Tracking history in embassy

3 Replies
Mother Of Dragons
13 September, 2017, 9:43 AM UTC

Hello :)

Good updates this time :) The HQ members stats showing in embassy is really helping a lot. Would have been even better to be able to have the tracking history as we have for emitters for HQ too.. :)

Talking about Tracking history - At the moment (after the updates took place ) It only shows the recalled reinforcements from emitters and is not showing any sent reinforcements.

Would you please look at this problem.

Thank you :)

MotherOfDragons
UTC +0:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
13 September, 2017, 7:57 PM UTC

Mother Of Dragons said:

Good updates this time :) The HQ members stats showing in embassy is really helping a lot. Would have been even better to be able to have the tracking history as we have for emitters for HQ too.. :)

Talking about Tracking history - At the moment (after the updates took place ) It only shows the recalled reinforcements from emitters and is not showing any sent reinforcements.

Hello!

Really happy to hear that you like the update :)

This issue was already reported to devs. They will fix it as soon as possible.

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
Mother Of Dragons
13 September, 2017, 9:19 PM UTC

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Mother Of Dragons said:

Hello!

Thank you for your answer. I thought it should have been reported but just wanted to make sure . I hope they fix it soon.

I have to say - nice avatar :)

Edited to accomodate for later correction.
- fakeasnever

MotherOfDragons
UTC +0:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
14 September, 2017, 8:50 PM UTC
Mother Of Dragons said:

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Mother Of Dragons said:

Hello!

Thank you for your answer. I thought it should have been reported but just wanted to make sure . I hope they fix it soon.

I have to say - nice avatar :)

Edited to accomodate for later correction.
- fakeasnever

Thanks! And I have to say - you have a better one ;)
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
1779697 users registered; 48304 topics; 286923 posts; our newest member:alirezanopashani