Discount generator

8 Replies
Dictator
17 September, 2017, 7:37 AM UTC

My discount generator is broken. It gives me only Dimensional gate discount for 2 weeks in a row . My cords : x, y.

Edited to remove coordinates for privacy reasons.
- fakeasnever

UTC +0:00
0
fakeasnever
Moderator
17 September, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

@Dictator (17 September, 2017, 7:37 AM UTC):
You will have to contact the Help and Support Desk regarding this, with information including, but not limited to, your coordiantes, the discount items, the days this occured, and screenshots of such (If possible).

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
UTC +0:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
19 September, 2017, 8:25 PM UTC

Hello!


Our devs have taken a look at the Wheel of Fortune and made a few tweaks to how it works. This means that players should see more varied offers from now on. Please keep an eye on it over the next few days and let us know if the situation has improved! Keep in mind that you might still get discounts on the same item at times, but those should not be as frequent as before.

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
U-Gernito Gernidor
22 September, 2017, 5:22 PM UTC

my discount generator is broken i get now for two weeks skins 

fix it i can wait till christmas goodby and sleep well 

if jou cant fix it remove it i dont need that stoped thing 


greetz the commander

amsterdam & regulaters Mount up
UTC +0:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
24 September, 2017, 7:11 PM UTC

U-Gernito Gernidor said:


my discount generator is broken i get now for two weeks skins 

fix it i can wait till christmas goodby and sleep well 

if jou cant fix it remove it i dont need that stoped thing 


greetz the commander

Hi!

We're not forcing you to purchase every offer you see. Just wait for the offer you need. The main bug with the Discount generator was fixed. So I'm sure you'll see the discount of your dream very soon ;)
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
28 September, 2017, 8:18 AM UTC
Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

U-Gernito Gernidor said:


my discount generator is broken i get now for two weeks skins 

fix it i can wait till christmas goodby and sleep well 

if jou cant fix it remove it i dont need that stoped thing 


greetz the commander

Hi!

We're not forcing you to purchase every offer you see. Just wait for the offer you need. The main bug with the Discount generator was fixed. So I'm sure you'll see the discount of your dream very soon ;)
I remember the days when it gave 90% discounts on crystals, I'm pretty sure those aren't coming back though lol. But I'll keep dreaming :P
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
1
Shubs
1 October, 2017, 3:46 AM UTC
BiohazarD said:

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

U-Gernito Gernidor said:


my discount generator is broken i get now for two weeks skins 

fix it i can wait till christmas goodby and sleep well 

if jou cant fix it remove it i dont need that stoped thing 


greetz the commander

Hi!

We're not forcing you to purchase every offer you see. Just wait for the offer you need. The main bug with the Discount generator was fixed. So I'm sure you'll see the discount of your dream very soon ;)
I remember the days when it gave 90% discounts on crystals, I'm pretty sure those aren't coming back though lol. But I'll keep dreaming :P
Big dreaming or the day dreaming. Dunno which one is it... but 90% discount. Don't think gonna happen again. Forget the reduced crystal cost, they haven't even bothered to reward with "SUBSCRIBE and get crystal" spamming.
UTC +8:00
0
Sésano
1 October, 2017, 10:38 AM UTC

Shubs said:


BiohazarD said:


Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:


U-Gernito Gernidor said:


my discount generator is broken i get now for two weeks skins 

fix it i can wait till christmas goodby and sleep well 

if jou cant fix it remove it i dont need that stoped thing 


greetz the commander

Hi!

We're not forcing you to purchase every offer you see. Just wait for the offer you need. The main bug with the Discount generator was fixed. So I'm sure you'll see the discount of your dream very soon ;)
I remember the days when it gave 90% discounts on crystals, I'm pretty sure those aren't coming back though lol. But I'll keep dreaming :P
Big dreaming or the day dreaming. Dunno which one is it... but 90% discount. Don't think gonna happen again. Forget the reduced crystal cost, they haven't even bothered to reward with "SUBSCRIBE and get crystal" spamming.

I won once;  http://prntscr.com/gruzwh . Pretty sure I got the crystals. 

UTC +1:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
3 October, 2017, 7:58 AM UTC
Sésano said:

Shubs said:


BiohazarD said:


Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:


U-Gernito Gernidor said:


my discount generator is broken i get now for two weeks skins 

fix it i can wait till christmas goodby and sleep well 

if jou cant fix it remove it i dont need that stoped thing 


greetz the commander

Hi!

We're not forcing you to purchase every offer you see. Just wait for the offer you need. The main bug with the Discount generator was fixed. So I'm sure you'll see the discount of your dream very soon ;)
I remember the days when it gave 90% discounts on crystals, I'm pretty sure those aren't coming back though lol. But I'll keep dreaming :P
Big dreaming or the day dreaming. Dunno which one is it... but 90% discount. Don't think gonna happen again. Forget the reduced crystal cost, they haven't even bothered to reward with "SUBSCRIBE and get crystal" spamming.

I won once;  http://prntscr.com/gruzwh . Pretty sure I got the crystals. 

Wow, you're lucky ;)
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
1
1781221 users registered; 48445 topics; 287490 posts; our newest member:shaynekelly