If you could have an infinite of one resource, what would it be?

18 Replies
fakeasnever
26 January, 2015, 2:02 AM UTC

If you could have an infinite of one resource, what would it be?

Uranium? Titanium? Credits? Crystals? Bioplasma? Protocrystals? Tech Nodes? If I'm missing any resources, please fix   :)

No troops, that'd be too O.P... Like no infinite Leviathans   lol

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
UTC +0:00
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
26 January, 2015, 2:07 AM UTC

lol the crystal lol

BiohazarD
26 January, 2015, 4:48 AM UTC

CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

lol the crystal lol

I think he's assuming crystals don't count, because you could just use those to buy as much as you want of everything else. 

Definitely credits for me :)  If I didn't have to kill off troops to keep my credit consumption under control, my army would be 10 times the size it is now...

Goon NoodLes
26 January, 2015, 3:47 PM UTC

titanium

John Cartwright
fakeasnever
26 January, 2015, 10:25 PM UTC

@BiohazarD (26 January, 2015, 4:48 AM UTC):
Crystals are fair game; They were the 4th resource stated.

I personally would have to go with Credits as well. Sure, you can buy anything with Crystals, but with infinite Credits, you could have an infinite amount of troops, and you'd never have to check on them for them being dismissed.

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
BiohazarD
26 January, 2015, 10:34 PM UTC

But if you had infinite crystals you wouldn't care if some of your troops starve, you'd just buy another 50,000 leviathans lol. 

That wouldn't be any fun though. 

fakeasnever
27 January, 2015, 12:18 AM UTC

@BiohazarD (26 January, 2015, 10:34 PM UTC):
Eh, I guess. But that requires work. Oh my gosh.   lol

You have to click so many buttons...   lol

johan
27 January, 2015, 11:07 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:

lol the crystal lol

I think he's assuming crystals don't count, because you could just use those to buy as much as you want of everything else. 

Definitely credits for me :)  If I didn't have to kill off troops to keep my credit consumption under control, my army would be 10 times the size it is now...

BiohazarD
27 January, 2015, 5:05 PM UTC

johan said:

BiohazarD said:

lol the crystal lol

Please don't quote me unless you're going to add some kind of comment.  It's creepy. 

LordCorpseKiller
27 January, 2015, 5:43 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

johan said:

BiohazarD said:

lol the crystal lol

Please don't quote me unless you're going to add some kind of comment.  It's creepy. 

░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███░░░ ░░▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▄░ ░░▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▄█▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░▄██████▄░ █████████▄░░░░░░█░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀█▀▀░ ░░▄███▀▀▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▀▀█████▄ ▄▄███████▀░░░░░░█▄░▀▀░▄█░░░░░░▄█▀███▄██ ███████░░░░░░░░░░▀████▀░░░░░██████████▄ ███▄███▀▀▀░░░░░██▀▀██▀▀██░░░░░░░▀▀█████ ░░████▄▄▄░░░░░█████░█░████░░░░░▀▀█████░ ▀▀▀███▄▀▀░░░░███▀███░██▀███░░░░▀▀██████ ░░▀█████▀░░░░███░██████░███░░░░░░░░█░░░ ░░░░██░░░░░░░███░██████░███░░░░░░░░█░░░ ░░░░█░░░░░░░░███░██████░███░░░░▄▄░░█░░░ ░░░░█░░░░░░░░███░██████░███░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄ ░▀░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░███░██████░███░░░░░░▄▄░░░░ ░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░███░██████░███░░░░░████▄░░ ░███░░░░░░░░░███░██████░███░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▀▀░░░░░░░░░░███░██████░███░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀░██▀▀██░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░

one of us... one of us...

Goon NoodLes
27 January, 2015, 7:07 PM UTC

LordCorpseKiller said:

BiohazarD said:

johan said:

BiohazarD said:

lol the crystal lol

░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███░░░ ░░▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▄░ ░░▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▄█▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░▄██████▄░ █████████▄░░░░░░█░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀█▀▀░ ░░▄███▀▀▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▀▀█████▄ ▄▄███████▀░░░░░░█▄░▀▀░▄█░░░░░░▄█▀███▄██ ███████░░░░░░░░░░▀████▀░░░░░██████████▄ ███▄███▀▀▀░░░░░██▀▀██▀▀██░░░░░░░▀▀█████ ░░████▄▄▄░░░░░█████░█░████░░░░░▀▀█████░ ▀▀▀███▄▀▀░░░░███▀███░██▀███░░░░▀▀██████ ░░▀█████▀░░░░███░██████░███░░░░░░░░█░░░ ░░░░██░░░░░░░███░██████░███░░░░░░░░█░░░ ░░░░█░░░░░░░░███░██████░███░░░░▄▄░░█░░░ ░░░░█░░░░░░░░███░██████░███░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄ ░▀░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░███░██████░███░░░░░░▄▄░░░░ ░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░███░██████░███░░░░░████▄░░ ░███░░░░░░░░░███░██████░███░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▀▀░░░░░░░░░░███░██████░███░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀░██▀▀██░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░

John Cartwright
BiohazarD
27 January, 2015, 8:08 PM UTC

Goon NoodLes said:

LordCorpseKiller said:

BiohazarD said:

johan said:

BiohazarD said:

lol the crystal lol

Haha omg there's no limit to how many times you can quote on the new forum (on the old one you could only have 3 layers of quotes).   

BiohazarD
27 January, 2015, 8:09 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Goon NoodLes said:

LordCorpseKiller said:

BiohazarD said:

johan said:

BiohazarD said:

lol the crystal lol

Haha omg there's no limit to how many times you can quote on the new forum (on the old one you could only have 3 layers of quotes).   

yay giant quote chain XD

fakeasnever
27 January, 2015, 10:37 PM UTC

@LordCorpseKiller (27 January, 2015, 5:43 PM UTC):
Is that the Slender Man?   lol

27 January, 2015, 10:58 PM UTC

fakeasnever said:

minecraft reference for the win lol

Maniakaal
28 January, 2015, 12:04 AM UTC

fakeasnever said:

back to topic please

Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
BiohazarD
28 January, 2015, 12:59 AM UTC

fakeasnever said:

Hate to deviate even further from the topic, but... slenderman isn't from minecraft. 

28 January, 2015, 5:50 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:

fakeasnever said:

Hate to deviate even further from the topic, but... slenderman isn't from minecraft. 

whoops i read endermen not slendermen hehe

zakperry77
14 March, 2016, 10:01 PM UTC
infinite credits for the win
1666528 users registered; 33963 topics; 253700 posts; our newest member:plusnin777