The thing I respect the most about my Clan Leader ...

31 Reply
BiohazarD
Moderator
24 July, 2015, 1:04 AM UTC

Destroyer said:

BiohazarD said:

KingWesteros said:

I am not going to give praise to my CL due to I have not been with them very long, but I will say this about the leaders of LesChevaliers. They are all a joke. Not just the CL's. The entire empire is a joke. They claim they are for honour but are not. They are traitors to all who they are allied with and their own. Stand fast LesChevs and take note, I, HellishReaper, am back to claim my vengeance on all those who have forsaken me over a year ago. LesChevs are not the only ones to fear, their is others who need to be in fear. I am coming, and when I do, you will regret ever pissing me off and betraying me you traitors.

Wow.  I'm sensing some serious anger here.  You should learn to let go of your hatred and forgive others, and make the wasteland a more loving place...

Just kidding.  Kill em all :P


Oh and I don't like max powers, he ignored my mails so I had to attach one to a missile and launch it to him :)






Dude!

you really need to grow up and stop acting like a child ,All your bragging is so annoying .

you think your so [email protected] cause of your level and stuff don't you  Just because you sit on the payroll of plarium .

Inside your just a little boy aren't you ? you should know that no one cares about you either .

back in the day Max Powers wiped out a bunch of level 5 GG emmitters in 1 DAY .

he doesnt brag like you do , thinking your a god just because a newbie like you has captured a level 1 lmao . Don't call me a newbie , i been playing before this server came out on the dutch server and Facebook geotopia . 

And Don't abuse your ''MODERATOR'' powers and delete posts you don't like because no one likes you , defending plarium and all over the new infests etc , interesting how only the people on the plarium payroll somehow ''love'' the new infest system while everyone hates it 

1.  As far as I recall the only one who has ever taken any of our emitters was a spanish clan we're at war with, and that was just one emitter.  If max powers took any, it was more than a year ago, before I joined the clan. 

2.  I have never deleted a post because I didn't like it, I do delete posts that use rude or offensive language, in accordance with the forum rules (section 1.2 b). 

3.  I never called you a newbie, you just called me that.
UTC +0:00
Hook
24 July, 2015, 7:04 AM UTC

respect? ... he has the audacity to simultaneously take his current and former wives to the Moulin Rouge.


Men Of ReNoWn

UTC +0:00
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
24 July, 2015, 9:57 AM UTC
Hook said:

respect? ... he has the audacity to simultaneously take his current and former wives to the Moulin Rouge.


Men Of ReNoWn

that was a awsome night
UTC +0:00
Maniakaal
3 August, 2015, 11:14 PM UTC

so... what do you think about me?


Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
UTC +0:00
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
4 August, 2015, 12:59 PM UTC

nothing ur not a current clan leader heheheheheheh


back to the dcl table hehe
UTC +0:00
Goon NoodLes
1 September, 2015, 4:00 PM UTC
Son of MuRd3R said:

The thing I most respect the most about my Clan Leader ''Max Powers''  The CL of the fall out clan

Is that .

He is an amazing Clan Leader , strong and good leadership

has an awesome personality , always willing to help his clan mates in any situation.

someone to look up too 

A fair person

Someone to Depend on 

Too many amazing things to say about him .

In Conclusion he really is the greatest leader I have ever met.


maybe y'all should dbl down on him haha
John Cartwright
UTC +0:00
Goon NoodLes
1 September, 2015, 4:02 PM UTC

Max Powers said:


I REALY DONT KNOW WHY BIO IS A MODERATOR NO ONE LIKES HIM HE JUST TALKS DOWN TO EVERYONE ,AND MAKES THREATS ,I BEEN PLAYING LONGER THAN HIM ,AND WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT BIO  ,YOU WILL NEVER ADD UP TO A PIMPLE ON MY AZZ.

KEEP IT UP I WILL SIT ON YOUR BASE AS MY FAVORITE FARM ,

that is something I would like to see. come on bio, talk more .....


EDIT: Come on people keep it polite


Mania
John Cartwright
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
2 September, 2015, 4:09 AM UTC

Goon NoodLes said:


Max Powers said:


I REALY DONT KNOW WHY BIO IS A MODERATOR NO ONE LIKES HIM HE JUST TALKS DOWN TO EVERYONE ,AND MAKES THREATS ,I BEEN PLAYING LONGER THAN HIM ,AND WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT BIO  ,YOU WILL NEVER ADD UP TO A PIMPLE ON MY AZZ.

KEEP IT UP I WILL SIT ON YOUR BASE AS MY FAVORITE FARM ,

that is something I would like to see. come on bio, talk more .....


EDIT: Come on people keep it polite


Mania

Meh Max just needs to


UTC +0:00
Smoke
8 October, 2015, 7:11 PM UTC

Well...  In the Clan I just joined the CL  left and took most of his marbles with him right after I joined.  (Something I said?)

Anyway our new CL  looks very promising, and is  honest and reliable.  What more can one ask for?
Smoke
UTC +0:00
General T. Winters
Administrator
9 October, 2015, 3:23 PM UTC

Smoke said:


Well...  In the Clan I just joined the CL  left and took most of his marbles with him right after I joined.  (Something I said?)

Anyway our new CL  looks very promising, and is  honest and reliable.  What more can one ask for?

Commander, I believe that the Clan Leader is the person who can organize the teamwork and set up the goals that helps all the Commanders to reveal their skills. Hope your Clan Leader is just the right person for this!

UTC +0:00
Smoke
9 October, 2015, 11:56 PM UTC

General T. Winters said:


Smoke said:


Well...  In the Clan I just joined the CL  left and took most of his marbles with him right after I joined.  (Something I said?)

Anyway our new CL  looks very promising, and is  honest and reliable.  What more can one ask for?

Commander, I believe that the Clan Leader is the person who can organize the teamwork and set up the goals that helps all the Commanders to reveal their skills. Hope your Clan Leader is just the right person for this!

Oh I caught the eye of the General.  Hopefully not the eye of Sauron.

 
Smoke
UTC +0:00
CK Bugz Bunny
12 October, 2015, 2:07 AM UTC

basil was the first person i fought on the map 2 weeks later there was diplo.... few levels later.   he came back around and asked if i wanted to put that insane warfare tactics to use.


 since day one of saying ok... he has been the only one to shield the wasteland from the WERE- WABBIT...  and contain the brutality i offer as clan enforcer and tactician.


sooo... i guess in the end... He's Basil man....

UTC +0:00
1661364 users registered; 33391 topic; 252224 posts; our newest member:ravlyuk82