29 July, 2015, 3:44 PM UTC
Commanders, there are a lot of good Clans in the Wasteland! Almost every warrior has ever encountered a trouble of making an important and brave choice, a choice of joining a Clan!
Here, I'll give you few tips that will help you in future recruitment.
Clan Leaders, this is your chance to introduce your Clan, try making it look professional.
- Introduce your Clan name and describe its common goals (Emitters, PvP, Infestations, etc.).
- Make a Clan banner or logo, something that will represent you and will attract attention.
- Specify your Clan groups, sites or other sources where a player can find more information about the Clan.
- Make a list of reasons what a player would benefit from your Clan: what opportunities they have, what can they gain from joining. What are you or your members willing to teach newcomers.
- Make a list of the requirements (minimum offense, minimum defense, minimum level, etc.), as your Clan becomes stronger you can raise the requirements.
- Make a list of rules (language, age, behavior, etc.), but keep in mind this is still a game, the idea is to make a friendly and relaxed environment that members will enjoy.
- Explain how the Ranking System works so future and current members can see what to work for and what to look forward to.
- Make an Application Form, state what information is required in the recruitment form.
- Game Name
- Current level
- State if you want your Clan to reach you via game pm with those details or via forum.
- Name which members are in charge of recruitment, how to contact them.
- End with a bit of information about your Clan, what progress your members achieved in certain quests, tournaments or competitions. Add a little bit of your Clan history.
Tips for applying for a Clan
When applying for a Clan, state all information asked from you on the recruitment form. (offense, defense, etc.). State why you would like to join that coalition, something about that Clan that caught your attention.
16 September, 2015, 2:35 PM UTC