Get back offensive troops lost on infestations

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 27, 2017, 14:3512/27/17
12/27/17

Hi Commanders and Warriors,

I create this topic because after several months doing infestations, I can't get back all my troops lost on it (however, I'm not a novice) and I'm kind of desperate. That why I will try to get some help here.

Here is my method for now : I kill the lowest infestations available (increasing way) to get enough troops for the big one, but every time I won little payout (so at the end, not enough to go on the big one), although I have an over-banking (and not a little one !).

Well, I hope this his clearly explain...

Pending for your reply.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 27, 2017, 22:1912/27/17
03/01/14

Save enough troops to clear the largest infests then when low on troops start clearing the lower level infests until you get a payput. Then go back to hitting your highest level infests. 

You need to learn how many troops each level infest kills. 

Also make sure your banks are full throughout ypur infest fighting duration so you get rewarded with new units instead of resources. 
BiohazarDModerator
Dec 28, 2017, 05:1112/28/17
Dec 28, 2017, 05:11(edited)
10/04/13
Flo said:

Hi Commanders and Warriors,

I create this topic because after several months doing infestations, I can't get back all my troops lost on it (however, I'm not a novice) and I'm kind of desperate. That why I will try to get some help here.

Here is my method for now : I kill the lowest infestations available (increasing way) to get enough troops for the big one, but every time I won little payout (so at the end, not enough to go on the big one), although I have an over-banking (and not a little one !).

Well, I hope this his clearly explain...

Pending for your reply.

Every time you kill an infest there's a tax.  On average you'll only get about 97% of the troops you lose back.  So if you keep doing infests eventually you'll run out of troops, and there's no way to get them all back.  
Dec 28, 2017, 12:4212/28/17
12/27/17

Okay, I understand that there is a tax on the infestations.

I'm not saying that is something wrong with the infestations, but after lost about 80 mio offense on it, I should get a big payout on the highest one or some good payouts on the lowest one. I'm wrong ?

This king of problem never happen to me before. Every others time, when I repaid morgana, I always got a big payout on the highest infest. This time I repay about 3 times that she gave me and I get nothing back. That the this I can't understand (for now).
Dec 29, 2017, 14:3912/29/17
10/18/14
I have been playing this game sience 2014,i am not money player.i played every day,111th in raid all time.if we lost 80 percent of troops in infestation it does not seem right to me,so starting today  i say stop TD. for me.With best regards and a happy new year!
Dec 29, 2017, 20:4712/29/17
02/29/16

Hello, Commanders! Infests work in the same way and have the same algorithm for all Commanders. To get the rewards you need to build your strategy and investigate some regularity in this process. Also, try to find the guides for Infests or contact experienced players who receive rewards constantly. I'm sure it will help you to find the profitable way to attack Infests.

Dec 31, 2017, 16:3012/31/17
Dec 31, 2017, 16:31(edited)
12/27/17

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Hello, Commanders! Infests work in the same way and have the same algorithm for all Commanders. To get the rewards you need to build your strategy and investigate some regularity in this process. Also, try to find the guides for Infests or contact experienced players who receive rewards constantly. I'm sure it will help you to find the profitable way to attack Infests.

LOL, as I told in my 1st message, I'm not a novice regarding to infestation (and the game). I'm this kind of player who use to "receive rewards constantly" but this time, for me, something f*ck up about what I gave her and what she gave me back. I also contact some others players to show them this and they agreed with me. So I ask you (game administrator) to check my banking please. At the moment, I play for my clan's members because my sector is getting boring to try to get back (at least) 90% of my troops with no success and no progress.

Well maybe we are wrong, and there is a quota per week/month that we don't know concerning rewards. (even if you give her 3 time that she gave to you).

I'm sorry but I won't give up until I get a concrete and helpfull answer.

Regards, and happy new year to all.

Jan 1, 2018, 20:4001/01/18
01/09/16
They say that you get 97% of loss back. I have suffered offensive losses in the million and gotten maybe 50% payout on what I have lost. I believe, infest is where Plarium makes its money. The rewards you get from infest tournaments are never close to enough to cover the price of the troops that you sacrifice in the process. One thing I have noticed is that if you grow a large enough offense, you get better payoff from PVP tournaments than infest tournaments. Good luck but you probably wont get your troops back friend 
Jan 2, 2018, 17:0101/02/18
03/01/16

Hello, Commanders! infestation it's a difficult part of the gameplay. I know a lot of players who lose their troops. On another hand, I know players who get their rewards constantly. What does it mean? It means some players have a strategy and another part doesn't have any strategy or tactics. 

I suggest that you try to find some guides from players who know how it works. I believe you'll fund useful information.