origins, your clan was a THS sock puppet, they were wearing you like a glove until the cat came out of the bag.

A few of you have reasons to hate chevs Basil for good or ill, and some ex wolf pack, Mercenary members you got, but for the rest, you are just parroting the same anti chev mantra.

Stop pretending you are above the rest of us, we are all one and the same. Well apart from Basil, he's a self professed babies candy stealer :P

Feb 6, 2015, 23:1802/06/15
Aug 30, 2019, 12:02(edited)

LordCorpseKiller said:

hahaha, SA, the kings, THS, Phoenix (Russians) all would count as bullies using your reasoning. Don't see you protecting the weak from them, they usually bash other smaller clans for shits and giggles, just like the rest of us. We've all done it, no point in denying it, and if you didn't, I suspect you didn't have enough O at the time :P

lol, set up to hurt chevs, talk about forgetting your origins, your clan was a THS sock puppet, they were wearing you like a glove until the cat came out of the bag.

A few of you have reasons to hate chevs Basil for good or ill, and some ex wolf pack, Mercenary members you got, but for the rest, you are just parroting the same anti chev mantra.

Stop pretending you are above the rest of us, we are all one and the same. Well apart from Basil, he's a self professed babies candy stealer :P

man that last part is gold hehe, while we do beat the noobs with the rest of them we mainly focus on annoying the bigger clans

and belive it or not i dont actualy hate the chevs, i dont hate anyone in this game as it is exactly that its a game, you want to know the secret as to why i attack the chevs:

Proximity-look at chev noir area and look at where my base is those emmi are all with in 9 min

Reaction: the multitude of pointless and wasted nukes u guys send, the many abusive messages, threats and names its amusing

Unity: its the unity in the network of clans that i love breaking not the actual clans them selves

Size: chevs were one of the biggest coalition of chevs when one has a multitude of targets of great size one doesnt need to aim

Feb 7, 2015, 00:1002/07/15
03/15/14

Funny  How All the Spanish and Dutch and Russian  clans work together But All the English Clans Hate eachother 

For Example

Spanish Army , Atreys Dune ,  King , Anti Social , Spanish Army 2.0  all work together 

Such as when   Anti Social , Atreys and King all Ganged up on Blancs 

And Spanish Army and Spanish Army 2.0 went against Federation 

Only Clan out there that can handle themselves and crush any clan that goes against them Is the Main Russian Clan

And Then Comes All the English Speaking clans 

All Just slaughtering eachother 

Instead of Working Together

Feb 7, 2015, 00:1402/07/15

CK Black Mask said:

Funny  How All the Spanish and Dutch and Russian  clans work together But All the English Clans Hate eachother 

For Example

Spanish Army , Atreys Dune ,  King , Anti Social , Spanish Army 2.0  all work together 

Only Clan out there that can handle themselves and crush any clan that goes against them Is the Main Russian Clan

its more fun that way

Feb 7, 2015, 12:3702/07/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:44(edited)
11/05/14

i never said we protect smaller clans, time to time we hit them as well for Pvp points, but personaly in last few months i have hit only Fear and their Goon Emitters.

when mr. 2fat2fart was on his pvp rampage for several weeks/months...... every single clan saw him as a bully, even top clans. (that is bullying) Russians fight smaller clan and what not, they are active, but general population dont see them as bullys..... well unless you are attacked, then you might think diferently.

i mean bully in TD is a clan/person...... when you as a 3rd not involved party look at STRATCOM reports, and you are saying, yh that wasnt fair not nice at all.

SA your time will come too *evil grine* (you have special place in my heart)

Feb 26, 2015, 14:5502/26/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:53(edited)
11/05/14

NOODLES as always you are awesome . hahahaha 

Feb 26, 2015, 15:4902/26/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

CK Black Mask said:

For Example

Small correction, Dutch clans don't work together with Russians or Spanish. Some of the Dutch clans are even in war with Russians or Spanish

BiohazarDModerator
Feb 26, 2015, 21:0802/26/15
10/04/13

Maniakaal said:

CK Black Mask said:

For Example

Small correction, Dutch clans don't work together with Russians or Spanish. Some of the Dutch clans are even in war with Russians or Spanish

I didn't know there were other dutch clans. 

Feb 26, 2015, 21:2002/26/15
Aug 30, 2019, 12:03(edited)

i belive black mask means all the dutch work together, all the spanish work together, all the russion work together and then all the english clans juts kill each other

Feb 27, 2015, 13:0802/27/15

Hmm not all Dutch clans work together. Just look at Farmer Alliance. Don't see them helping Revolution against the Russians for example. And the Russians just use their Alt clans same as the Spanish rofl. Pretty sure there are basically not that many real Russian clans or Spanish.

Feb 27, 2015, 19:3002/27/15

Rhylian said:

Hmm not all Dutch clans work together. Just look at Farmer Alliance. Don't see them helping Revolution against the Russians for example. And the Russians just use their Alt clans same as the Spanish rofl. Pretty sure there are basically not that many real Russian clans or Spanish.

lol, true

Feb 28, 2015, 00:3002/28/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

Rhylian said:

lol, true

very true, none of the dutch clans/players helped me when in smal war with SA. I lost a freaking lot. It will take me about 4 months to come back. But i will come back!! So yissus prepare yourself, i never forget a thing.

Mar 1, 2015, 00:2003/01/15
08/02/14

@Maniakaal (28 February, 2015, 12:30 AM UTC):
C'mon everyone, let's get him while he's weak!   lol

Or atleast weaker   :/

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 1, 2015, 05:4403/01/15
10/04/13

Yeah good luck with that lol. 

Mar 1, 2015, 13:4903/01/15
08/02/14

@BiohazarD (1 March, 2015, 5:44 AM UTC):
Thanks   :)

Can I borrow... Oh, about 50B offence?   :)   lol

Mar 3, 2015, 14:3103/03/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:49(edited)
11/05/14

Men with Downs is a joke and sub clan for THS. 

Mar 3, 2015, 20:5303/03/15

NUT Shot said:

Men with Downs is a joke and sub clan for THS. 

i actually take offence to that people with down syndrome is a real issue and not for jokes

and no we arnt ths doesnt talk with us so we dont talk with them, we are free people

Mar 4, 2015, 14:1303/04/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:06(edited)
11/05/14

I take offense to your clan. Men with gowns? Is that better?