Ban the User Above You

24 Replies
Ddedlyhunter
5 December, 2014, 2:38 AM UTC
WARNING: the user above you has done a crime... But what did they do? You must create a crime for the user above you!
It can be as cruel and crazy as you want
nico nico nii!!!
UTC +0:00
0
Maniakaal
5 December, 2014, 1:44 PM UTC

Ddedlyhunter said:

WARNING: the user above you has done a crime... But what did they do? You must create a crime for the user above you!
It can be as cruel and crazy as you want

Lol, you are above me…….

 

Ehhh do you really want me to push the button ??

 

 

;-) Mania

Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
UTC +0:00
0
BioShock
5 December, 2014, 9:15 PM UTC

Maniakaal has been banned for threatening virtual harm against Ddedlyhunter. This ban will expire in:  (never). 

Cold Justice
UTC +0:00
0
Ddedlyhunter
6 December, 2014, 9:54 PM UTC

lol no mania don't push that button I know its tempting buttons but some buttons are not supposed to be pressed :)

ban for banning a moderator

nico nico nii!!!
UTC +0:00
0
Maniakaal
7 December, 2014, 2:04 AM UTC

Ddedlyhunter said:

lol no mania don't push that button I know its tempting buttons but some buttons are not supposed to be pressed :)

Ddedlyhunter made a big mistake.... he did not react on the person above him.

 

He should do this fast otherwise it's a big crime he violated his own topic

 

 

Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
UTC +0:00
0
Ddedlyhunter
7 December, 2014, 4:30 AM UTC

Maniakaal said:

Ddedlyhunter said:

lol no mania don't push that button I know its tempting buttons but some buttons are not supposed to be pressed :)

Ddedlyhunter made a big mistake.... he did not react on the person above him.

 

He should do this fast otherwise it's a big crime he violated his own topic

 

there fix now :)

ban for pointing out I did not ban bioshock in my last reply

 

nico nico nii!!!
UTC +0:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
7 December, 2014, 10:24 AM UTC

^Permanent ban for improper use of quote tool. 

Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
Ddedlyhunter
8 December, 2014, 12:39 AM UTC

the quote tool does not outline what gets quoted and whats not quoted in the reply box

ban for being you

nico nico nii!!!
UTC +0:00
0
Goon NoodLes
19 December, 2014, 4:03 PM UTC

because your a xx

 

Mind language please

 

Mania

John Cartwright
UTC +0:00
0
STRM Gladiator
19 January, 2015, 9:08 PM UTC

@Noodles

 

"xx" = violent insult

Those letters can cause epilepsy. Banned for sexual assault.

- Gladiator
UTC +0:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
20 January, 2015, 3:44 AM UTC

STRM Gladiator said:

@Noodles

 

"xx" = violent insult

Those letters can cause epilepsy. Banned for sexual assault.

No that would be "xxx".  Banned for spelling errors. 

Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
STRM Gladiator
20 January, 2015, 11:56 AM UTC

Banned BiohazarD for Banning me

- Gladiator
UTC +0:00
0
Maniakaal
21 January, 2015, 11:13 PM UTC

Banne all of you above

 

Why....

Get some real imagination, or fantasy to get a real fictive reason.

 

Use your imagination...

 

Make a story out of it.

 

I think that is what the starter of this topic mentioned.

 

 

Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
UTC +0:00
0
Goon NoodLes
22 January, 2015, 3:11 PM UTC

what?

John Cartwright
UTC +0:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
22 January, 2015, 4:26 PM UTC

Goon NoodLes said:

what?

Banned for asking too many questions!

Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
General T. Winters
23 January, 2015, 9:09 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Goon NoodLes said:

what?

Banned for asking too many questions!

Banned for thinking that one question is too many!

UTC +0:00
0
STRM Gladiator
24 January, 2015, 3:50 PM UTC

General T. Winters said:

BiohazarD said:

Goon NoodLes said:

what?

Banned for asking too many questions!

Banned for thinking that one question is too many!

 

Banned for not giving me 50000 crystals!

Btw, Trevor, where is that can of pea soup that you owe me? Don't make me call your mother :P

- Gladiator
UTC +0:00
0
General T. Winters
26 January, 2015, 6:49 PM UTC

STRM Gladiator said:

 

Banned for not giving me 50000 crystals!

Btw, Trevor, where is that can of pea soup that you owe me? Don't make me call your mother :P

Banned for not knowing my biography and prentending to know it well.

UTC +0:00
0
Cyber Johnson
8 February, 2015, 2:06 AM UTC

General T. Winters said:

STRM Gladiator said:

 

Banned for not giving me 50000 crystals!

Btw, Trevor, where is that can of pea soup that you owe me? Don't make me call your mother :P

Banned for not knowing my biography and prentending to know it well.

LOL, I had no idea that you was funny, General.

UTC +0:00
0
General T. Winters
11 February, 2015, 3:17 PM UTC

So did I, Commander Cyber Johnson

UTC +0:00
0
1782324 users registered; 48487 topics; 287785 posts; our newest member:Castle 1357320