need some help from friends

8 Replies
Maniakaal
5 August, 2015, 10:31 AM UTC

Hey all

Because my FB account got blocked i started now with Nords on the plarium server. There is the same system about inviting friends as in this game, invite someone and he/she enters the game, you get some points, and if he she gets to level 15 you also get points.

But here is the problem, because i no longer have Facebook, i can not invite my friends.

So i ask you for 15 minutes of your time, enter the game Nords with this link http://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/nords-heroes-of-the-north/?in=aW52aXRlcj0yMDk4MzQxLHJlY2VpdmVyPU5vcmRzRW4sc2k9LC5jZDk1YTk0ZWMxZTRmZDgxYzkxMWQzNzUyZjFiNzk4NA2#/signup

play till level 15 and help me with this. It's easy to get to level 15 and takes about 15 minutes.

Thanks in advance

Mania

Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
UTC +0:00
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
5 August, 2015, 9:47 PM UTC
this sounds fishy a moderator shouldnt be solicting this kind of aid as its border line logistic center alting
Maniakaal
5 August, 2015, 10:44 PM UTC

CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

this sounds fishy a moderator shouldnt be solicting this kind of aid as its border line logistic center alting

No it's not, it's just completing a task in a game, for inviting friends.

6 August, 2015, 1:02 AM UTC
inviting friends is very different as they are ur freinds that u are inviting this is inviting randoms
Maniakaal
6 August, 2015, 10:01 AM UTC

inviting friends is very different as they are ur freinds that u are inviting this is inviting randoms

As already wrote in first post: But here is the problem, because i no longer have Facebook, i can not invite my friends.

So Basil, if you are a friend, click on the link, and otherwise don't!

Thank you very much.

6 August, 2015, 9:33 PM UTC
cant you re make ur facebook account and re add your freinds if they are true freinds
Maniakaal
7 August, 2015, 12:05 AM UTC

cant you re make ur facebook account and re add your freinds if they are true freinds

No, i can't, do you know why! It's because i do not play with my real name. Why, i met multiple people who don't know the difference between a game or IRL.

I have seen that some fellow player, al his windows from his irl house got smashed about this game, i got several irl death threats in my time as moderator. I don't want to play whit my real name. It's to protect my family. Just because there are some people, who don't understand this is a game and take it to real world.

7 August, 2015, 1:57 AM UTC

then use a real name just not you own lol its not hard

and i have never received so much as a phone call from anyone mad at me about the game and i do make people mad
BiohazarD
10 August, 2015, 5:56 AM UTC
Maniakaal said:

No, i can't, do you know why! It's because i do not play with my real name. Why, i met multiple people who don't know the difference between a game or IRL.

I have seen that some fellow player, al his windows from his irl house got smashed about this game, i got several irl death threats in my time as moderator. I don't want to play whit my real name. It's to protect my family. Just because there are some people, who don't understand this is a game and take it to real world.

People send me threats on a weekly basis, some of them are actually quite amusing.  They're mostly just angry children who get way too into the game. 
1720036 users registered; 42224 topics; 270401 post; our newest member:Castle №9729587