keyboard reply

11 Replies
User
10 December, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC

hello forum if i will reply an question on forum i cant say nothing can you fix this bug

Cobra

UTC +0:00
Administrator
10 December, 2017, 4:01 PM UTC

Hello, Cobra!

Please provide us with the more detailed information about the issue. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.
Support agents do not reply to private messages, they only use it for requesting additional information. | Агенты службы поддержки не отвечают на личные сообщения, а только используют их для запроса дополнительной информации.
User
10 December, 2017, 7:52 PM UTC

I CAN NOT REPLY TO A TOPIC FORUM

ONLY COPY AND  PASTE
10 December, 2017, 11:08 PM UTC

@Cobra (10 December, 2017, 7:52 PM UTC):
Dioes this button not work?

https://prnt.sc/hlqwr9

Edit: https://prnt.sc/hlqx4x

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
User
11 December, 2017, 7:29 AM UTC

my keyboard buttons do not work on the forum

Administrator
11 December, 2017, 9:40 AM UTC
Cobra said:

Have you tried to type on the forum in another browser? I have asked our forum developers about this issue and they informed that such bugs have not been reported in the past.
Support agents do not reply to private messages, they only use it for requesting additional information. | Агенты службы поддержки не отвечают на личные сообщения, а только используют их для запроса дополнительной информации.
User
13 December, 2017, 7:58 PM UTC
Agent Pavel said:

Cobra said:

Have you tried to type on the forum in another browser? I have asked our forum developers about this issue and they informed that such bugs have not been reported in the past.
i use 1 browser
Administrator
14 December, 2017, 9:50 AM UTC

Cobra said:

Agent Pavel said:

Cobra said:

i use 1 browser

Please try using another browser and inform if the keyboard works. Here are links for different browsers:

Google Chrome
User
14 December, 2017, 7:44 PM UTC
Agent Pavel said:

Cobra said:

Agent Pavel said:

Cobra said:

i use 1 browser

Please try using another browser and inform if the keyboard works. Here are links for different browsers:

Google Chrome
i dont have that browsers on my computer
Administrator
15 December, 2017, 10:49 AM UTC
What browser exactly do you use? Please try to install one of the browsers suggested in Pavel's reply to see if it fixes the problem.
UTC +3:00
User
15 December, 2017, 12:51 PM UTC
Agent Helen said:

What browser exactly do you use? Please try to install one of the browsers suggested in Pavel's reply to see if it fixes the problem.
i use only my default browser
Administrator
15 December, 2017, 3:32 PM UTC
What about trying other browsers to check if the issue repeats?
UTC +3:00
1907772 users registered; 60936 topics; 321514 posts; our newest member:foyl