All Categories

Troop Loss Protection Removed! Prepare For Deadlier Infestations!

Troop Loss Protection Removed! Prepare For Deadlier Infestations!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jul 16, 2015, 15:0307/16/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

Commander SNOWWHITE, I'll ask our devs about your idea about the percentage.

Jul 17, 2015, 06:2107/17/15
Sep 13, 2019, 12:02(edited)

General T. Winters said:

Commander SNOWWHITE, I'll ask our devs about your idea about the percentage.

Thank you General.

I hope devs will agree to an appropriate and decent % that would be certainly of help, now that the bank loading is so huge and takes months to fill it.

But If they dont, i hope you will stand up for this community and use all in your power to speak for us and make them agree. It is enough of disappointments among the players General.  

Jul 17, 2015, 10:0707/17/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14

New infest system isn't good

I loaded infest equal to bank value of particular level but not getting any big payout since last 4 to 5 times so finally I decided to not to do infests any more Its only the loss of troops !!

Jul 18, 2015, 18:1907/18/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:03(edited)
11/05/14

Or...it basically prevents many players from having much larger numbers of troops before they have to buy crystals.  The whole point of these discussions is that people who wish to spend are forced to do so after a small reward, not after a large one.  The small rewards are insignifigant towards killing the next sizeable infest, so the Plarium hope is that those players will buy crystals that much sooner so they can continue to proceed.  It should be plain that many will not, ban who you may.  Criticism of something affecting one's bottom line is never popular, but if I treated my firm's customers in such a way, they would soon go elsewhere, and the firm would see that I did too.  You are not really addressing issues that people would like to see addressed as such.  You are saying time sensitive things to try and calm the waters at this snapshot in time; possibly we will do this later; possibly we might do that later.  If the dissent continues, possibly many of the dissenters might resume buying crystals again later too.

Jul 20, 2015, 06:0307/20/15
02/11/14

Cutting off the nose to spite the face
is a expression used to describe a needlessly  self destructive over reaction to a problem.
"dont cut of your nose to spite your face"  its a warning against acting out of pique,
or against pursuing revenge in a way that would damage oneself more than the object of ones anger.

i dont need a crystal ball to see the future of total domination

without a return to old infest system this game is all down hill

losing interest in game more and more everyday that passes by

Jul 23, 2015, 09:1907/23/15
08/14/14

As usual, Winters you are talking out of your'e rear end !!, Iv'e tested your new infest system since it was implemented, And its a load of BS, How is it possible to bank 300 million in resources , and you get the regular pays spazmodically, It'd absolute,  garbage !!!  You are refusing to listen to the people that pay lots of money to play the game ! These people are the ones that earn you money and also the ones that others listen too, From a business view, "YOU COULD NOT ORGANISE A ROOT IN A BROTHELL "   Wake up to yourselves and bring the old infest system back, As this is what your customers want, And furthermore, If you don't want to do that, Simply return the money people have invested !!

Houseof Pain,  Hall of fame number 1 infester, And most likely the biggest money player ever, And the most fn Pisssed off !!

Jul 24, 2015, 13:1907/24/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:01(edited)

Commander HOUSE OF PAIN, the old system won't be returned. This decision was well-considered and it won't be changed.

I respect our Commanders and I respect your deeds in the Wasteland. However, we look in perspective and we do believe that this change is needed. That's why I consider the question of returning the old system closed.

As for your tests and conclusions of the system performance, I will be glad to discuss the key aspects that are unclear for you. For this, you can contact me HERE and pose the questions on the New Infestation System.

Jul 31, 2015, 21:5007/31/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:03(edited)
11/05/14
House, he basically said thanks for the money and to kiss his back side. Thats just my interpretation of it all
Aug 1, 2015, 03:5908/01/15
Aug 30, 2019, 12:02(edited)
hey your un banned
Aug 1, 2015, 04:4908/01/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:49(edited)
11/05/14

still have no clue why I was banned to begin with. Abbreviated a word and put up a post to get people to stop buying crystals and BOOM. I think bio got his feelings hurt. He has been banning alot of people for not agreeing with his math. 

Bio said that 1+china= blue and if you bank 40 apples before a wednesday you can get a full pay on an infest
BiohazarDModerator
Aug 1, 2015, 05:5008/01/15
Aug 1, 2015, 05:51(edited)
10/04/13
NUT Shot said:

still have no clue why I was banned to begin with. Abbreviated a word and put up a post to get people to stop buying crystals and BOOM. I think bio got his feelings hurt. He has been banning alot of people for not agreeing with his math. 

Bio said that 1+china= blue and if you bank 40 apples before a wednesday you can get a full pay on an infest
I banned you for repeatedly violating section 1.2b of the forum rules regarding rude and offensive language.  You're welcome to disagree with my math all you like, as long as you do it in accordance with the forum rules. 
Aug 1, 2015, 10:3608/01/15
03/02/14

Biohazard should be stripped of the Moderator title. To be a Moderator you keep your own feeling's regarding player's to yourself instead he insinuates NUT House player's are alt's and even call's some noob's, Yet a player say's anything he doesn't like and get's banned. That is not fair.

With power comes responsibility and Biohazard is using his power's in the wrong way.

General T Winter's please remove his title?

Aug 1, 2015, 12:4508/01/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:06(edited)
11/05/14
BiohazarD said:
NUT Shot said:

I banned you for repeatedly violating section 1.2b of the forum rules regarding rude and offensive language.  You're welcome to disagree with my math all you like, as long as you do it in accordance with the forum rules. 
can you please send me a screenshot? An abbreviated word is not a violation of anything. It is an abbreviated word and you banned me under the assumption that it was something else. You might want to go back and re read these said words used. Just because you assume it is something, doesnt mean it is
Aug 1, 2015, 12:5008/01/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:41(edited)
11/05/14
Tiras said:

Biohazard should be stripped of the Moderator title. To be a Moderator you keep your own feeling's regarding player's to yourself instead he insinuates NUT House player's are alt's and even call's some noob's, Yet a player say's anything he doesn't like and get's banned. That is not fair.

With power comes responsibility and Biohazard is using his power's in the wrong way.

General T Winter's please remove his title?

They won't deal with biohazard and the fact he bans people for no reason or falsely accuses people of things. That is the plarium way. Its how they do business. It is same example they are laying down with new infest system. They are waiting for enough people to quit so that way when they close game down for good the amount of people upset is at a minimum. Its a fire sale right now on everything. Going out of business sale. You see it in stores daily. Let them kill this game. They are only good at that
BiohazarDModerator
Aug 1, 2015, 19:0608/01/15
10/04/13

NUT Shot said:

BiohazarD said:
NUT Shot said:

can you please send me a screenshot? An abbreviated word is not a violation of anything. It is an abbreviated word and you banned me under the assumption that it was something else. You might want to go back and re read these said words used. Just because you assume it is something, doesnt mean it is

Most of them were edited or deleted, but here's one of the less bad ones that was missed. 

But anyways, that's not the topic of this thread.  If you want to complain about me, please start a new "we hate biohazard" thread, don't hijack other topics. 
BiohazarDModerator
Aug 2, 2015, 07:1708/02/15
Aug 3, 2015, 14:42(edited)
10/04/13
Off topic posts deleted.
Aug 3, 2015, 14:4408/03/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:02(edited)

Commanders, respect is an essential part of our communication on the forum. Please follow the forum rules, don't post off-toic comments and avoid personal attacks towards other participants.

Otherwise, I will be forced to delete such comments and ban memebers, who continue breaking the rules.
Aug 3, 2015, 15:4108/03/15
02/05/14
NUT Shot said:

Nut... I don't know who banned me about 3-4 months ago but my post was along the same lines without any abbreviated or rude language.  I guess because I said there were alot of players that felt the same way it came across as a threat to the Ol' General.
Aug 3, 2015, 15:5208/03/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:02(edited)

Commanders, this is off-topic discussion. Please stick to the topic.

You are welcome to contact me to discuss your particular case, though no off-top discussions are allowed in this thread.
Aug 3, 2015, 15:5908/03/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:40(edited)
11/05/14
General T. Winters said:

Commanders, respect is an essential part of our communication on the forum. Please follow the forum rules, don't post off-toic comments and avoid personal attacks towards other participants.

Otherwise, I will be forced to delete such comments and ban memebers, who continue breaking the rules.
can you tell your moderator to start respecting the players? Seems he can say and do whatever he likes and you do nothing about it