All Categories

LOL and MOR is Still on the map

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 23, 2015, 09:3511/23/15

LOL After 7 clans and multiple threats of wiping mor off the map, all they could manage was dropping 1 emmi, lol and it was our weakest emmi as well

next time lads coordination is key
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 23, 2015, 10:2711/23/15
09/25/15
You sure this comes under "Entertainment" forum?
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 23, 2015, 10:5611/23/15
10/04/13
Watching people suicide offense on level 5 emitters can be entertaining. 
Nov 23, 2015, 11:1811/23/15
Nov 23, 2015, 11:19(edited)
09/25/15
That "is" entertaining. But he should post the Reports. 
Nov 23, 2015, 11:5811/23/15
Aug 30, 2019, 12:03(edited)

or you should join a fun clan and see the reports for your self lol

BTW i saw ur clans clan message about going to war against MOR, you can offically put me down as attending
Nov 23, 2015, 14:0311/23/15
09/25/15
Still not admitting it 
Nov 23, 2015, 20:2211/23/15
Aug 30, 2019, 12:02(edited)

[20:32] nhud : ok Clan..

so how do you want to go with this ?

MOR has killed are new M2 emitter.

roll over and play dead.

or Bite Back, WAR

so i need to know.

Yes or No i hope yes, but hay ho :)

i need to know what your willing to contribute to a Offensive counter-strike.

( finger licking emitter smashing fun :-)

But, i should say, it will cost, prob come back at us big time...more XP :)

War games

so as said before, emitters are a clan sport.

and we work as a Clan. 

feed back to me please, YES or NO.

ps

mor spy

lol must be fun reading this..

pos war on 3 sides.

and you want this..? Really LOL

Nov 24, 2015, 00:5011/24/15
09/25/15

@BiohazarD

Now I am sure this comes under Clans forum where Sir.Bloats-a-lot could brag about his clan.

@CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper

Like we give a shit about your spy.

BiohazarDModerator
Nov 24, 2015, 02:0511/24/15
10/04/13

Moved thread to clans section. 

Carry on. 
Nov 24, 2015, 04:4111/24/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14

Kavi Shankar said:

@CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper

Like we give a shit about your spy.

It's exactly because you don't care that makes a spy so effective. There is a nice fun way of determining who a spy is, especially with Basil posting the message he got, but it takes a fair amount of time, creativity and reorganizing clan ranks. That is of course, assuming the message system still works the way I think it does.

Or you could just verify who still has the majority of their defense after you lost your emitter. That would probably put a few people aside. Unless Basil has a good spy who would suicide their def under emitter fire to make it look more convincing that they're legit. 

Ah, the posssibilities.

Nov 24, 2015, 05:3011/24/15
Aug 30, 2019, 12:03(edited)

That is assuming that I only have 1 spy with one single rank, I always ensure I have a backup turncoat to not only hedge my bets of staying undetected, but doubles my chance of seeing emitters, negates the effects of rank reshuffling and allows me to double check clan messages to ensure I don’t fall prey to single rank message traps.

This is also assuming that I'm the only one with a spy in your clan I am often sent the very same info from a number of people in a number of clans.

secondly to this using double spies means that when needed I can burn the unfortunate turncoat that pledged his services to me to either advance the progress of my other spies, lure the clan into a false sense of security and shift suspicion.

Thirdly, not everyone is a spy I have often had spies play the accusation game within the clan which often results in innocents being booted lol.

On the topic of defence, please that’s amateur mistake number 1, 2 and 3

When one has spies he either attacks an emitter that the spy has never had defence on, or he leaves his spy on the emmi and takes the hit (if it's your own account). Or you just don’t tell the spy its coming lol and then say sorry afterwards.

To deter spies, a few helpful hints are:

Make sure your members are never left wanting (Resources, mods, advice, defence) you would be surprised what people would sell their soul for

Make sure your members feel needed and included a disgruntled member who is never listened to makes a rather eager spy.

Ensure you know who each person is and check their past history and story at intervals, if I join and say I'm Cambodian and then 3 weeks later you ask the same question and I'm now Norwegian, something doesn’t add up.

Look for fractured English if a spy master is bored he will use fractured English to mess with you and deter questions he can't be bothered answering.

A eager out going member who is always on chat and always participating is not always as he seems, while this is more time-consuming and is generally not an alt, due to the diligence needed it can mean fast tracked information as they fly through the ranks and gain the clans trust.

BiohazarDModerator
Nov 24, 2015, 07:1111/24/15
10/04/13

CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

That is assuming that I only have 1 spy with one single rank, I always ensure I have a backup turncoat to not only hedge my bets of staying undetected, but doubles my chance of seeing emitters, negates the effects of rank reshuffling and allows me to double check clan messages to ensure I don’t fall prey to single rank message traps.

This is also assuming that I'm the only one with a spy in your clan I am often sent the very same info from a number of people in a number of clans.

secondly to this using double spies means that when needed I can burn the unfortunate turncoat that pledged his services to me to either advance the progress of my other spies, lure the clan into a false sense of security and shift suspicion.

Thirdly, not everyone is a spy I have often had spies play the accusation game within the clan which often results in innocents being booted lol.

On the topic of defence, please that’s amateur mistake number 1, 2 and 3

When one has spies he either attacks an emitter that the spy has never had defence on, or he leaves his spy on the emmi and takes the hit (if it's your own account). Or you just don’t tell the spy its coming lol and then say sorry afterwards.

To deter spies, a few helpful hints are:

Make sure your members are never left wanting (Resources, mods, advice, defence) you would be surprised what people would sell their soul for

Make sure your members feel needed and included a disgruntled member who is never listened to makes a rather eager spy.

Ensure you know who each person is and check their past history and story at intervals, if I join and say I'm Cambodian and then 3 weeks later you ask the same question and I'm now Norwegian, something doesn’t add up.

Look for fractured English if a spy master is bored he will use fractured English to mess with you and deter questions he can't be bothered answering.

A eager out going member who is always on chat and always participating is not always as he seems, while this is more time-consuming and is generally not an alt, due to the diligence needed it can mean fast tracked information as they fly through the ranks and gain the clans trust.

Or you can just keep enough defense on your emitters that you don't have to worry about people seeing them :P

99% of spies are alt accounts anyways, at least in my experience.  You can't stop them from getting in, so the only viable approach is to just make them useless. 

And the rank changing trick is easy to avoid, just go to advisor and see if everybody's ranks were changed. 
Nov 25, 2015, 08:0011/25/15
Sep 23, 2019, 12:02(edited)
01/21/14
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

LOL After 7 clans and multiple threats of wiping mor off the map, all they could manage was dropping 1 emmi, lol and it was our weakest emmi as well

next time lads coordination is key
Lol, who were these 7 clans? 
Nov 25, 2015, 08:5111/25/15
Aug 30, 2019, 12:02(edited)

feds, american alliance, black riders, highlanders, a little bit of fallout, new fed order,  a little bit of cyberdogs and goon squad

so 8 actualy im sorry