Henry
6 April, 2015, 5:19 PM UTC

How do I leave a clan?

UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
6 April, 2015, 7:10 PM UTC

Henry said:

How do I leave a clan?

Go to embassy > my clan > members, find your own name and there should be a red X next to it, just click that. 

Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
fakeasnever
6 April, 2015, 9:20 PM UTC

@Henry (6 April, 2015, 5:19 PM UTC):
You could do what BiohazarD said, the 'boring' way...

Or you could do it the 'macho' way, and start insulting your clanmates, especially your Force Commanders, Deputy Clan Leaders, and Clan Leader.

Start raiding, invading, liberating all their colonies, deposits, sectors, and Emitters of your clanmates and clan allies as well...

I'm sure it may result in a few warnings and such, but a sure way to leave a clan with some PvP as well...   ;)   lol

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
BiohazarD
7 April, 2015, 5:11 AM UTC

fakeasnever said:

@Henry (6 April, 2015, 5:19 PM UTC):
You could do what BiohazarD said, the 'boring' way...

Or you could do it the 'macho' way, and start insulting your clanmates, especially your Force Commanders, Deputy Clan Leaders, and Clan Leader.

Start raiding, invading, liberating all their colonies, deposits, sectors, and Emitters of your clanmates and clan allies as well...

I'm sure it may result in a few warnings and such, but a sure way to leave a clan with some PvP as well...   ;)   lol

Don't forget to talk bad about them in regional chat too :P

Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
fakeasnever
7 April, 2015, 11:42 AM UTC

@BiohazarD (7 April, 2015, 5:11 AM UTC):
That depends if you have any clan mates in regional chat, too

If it's a newer player joining a higher ranked clan, they probably won't have any.

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
8 April, 2015, 11:17 AM UTC

kill them all

1777553 users registered; 48010 topics; 285927 posts; our newest member:hinklejonathan52