WolfPack

26 Replies
CK Bugz Bunny
27 May, 2016, 8:10 AM UTC

actually , one can support 35 mil  O and D and still have positive credits.


but i think the video is still missing a disclaimer....

you know the part that denotes the whoopin your gonna take for joining WP and being in battle with the MoRs..... 


Just saying..
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
27 May, 2016, 9:00 PM UTC
CK Bugz Bunny said:

actually , one can support 35 mil  O and D and still have positive credits.


but i think the video is still missing a disclaimer....

you know the part that denotes the whoopin your gonna take for joining WP and being in battle with the MoRs..... 


Just saying..
Yeah if they level their vaults up to 25, but that gets pretty expensive. 
UTC +0:00
CK-Prophesy
28 May, 2016, 5:31 PM UTC

so from what i hear... WP 's HQ level 12 - Defense at 12% the greatest defense in wasteland and investment of $20,000 USD

--- resulted in lost of 6 emitters, please understand 12% of 200m is really not a whole lot, thats like says i have 1m and 12% boost will make the BEST ..12% of nothing is still nothing...

.... perhaps you should take the $20k and invest in making a better video...cause right now this all just reminds me of Robyn's awesome les chev blanc videos and you can see the existence they have.... whoops none...

Knock Knock on WP HQ's Door ... Who's there? No pigs but Men of Renown ready to destroy your house down!


DCL - MoR - Come with beef and I make you a vegan. Yall are bit ches
UTC +0:00
Jer
31 May, 2016, 9:05 AM UTC
I said they should have given me the 20k dollars instead and I would make them a better game. Still haven't gotten a response. Oh and btw I say that because - at this moment - when I try to login I get an error message. Lol want to get me off the forums? Let me login. Easy fix, haha.
~The Harbinger~
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 May, 2016, 1:43 PM UTC
Jer said:

I said they should have given me the 20k dollars instead and I would make them a better game. Still haven't gotten a response. Oh and btw I say that because - at this moment - when I try to login I get an error message. Lol want to get me off the forums? Let me login. Easy fix, haha.
Is the game working for you now? We have received some reports from the players who could not enter the game after today's update, and we have fixed this issue for themĀ 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
CK Bugz Bunny
29 June, 2016, 12:13 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:


CK Bugz Bunny said:


actually , one can support 35 mil  O and D and still have positive credits.


but i think the video is still missing a disclaimer....

you know the part that denotes the whoopin your gonna take for joining WP and being in battle with the MoRs..... 


Just saying..
Yeah if they level their vaults up to 25, but that gets pretty expensive. 

      not true, mine are at 22, with a 10k positive income...

a mix of antigen, units composite total, and artifacts and intellegence....which one are you lacking to achieve this?? 

thus i dont have to use the carvan hat trick to hold credits like the coiners that have exploited this.  

dont be mad that the games intended mechanics can sustain and allow for growth :P
UTC +0:00
CK-Prophesy
29 June, 2016, 3:30 PM UTC

Going back to the topic - Wolf Pack ...


Recruitment video - is there a better one yet? I mean I hear that the $20k HQ investment went BUST just like the video...


Sith please get to work!
DCL - MoR - Come with beef and I make you a vegan. Yall are bit ches
UTC +0:00
1725429 users registered; 43169 topics; 271698 posts; our newest member:Commander #2693548