keyboard reply

11 Replies
nlcobra
User
10 December, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC

hello forum if i will reply an question on forum i cant say nothing can you fix this bug








Cobra

UTC +0:00
0
Agent Pavel
Administrator
10 December, 2017, 4:01 PM UTC

Hello, Cobra!

Please provide us with the more detailed information about the issue. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.
UTC +0:00
0
nlcobra
User
10 December, 2017, 7:52 PM UTC

I CAN NOT REPLY TO A TOPIC FORUM

 ONLY COPY AND  PASTE
UTC +0:00
0
fakeasnever
Moderator
10 December, 2017, 11:08 PM UTC

@Cobra (10 December, 2017, 7:52 PM UTC):
Dioes this button not work?

https://prnt.sc/hlqwr9

Edit: https://prnt.sc/hlqx4x

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
UTC +0:00
0
nlcobra
User
11 December, 2017, 7:29 AM UTC

my keyboard buttons do not work on the forum

UTC +0:00
0
Agent Pavel
Administrator
11 December, 2017, 9:40 AM UTC
Cobra said:

my keyboard buttons do not work on the forum

Have you tried to type on the forum in another browser? I have asked our forum developers about this issue and they informed that such bugs have not been reported in the past.
UTC +0:00
0
nlcobra
User
13 December, 2017, 7:58 PM UTC
Agent Pavel said:

Cobra said:

my keyboard buttons do not work on the forum

Have you tried to type on the forum in another browser? I have asked our forum developers about this issue and they informed that such bugs have not been reported in the past.
i use 1 browser
UTC +0:00
0
Agent Pavel
Administrator
14 December, 2017, 9:50 AM UTC

Cobra said:


Agent Pavel said:


Cobra said:


my keyboard buttons do not work on the forum

Have you tried to type on the forum in another browser? I have asked our forum developers about this issue and they informed that such bugs have not been reported in the past.
i use 1 browser

Please try using another browser and inform if the keyboard works. Here are links for different browsers:

Google Chrome
UTC +0:00
0
nlcobra
User
14 December, 2017, 7:44 PM UTC
Agent Pavel said:

Cobra said:


Agent Pavel said:


Cobra said:


my keyboard buttons do not work on the forum

Have you tried to type on the forum in another browser? I have asked our forum developers about this issue and they informed that such bugs have not been reported in the past.
i use 1 browser

Please try using another browser and inform if the keyboard works. Here are links for different browsers:

Google Chrome
i dont have that browsers on my computer
UTC +0:00
0
Agent Helen
Administrator
15 December, 2017, 10:49 AM UTC
What browser exactly do you use? Please try to install one of the browsers suggested in Pavel's reply to see if it fixes the problem.
UTC +3:00
0
nlcobra
User
15 December, 2017, 12:51 PM UTC
Agent Helen said:

What browser exactly do you use? Please try to install one of the browsers suggested in Pavel's reply to see if it fixes the problem.
i use only my default browser
UTC +0:00
0
Agent Helen
Administrator
15 December, 2017, 3:32 PM UTC
What about trying other browsers to check if the issue repeats?
UTC +3:00
0
1823201 users registered; 53372 topics; 297852 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger