All Categories

Map not moving

Map not moving

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 20, 2018, 03:4609/20/18
08/13/15

Map not moving

When using the map and moving around, after a tiny bit, the map suddenly stops moving and when scrolling makes it go back into position.

To fix it, for some reason pressing the arrows in the bottom right of the map function fixes it.

Platform: Plarium.com

Feature: Map

Exact Steps: Open map, use it for at least 30 seconds

What should have happened: It should of continued to function properly (i.e move around)

What instead happened: The map froze in place

I hope this information is helpful enough.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 20, 2018, 13:3309/20/18
07/02/15

Hello, Commander!

I have tested the feature according to your steps, but the bug has not been confirmed. 

Please try using another browser and update Adobe Flash player plugin. 
May 6, 2020, 18:2905/06/20
05/04/20

I have the same problem. after one click & hold to navigate any subsequent click & holds move the screen rather than the map. i'm thinking it has something to do with either the game or systems thinking there are multiple displays attached as this is what happens when you want to move a screen to another monitor. the only workaround i have found is to lick a tile and close it then you can navigate for 1 click & hold. this is not satisfactory as it makes the game nearly unplayable, but it works for me.  maybe they will actually address this issue as many people are having it and posting about it under various thread name.