Suggestions Page Re-opening?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 20, 2017, 07:1510/20/17
08/13/15

Hey there moderators!

As a player of TD for a while, I've enjoyed the game for what it has been, and one of things I Wanted to check out is if I could suggest

things.

Over a year ago the suggestions page has been closed.

Will this ever be re-opened? As future implementations and suggestions to make the game better would definitely be

something the community (or at least I) would enjoy.

Thank you!
Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 20, 2017, 07:4710/20/17
10/04/13
AnonymousError said:

Hey there moderators!

As a player of TD for a while, I've enjoyed the game for what it has been, and one of things I Wanted to check out is if I could suggest

things.

Over a year ago the suggestions page has been closed.

Will this ever be re-opened? As future implementations and suggestions to make the game better would definitely be

something the community (or at least I) would enjoy.

Thank you!
Plarium should re open the suggestions page once they've finished with the last batch of suggestions.  I don't know when that will be.  
Oct 20, 2017, 19:2710/20/17
02/29/16

Hello, Commander!

For now, we have a long list of players' suggestions. And we need some time to consider them all and implement the best ones. Be sure, we inform you as soon as we'll be ready to re-open the Suggestions thread.
Oct 21, 2017, 22:3010/21/17
11/16/14

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Hello, Commander!

For now, we have a long list of players' suggestions. And we need some time to consider them all and implement the best ones. Be sure, we inform you as soon as we'll be ready to re-open the Suggestions thread.

Thank you. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't forgotten about. As I love this game and I don't want to see it's forum community go inactive :)

Oct 27, 2017, 21:0010/27/17
02/29/16
Blake Xavier said:

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Hello, Commander!

Thank you. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't forgotten about. As I love this game and I don't want to see it's forum community go inactive :)

We don't want this too! Thank you for your activity, Commander!